Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, product placement occurs all the time in films and TV shows and it's not declared as an Ad.
There should always be (at the bare minimum) a small P in the corner of the screen if the program contains paid for/sponsored product placement. For films there’s a disclaimer in the end credits

Reactions: 6
Would make sense. The online food shop too, because she's realised doing a food shop with a toddler in tow is bloody hard. It was ok for Lee but she won't put herself through that.
My only doubt about it would be, the views behind her house featured both cars. If he left would he not take 1 car?
I wondered about the cars. If he did leave, which is our speculation but it doesn't appear he's disappeared off the face of the Earth, Reb would need the SMax for the kids and the BMW is probably in her name. Lee's mum is out of town and obviously not driving it ...

Fair enough, I didn't realise that.
They kind of bank on us not noticing/knowing what the P means. I only know because I remember there being a few tv adverts about it when the rules came in place. From memory that was 12/13 years ago but I might be getting that mixed up with the logo on sports games in pubs. For that, if there’s no logo it means that the venue isn’t using the correct licensed program. I think they get a slightly different version of sky sports etc as they have to pay the additional licensing to be able to profit from showing it

Reactions: 3
Oh there he is ... lee on latest insta story. She defo reads here . Hi reb ?

Reactions: 19
They kind of bank on us not noticing/knowing what the P means. I only know because I remember there being a few tv adverts about it when the rules came in place. From memory that was 12/13 years ago but I might be getting that mixed up with the logo on sports games in pubs. For that, if there’s no logo it means that the venue isn’t using the correct licensed program. I think they get a slightly different version of sky sports etc as they have to pay the additional licensing to be able to profit from showing it
Now that you've said it, I have seen that P before but never took much notice of it.

At least I've done what Reb seems incapable of - admitting I'm wrong! ?

Reactions: 3
I do agree that something needs to be done about her children being used in ADs for profit - for instance, is she depositing the money in accounts set up for them or just spending it? There are a lot of things I’m sure that go into that and she needs to adhere to the rules for them ‘working’ basically.

I do not however believe that anyone should waste NSPCC’s time reporting them. There are real cruelty cases out there that need their attention, let’s not do that please. They deal with strictly abuse cases and this is certainly not one of them.

Reactions: 31
She's as subtle as a bull in a china shop. Funny how she's doing her damndest to make herself look like she actually gets up off her arse and does something these days. I went to the gym everyone! I just ran a 3k! I just did the school drop off! Ugh whatever pretentious Pinocchio and even you did, who the feck actually cares? Go inform that personal trainer of yours instead of trying to tackle us here in tattle!

Edit- note how she's still twiddling away at whatever is in reach of her chest! Someone's trying really hard to not let things bother her. That's you i'm referring to Rebecca(y) I like to be transparent you see:p

Reactions: 9
Now that you've said it, I have seen that P before but never took much notice of it.

At least I've done what Reb seems incapable of - admitting I'm wrong! ?
You weren’t even wrong but you accepted extra information like an adult and not with a passive agressive cover up and tantrum ?

Reactions: 12
I would like the Instagram pics to show when it’s an Ad. Surely once you’ve clicked on the pic you’ve engaged. On you tube they’re meant to put Ad in the title so you have an option not to watch. Or am I being not just a head but a thick head?!?!

Reactions: 4
Oh come on this is going way to far now.. im in no way a fan but reporting her to nspcc is way too much!
I agree. However the Instagram post with very baby was hugely inappropriate and not something I would expect to see from an intelligent, sober parent.

Reactions: 7
Always bashing one out is our Reb!

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep saying “bash one out”? It means wank!!!!

Reactions: 24
I thought Lee's new venture was offering childrens golf lessons up at kippie lodge? That's what I thought the studying was for. This would explain his pull back from social media after the uproar with filming poppy when she was poorly he wouldn't want to risk social services involvement when he is attempting to work with children.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.