Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20190109-131732_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190109-131759_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone notice the unmentioned but strategically placed Water Wipes in the latest video? SURPRISE it's a paid partnership

Reactions: 27
These people and their ego balloons look silly. It's just numbers.

Imagine a doctor making an Instagram post holding the number of lives they have saved in shiny balloons.
Agree. It’s very self-indulgent, self-congratulatory & giving themselves a pat on the back. I do very well in my job but no big balloons on my desk! ?

Reactions: 6
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.
Why are you here wasting your precious time? What I do/ think/ say doesn't affect you. And it certainly doesn't affect Rebs as she has said she's a duck. ? :m

Reactions: 8
"you know pre-kids, I vowed to never upload a picture like this but you know what- When there's money involved and the brief requires a messy face picture for my grid, I'll forget about my own beliefs and post it because it's all about getting more dolla!!"

Reactions: 32
Haha yep! Spotted it Last night and thought it'd probably end up being product placement! ? dont think I've ever noticed wipes on a video or post before! ?
Especially in her office which, as we know, is a place the kids know not to go and disturb her!

Reactions: 13
She’s on about the girls eating squid in that insta post, yet complains constantly about fussy eating. She really is very contradictory.

Reactions: 14
Silly me not thinking the wipes were put there on purpose! Thought that was odd to leave them in shot with the frames and lamp. I should know better by now

Reactions: 10
Asking for fussy eating tips?? Hasn’t she just put up a video giving advice on fussing eating?? She’s so conflicting. I can’t cope!

What's wrong with using a wet cloth to wipe your child? All that unnecessary plastic and waste is disgusting.

Waterwipes have set themselves the "ambitious" target to be biodegradable by 2025. Even then tit load of plastic and waste energy in the product.

Reactions: 8
Oh lordy! I did notice the pack of water wipes seemed strategically placed in a recent video, low behold here comes the #ad!!

Reactions: 10
The constant contradictions are so frustrating!

Mentioned the murder house to a colleague at work today (in her mid 60s) who then proceeded to tell me exactly how to get there. So much for privacy!!

Asking for fussy eating tips?? Hasn’t she just put up a video giving advice on fussing eating?? She’s so conflicting. I can’t cope!
I feel the same! It's unbelievable people can't see what she's doing.

Her instastories from last night complaining about "dickheads" and avoiding showing the children to then see an AD very clearly featuring her children shows how conflicting her views are.
Surely the sheep will see it this time. It's so obvious she will say anything to get engagement, money and sympathy.

Reactions: 9
70A9CCDF-0C47-4E6A-BFE0-1456FF028DFB.jpeg
851A7AB0-E675-4B45-9155-8479EB0776E8.jpeg

Why is she making this so easy????

Reactions: 1
They are £2 a pack and a complete waste of money. I stocked up on these for my 1 year old when he was newborn last year thinking oh my god they're the best on the market I just have to have them. I quickly realised how dry water wipes are and tough as well.

Moved quickly onto Aldi's mamia wipes at less than 50p a packet (75% saving)! And haven't looked back since. In my opinion better quality, tougher and wetter for a lot less 'dolla'

Wipes aren't for everyone but looking at the money side of things.. I couldn't afford £2 a pop long term I'd rather spend it on clothes or food

Reactions: 9
Her calling all the sheep “lovely”. Nauseating. Change the bloody record Edgy! ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.