Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG...anyone into that sort of thing notice the orbs in the instastories?! Orbs (moving flashes of light) are supposed to be a sign of spirit presence! Could it be, wouldn’t surprise me with the houses history (I’m really into this sort of thing and not taking the piss)

Reactions: 2
Did she say in her story ‘I always answer comments and read comments and now I’m going to spend a little while EDITING them’? The story cut out towards the end so it may well have been ‘vlog’ that she said but she did say she’d already edited tomorrow’s video. Freudian slip there?

Reactions: 7
Waterwipes relied and said they would ask the UK marketing team to contact me, so if they do I will ask if Poppy appearing was in the agreement of the ad.
And if that’s the case I will complain to someone else.
Don’t know who yet ????

Reactions: 11
Did she say in her story ‘I always answer comments and read comments and now I’m going to spend a little while EDITING them’? The story cut out towards the end so it may well have been ‘vlog’ that she said but she did say she’d already edited tomorrow’s video. Freudian slip there?
I thought I heard her say editing comments!!!

There’s no way she’d use water wipes as she’s so tight she’d never pay out for them. Don’t they generally shop at Aldi so I expect she normally uses their own brand wipes

Reactions: 13
Found tattle through a comment on her tivolli post at the weekend...after ALOT of reading on here I’ve unfollowed her.
I’m local ish to her and have followed her Since she was pregnant with P.
I’ll be honest I was never really keen on her, the constant ads, having kids of similar ages and feeling not as good as her and also something about her attitude put me off. However a few months ago I started to warm to her after the insta stories of her crying because of ‘trolls’
But since the Christmas holidays every time I see her I think ‘wtf am I watching?!’
She is so unrelatable. There’s no way she can carry on her channel they way it is at the moment. It’s absolute drivel.
This site has really opened my eyes to the sneakiness around ads, I’ve unfollowed a few others this week too.
I’ve noticed on insta stories this week she seems quite nervous? Especially when she speaks about something she’s obviosuly read here, anyone else think so?

Reactions: 42
Glad to see more people's eyes are being opened! Welcome Baldy111!
Her body language often gives her away when she's telling everyone how this site doesn't bother her and it's water off a duck's back and yet she'll be twiddling that necklace of hers ( no doubt gifted) and smoothing her hair in order to get out that nervous frazzled energy. She hates the fact that more and more people are waking up to her and calling her out on her sneaky ways.

Reactions: 22
Found tattle through a comment on her tivolli post at the weekend...after ALOT of reading on here I’ve unfollowed her.
I’m local ish to her and have followed her Since she was pregnant with P.
I’ll be honest I was never really keen on her, the constant ads, having kids of similar ages and feeling not as good as her and also something about her attitude put me off. However a few months ago I started to warm to her after the insta stories of her crying because of ‘trolls’
But since the Christmas holidays every time I see her I think ‘wtf am I watching?!’
She is so unrelatable. There’s no way she can carry on her channel they way it is at the moment. It’s absolute drivel.
This site has really opened my eyes to the sneakiness around ads, I’ve unfollowed a few others this week too.
I’ve noticed on insta stories this week she seems quite nervous? Especially when she speaks about something she’s obviosuly read here, anyone else think so?

This is how it started with me as well. I even defended her to people who had caught on earlier, more fool me.
Yep she is a lot quieter.

Reactions: 12
OMG...anyone into that sort of thing notice the orbs in the instastories?! Orbs (moving flashes of light) are supposed to be a sign of spirit presence! Could it be, wouldn’t surprise me with the houses history (I’m really into this sort of thing and not taking the piss)
More likely to be dust caught on camera. She should give the place a wee rub with her water wipes ?

“I always read my comments and I always answer them”

?????????????????

Sure you do Reb ?

Reactions: 13
I heard this too!

Reactions: 5
j
I was just thinking the same....
I mean there’s no way that what she did wasn’t product placement- it’s the clearest example of product placement I can think of! Is this what she means when she bleats on about “organic content”, that her sheep supposedly “really respond to”? She will have been directed by the company to do this too. Told to include the wipes within view in a natural setting or whatever. So it IS controlled content.

Seedy, seedy stuff.

I really do sympathise with those who are influenced by her to fork out a fortune for lipstick which they can’t afford. All on her supposed no bloody spend January as many have said here already. I guess she hasn’t broken it given the gifted shite she’s had thrown at her this month.

Doesn’t sound like a grey area to me. If a brand has requested their product to be in the background then they have some control over the video and so it’s an ad. If it was just her idea to do it as a bonus for the brand then I’d grudgingly let that one slide. But let’s face it, Mrs Selldrum won’t do anything for free and doesn’t seem to have any original ideas in her head
Why did she had the wipes in her child free office? To wipe away her tears?

The constant contradictions are so frustrating!

Mentioned the murder house to a colleague at work today (in her mid 60s) who then proceeded to tell me exactly how to get there. So much for privacy!!
I've got to ask, what's the relevance of her age? ;) Did she follow MrsM or just as she's local and was familiar with the crime location? (local here too! (y))

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that I’ve picked up on her mannerisms and can tell when she talks out of her arse.

Reactions: 10
This is purely speculation...but does anyone else think Lee isn't at home anymore? I guess locals may be able to confirm or deny this? The seriously 'staged' xbox story just stuck out as being really weird to me...why wouldn't she just go comfort Poppy if he had to keep playing so badly he handed controls to her?? Can you not pause? The poorly edited yt videos of late scream a rush job because she's short on time.. something is way off. Accounts for the sudden interest in morning school runs too. I just have the oddest feeling he's not living there right now. I hope for the girls sake that's not the case but it all seems strange.

Reactions: 16
I love you my followers but just wait let’s show you the fancy Bobbie browns lipstick I got while wearing the freebie shirt and and look at my baby covered in food for a AD oh she doesn’t love you sheep she is scamming you while earning loads of money and get getting loads of freebies and accusing anyone who doesn’t praise her of bullying unreal and don’t get me started on the no spend January she is laughing all the way to the bank ?
She should be ashamed of herself peddling her wares to a lot her audience, many of whom who are vulnerable and believe the misleading sh&t, lies and dishonesty.

Reactions: 8
This is purely speculation...but does anyone else think Lee isn't at home anymore? I guess locals may be able to confirm or deny this? The seriously 'staged' xbox story just stuck out as being really weird to me...why wouldn't she just go comfort Poppy if he had to keep playing so badly he handed controls to her?? Can you not pause? The poorly edited yt videos of late scream a rush job because she's short on time.. something is way off. Accounts for the sudden interest in morning school runs too. I just have the oddest feeling he's not living there right now. I hope for the girls sake that's not the case but it all seems strange.
Interesting theory but i doubt it. Even he did grow some balls and threaten to walk out on her, he'd think better of leaving the girls with her considering he does nearly everything, cooking, cleaning, school runs/admin, grocery shopping, driving the girls to and from places as she's "too busy". I'd bloody well shake his hand though if he's finally read her the riot act but she has him well and truly whipped into submission.

Reactions: 8
This crossed my mind also....

Que....lee all of a sudden appears in next story (if it’s not the case obviously)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.