Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her ‘what didn’t work’ video. (Why do I do this to myself??) Isn’t she such a super special snowflake? Minky’s and Trunki’s didn’t work for her so she slams them? Tbh, I’ve never had either but they seem to work for millions of other people so maybe it’s just her? And neither her or Lee were good at being the ‘school parent’ wtf even is that?? I guess if one parent is working and the other is a stay at home parent that’s how it ends up but when you’re both stay at home parents why can’t you just speak to each other so stuff doesn’t get missed? I coparent with my ex 50/50 and we don’t miss stuff. One of us sees a letter and we’ll send a screenshot to the other and decide who deals with it (usuallly me if it’s aomething landing on my day and vice versa). I get how that can be tricky if you’re on bad terms but two parents still together??? Communicate you daft bat!

Reactions: 9
I’ve been a follower of this thread for a long time and that’s awful to say! She isn’t neglecting Poppy. That’s gone way too far bringing neglect and NSPCC Into this, that’s really not right.
I won’t continue to read this thread anymore as it’s gone to a whole new level with comments like this
Actually if you look up what neglect actually means, 'fail to care for properly', then that night it could be said that she was being 'neglectful'. I'm not saying she actually is a neglectful parent, but what I will say is that whole incident was a huge lapse in judgement and she needs to be looking after her sick children instead of parading them on social media. I trust in future she will do, as the backlash on that was insane and I think justified.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Actually if you look up what neglect actually means, 'fail to care for properly', then that night it could be said that she was being 'neglectful'. I'm not saying she actually is a neglectful parent, but what I will say is that whole incident was a huge lapse in judgement and she needs to be looking after her sick children instead of parading them on social media. I trust in future she will do, as the backlash on that was insane and I think justified.
Yes, but the suggestion was that they should be reported. There is an absolute world of a difference between feeling concern for a child, and invoking child protection procedures for neglect or abuse. I am no Meldrum fan but those children have a life and are cared for in a way that many children under Social Work supervision can, sadly, only dream of. Please lets not belittle what they are going through by in any way linking their experience to a (massively) misjudged and inappropriate insta-story.

Reactions: 3
Hi, hey, as someone who ended up in foster care due to neglect (among other things), can we draw a line under this ridiculous notion. It’s bonkers. Rebecca is many things but she’s not neglectful. She’s just an idiot. Let’s not dilute our true concerns.

Reactions: 40
Hi, hey, as someone who ended up in foster care due to neglect (among other things), can we draw a line under this ridiculous notion. It’s bonkers. Rebecca is many things but she’s not neglectful. She’s just an idiot. Let’s not dilute our true concerns.
Abso-fecking-lutely (y)

Yeah, think we need to stop with the whole reporting for neglect thing. It was an awful video that she put up. It was done to make Lee feel guilty for going out but I don’t think that makes her neglectful. Just a silly girl.

Yes, but the suggestion was that they should be reported. There is an absolute world of a difference between feeling concern for a child, and invoking child protection procedures for neglect or abuse. I am no Meldrum fan but those children have a life and are cared for in a way that many children under Social Work supervision can, sadly, only dream of. Please lets not belittle what they are going through by in any way linking their experience to a (massively) misjudged and inappropriate insta-story.
Fair point. I wasn't intending to belittle anyone's experiences so I do really apologise for that. x

Also just to add, I didn't report it or encourage anyone else to, although I did find it to be awful thing to post and do think she was not taking care of Poppy properly that night.

I apologise again though if anyone was offended by my post x

Reactions: 6
I've got to ask, what's the relevance of her age? ;) Did she follow MrsM or just as she's local and was familiar with the crime location? (local here too! (y))
Simply knew exactly the place! Directions down to a tee. I found it quite freaky really. I didn’t realise just how well it was known (I’m local but not Banchory). When I explained to her what sorta stuff they post online she thought the world had gone crazy!

This is a place for freedom of expression regarding her and her channel. If people don't necessarily agree with what someone feels/thinks/posts then i think we should just move past the comment instead of getting into it with each other. If someone truly feels a certain way then i don't think they should have to apologize for it, even people don't agree. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Lee’s back! Quick guys, what can we make her do next???

Reactions: 28
On a lighter note... Bombay Bad Boy is alive and absolutely smashing it with his joke PMSL

Reactions: 9
Aw man didn't realise I missed the legend till now! I think he seems a bit gutted he has to be off the old socials just now!

Reactions: 6
This is a place for freedom of expression regarding her and her channel. If people don't necessarily agree with what someone feels/thinks/posts then i think we should just move past the comment instead of getting into it with each other. If someone truly feels a certain way then i don't think they should have to apologize for it, even people don't agree. Just my opinion.
For the most part I do agree with this but I also understand why the thought of reporting her for ‘neglect’ is a touchy subject. As someone who was once briefly investigated by social services (my kid lied to his teacher and, quite rightfully, they had to report it and I was actually very please with how it was all handled) I can confirm that it’s a horrible experience that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone who didn’t truly deserve it

They're both a pair of prats cackling away at something that isn't even funny just to have an excuse to address the fact that he hasn't left her!
What have you been up to Lee? "Looking after my wife, housework, kids". Cue silence from Mrs Smug. Ugh Lee you can't help but call her out on her laziness can you:LOL:. They don't read here my arse!(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Simply knew exactly the place! Directions down to a tee. I found it quite freaky really. I didn’t realise just how well it was known (I’m local but not Banchory). When I explained to her what sorta stuff they post online she thought the world had gone crazy!
Everyone who’s lived in the area since it happened in 2008 could direct you to the house! It’s known locally as the wheelie bin murder house?a very sad story and one that will never be allowed to rest now.

Oh god I’ve really missed him. How stupid is that! He just brings such a warm and fun vibe to the Meldrum space and seeing him there with his stupid little joke and his big cheesy grin eeeeeee bring back the belter! Bin off old sulky face. Who needs her.

Reactions: 15
Oh god I’ve really missed him. How stupid is that! He just brings such a warm and fun vibe to the Meldrum space and seeing him there with his stupid little joke and his big cheesy grin eeeeeee bring back the belter! Bin off old sulky face. Who needs her.
Couldn't agree more ? He's my fave!
He looks happy and content in the stories, I'm ever so glad she hasn't binned him off (no pun intended).
I don't know what he's doing now he isn't on Instagram but he seems happier.

Reactions: 7
Everyone who’s lived in the area since it happened in 2008 could direct you to the house! It’s known locally as the wheelie bin murder house?a very sad story and one that will never be allowed to rest now.
Imagine living somewhere known as "the wheelie bin murder house"! Pity those girls when they get to high/grammar school if this slogan is still in circulation:confused:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.