Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.

Almost a carbon copy of Rebecca little rant on Insta... boohoo.

Reactions: 19
Tried to watch a bit of the ‘5 things I got wrong in 2018’ yt. Utter bollox.
Wouldn’t it be great if she had listened and written about things she had really got wrong in 2018 1)lying at DLP, 2)taking gifted Neilson holidays without labeling them as AD, 3)admitting their former house was shared ownership and that’s why she got mad when everyone discovered it, not the safety of kids excuse, 4) taking on too many Ads which made followers feel like they were taken advantage of, 5)trying to hoodwink followers into buying crap like the money app at the start of the year and failing to declare she got a £5 a go 6) Next don’t really do next day delivery all year round for £20 to her postcode 7) taking every freebie going and singing their praises to just go and flog them for dolla on the local selling sites....,
Jeez I could go on and on......there’s 3 weeks of vlogs in there....#fail #notamumboss

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think someones had a go at her for parading Poppy on Insta when so poorly, either Lee or her parents. So she's pulled them out until necessary to make money. And now she's heard from ASA and is clearly annoyed so is lashing out, and instead of taking any responsibility for her actions she's blaming us "trolls" who call her out when she's wrong. She's clearly raging that she has been criticised, blaming the dickheads rather than herself. I for one am glad to see her have to change her ways and adjust the way she works for the sake of her kids privacy, and transparent advertising.

Karma is a witch Meldrum, I know you're used to getting your own way but welcome to adulthood where actions have consequences!!

Reactions: 19
Hi Rebecca!
Nah, I reckon this one is Mummy Cannon. Isn’t her name Karen or something similar so that’s the K in the user name and 66 would make her 52/53 so about the right age. If Reb comes on here it’ll be a ranty swear. There’s no way she could keep it together long enough to fake being a sheep

Reactions: 18
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.
Your comment has made me see the light and I will amend my ways immediately ?

Reactions: 24
Yeah ok.

Reactions: 8
Oh Christ...here we go again. ? I was wondering when the next fangirl sheep would show up. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Reactions: 20
Time is precious? Try telling that to Mrs Meldrum when she chooses mooching and pottering at home over attending her daughters school plays, and spends a large portion of her time on holidays ignoring them while they're in kids clubs.
Childhood is fleeting, that time is the most precious. Yet she spends her childrens flogging Granola and printers.

Reactions: 20
She writes sentences similar to Charlotte Taylor ?

Reactions: 7
Nah, I reckon this one is Mummy Cannon. Isn’t her name Karen or something similar so that’s the K in the user name and 66 would make her 52/53 so about the right age. If Reb comes on here it’ll be a ranty swear. There’s no way she could keep it together long enough to fake being a sheep
1962 ;)

Reactions: 1
Here’s the thing Rebecca,

At one point, we all liked you. But something about the way you are conducting yourself and your business has become pretty dreadful. I’v been blocked now....(twice) for merely pointing out a differing opinion (nothing nasty or troll like at all) I absolutely do not condone trolling or mean words being said about your or your kids.

I am an extremely positive, mum of 2 who works part time and spends an abundance of time with my family where I can, so when you say ‘find somthing better to do with your time’ oh trust me, I have a very well balanced life. But you are now serving your followers a complete injustice by deleting and blocking us, and it’s rattled us a little, and now we feel like we want to get the message out that you are not as genuine as seems. You’ve become a cash cow for all these ADS/SPONS/AF. That’s fine, but BE HONEST!!!Your doing a complete dishonour to all of your viewers....vulnerable ones. Your lifestyle is completely unn-atainable for the norm.

You come across rude, arrogant, narcissistic and it really doesn’t suit you. Please for the love of god, own up to your mistakes, hold your hands up, admit the excessive blocking/deleting (which must consume most of your day btw).

I really used to love your videos, and was actually a little hurt that you blocked me. I’m just glad there’s so many of us that have been treated the same, no longer feel like an idiot for being blocked by ‘mrs meldrum’

Reactions: 36
Hmm interesting posting history!
But her first post seems to have been deleted..... interesting ?
Actually no I mean boring and HELLA cringe. ??

#SniffMyBumSheep

ANYWAY BACK TO REBBY AND CHICKEN ROYAL AND THE NUGGETS!!!
Let’s not feed the trolls too much....
:m:m

5C4D8A84-E344-4467-AC41-553B9D9E7DAB.jpeg

Reactions: 6
So much has been covered since this that I had forgotten about it!
“We earn a lot of money..” ?

Reactions: 12
Our little hobbit lover has returned in time for our hobbit thread. "Go find a hobbit" welcome kb66

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.