Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact that she’s saying these things with poppy in the room too Great example to poppy Rebecca
Showing her true colours yet again ? Just goes to show you that money can't buy you manners, morals & intelligence.

Reactions: 11
I hope I showed that aspiring to be like her means spending, spending, spending. As I’m sure you read there was nothing at all malicious. I merely acted like I was buying all she promoted over a few days.

Compromising children’s privacy has long term repercussions. It’s bad enough when your mum shows someone an old photo of you but when it’s on a world stage everything is there for all to see.

Also the culture of updating people on your activities for the day and slipping in an ad is wrong.
It should say “I’m teaming up with Xbrand and we’ve been sent a X to try and keep. I like that it’s got x,y,z features. We really love using the X to do y. It costs ££ and the link is below.
Please spend responsibly and remember an X may not be to everyone’s taste or budget.
Totally agree. For some reason it wouldn't let me like your comment? Anyone have any idea why I can no longer like comments?

Reactions: 5
Anyone follow @_honestlyemma_ on instagram? She’s done some interesting stories about influencers the past few days.

Reactions: 2
Meldrum Translate.

Much like google translate,
but with more swearing and wannabe sass.....

2CB90037-F0D1-4B24-8724-7F4A6609E4DB.jpeg

Reactions: 33
So she's showing the kids less while she's being trolled! Didn't mind showing them for a printer AD or skiwear AD or book announcement did she?
Even more proof that she's "protecting" them yet still exploiting them for Ads!

Reactions: 17
I think the reason why she’s no longer featuring Lee and the girls as often on her social media and YouTube is because she’s being called out on her crappy behaviour and lies on here. In her eyes if you say anything remotely negative or have a different opinion to hers you’re a “troll”. She’s probably hoping if she doesn’t film her family and does less ads then in a few weeks these threads will die out and she can go back to having the girls and Lee back in her stories, photos, vlogs etc. I imagine most of her followers like to watch the family vlogs so can see her losing quite a lot of followers. Not having the girls on her social media etc won’t last long, they are basically her income.

Reactions: 16
So she's showing the kids less while she's being trolled! Didn't mind showing them for a printer AD or skiwear AD or book announcement did she?
Even more proof that she's "protecting" them yet still exploiting them for Ads!
Classic Rebecca. The hypocrite(y)
The penny is finally dropping that she is the one putting the kids out there and the safety implications, backlash on parenting etc and yet she'll still churn them out to advertise whatever brings the money in because her channel offers nothing else. Even in tonight's insta stories she's talking/treating Poppy like a performing circus animal i.e. "look at her new trick". Trick? She's not a dog! It honestly baffles me how someone with such a high level of stupidity can parent.

Reactions: 11
That explains the rants, so she’s been given into trouble by ASA! If she did her job properly in the first place then they wouldn’t be on her back. Like anyone else in the real world if they did a bad job they’d hear about it at work, it’s not that anyone is out to get you Rebecca this is life and since you like to remind us frequently that this is your “real proper full time job” perhaps you should start treating it like one. If I went to work and started calling my clients dickheads and twats because they didn’t agree with everything I said I wouldn’t have a job and this is exactly what’s happening here. The beginning of the end.
If that was my business going under I’d be seeking professional help immediately and taking opinions and constructive criticism head on, especially as everything they have is solely relying on her YouTube / influencer income, that’s going to be one almighty sore fall. But judging by her latest stories she has zero intention of ever accepting responsibility for her actions, she seems to think that if they hold out long enough everything will blow over nicely and they can go back to how they were. They’ve been exposed now and instead of clawing back any credibility they had, they’ve dug themselves deeper. Wheover is giving her guidance at the moment is steering her business right off a cliff! Limiting her engagement and blocking those who are asking fair questions accusing them of trolling her and she says she has thick skin? ?

Reactions: 18
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.

She posted a link for parents house when it was for sale before. ?

Why would you do that? ?
I think she was doing it to heighten the chances of interest and be the one to say "look Kaza I was the one to get you a buyer through my channel". All me me me with her. Good thing no one did buy it or her parents would never have heard the end of it.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness Rebecca, YOU ARE NOT BEING "TROLLED"!!!!!!!! I would write this politely and constructively on your Instagram but we both know where that would get me....?

Screenshot_20190108-200716~2.png

This is the definition of an internet troll - this is NOT what is happening on your feed. People are politely and constructively disagreeing with your opinion and you know what? That's life!!!! Wouldn't it be very boring if we were all the same?! So if you can't handle being disagreed with, then I suggest that a career in social media maybe isn't for you. But for goodness sakes, get over this "I'm being trolled" nonsense - you are not!!!

Reactions: 12
Please invest your time doing something productive. If you don’t like Rebecca anymore then that’s fine. No one is forcing you to. But don’t spend your precious time looking at her insta and watching her videos just looking for things to criticise her on. It’s just a waste of your time. And time is so precious. You only live once. Instead of being on your phone writing these horrible messages tearing down someone. Use that time to do something productive.

Hi Rebecca!

Reactions: 16

Who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do with their time?

Reactions: 20
Back in your pen with you kb66 ? no one is forcing you to read and comment here. It’s a waste of your time and your time is so precious. You might miss the latest affiliate link replying to the “horrible messages” written here.

Reactions: 27
#Spon
#NotSpon
#IMeanBaaBaaBlackSheep

Put this on her Instagram you might GET A LIKE ??‍♀??‍♀ #FangirlGoals

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.