Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found Mrs Meldrum through googling Hyperemesis Gravidarum as I struggled with it the whole way through my pregnancy. Her YouTube channel popped up and I watched it throughout the rest of my pregnancy. I have to be honest and say at the time she saved my life. I was in a very bad place as it was a twin pregnancy and unfortunately we were aware that one of our babies would not survive when born. She helped me a lot as I related to her when she was going through HG with Poppy. I continued to watch her videos until the end of last year but no longer follow her as yes I do feel as a viewer she has changed and it’s become more about ADS and brands than relating to her viewers. I’m saddened by this as she helped me through an incredibly sad time in our lives. I hope she’s able to find herself again but I don’t believe this platform is helping her.

Reactions: 21
Do you think this is all ramping up ready for her to stop vlogging? "I cant post anything without offending someone", "getting all sorts of abuse" etc so that she can save face when it all goes tits up and people stop hiring her to advertise she can pretend she was sick of the abuse/comments and gets to leave with her head high and plenty sympathy...
One can hope....

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she is referring to abusive messages. I think she is speaking directly to those on here who still follow her.

Reactions: 13
I found Mrs Meldrum through googling Hyperemesis Gravidarum as I struggled with it the whole way through my pregnancy. Her YouTube channel popped up and I watched it throughout the rest of my pregnancy. I have to be honest and say at the time she saved my life. I was in a very bad place as it was a twin pregnancy and unfortunately we were aware that one of our babies would not survive when born. She helped me a lot as I related to her when she was going through HG with Poppy. I continued to watch her videos until the end of last year but no longer follow her as yes I do feel as a viewer she has changed and it’s become more about ADS and brands than relating to her viewers. I’m saddened by this as she helped me through an incredibly sad time in our lives. I hope she’s able to find herself again but I don’t believe this platform is helping her.
Just wanted to say how sorry I am you had to go through that and for your loss. Bless your heart, you are a strong momma. I hope you and your baby are doing well.

Reactions: 24
She’s taken down the story w/swipe up video of her doing a week of TOMM and replaced it with a story link to TOMM’s insta. I’m guessing that she had DMs from TOMM followers saying that she should have linked directly as well as reading comments here.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she is referring to abusive messages. I think she is speaking directly to those on here who still follow her.
I think the same here.
It's all about here which she doesnt read.

All 15 trolls

She’s taken down the story w/swipe up video of her doing a week of TOMM and replaced it with a story link to TOMM’s insta. I’m guessing that she had DMs from TOMM followers saying that she should have linked directly as well as reading comments here.
It's quite possible she got messages from tomm followers or even tomm herself.
Tomm followers are nicer than hinches army.

We hardly seen any cleaning or housework in the new house.

Reactions: 6
I hope I showed that aspiring to be like her means spending, spending, spending. As I’m sure you read there was nothing at all malicious. I merely acted like I was buying all she promoted over a few days.

Compromising children’s privacy has long term repercussions. It’s bad enough when your mum shows someone an old photo of you but when it’s on a world stage everything is there for all to see.

Also the culture of updating people on your activities for the day and slipping in an ad is wrong.
It should say “I’m teaming up with Xbrand and we’ve been sent a X to try and keep. I like that it’s got x,y,z features. We really love using the X to do y. It costs ££ and the link is below.
Please spend responsibly and remember an X may not be to everyone’s taste or budget.

Reactions: 32
She doesn’t care anyway, she said it herself! I don’t see how is this not helping her when she deletes and blocks people that ask genuine question, dare anyone contradict anything she says, she’s rude and condescending at best of times! She doesn’t care about her subscribers and she doesn’t care about this thread as she said it herself! I have no sympathy for her, you can’t engage in a conversation with her because she won’t allow it. It’s like she’s better than everyone else. No one makes anyone read this or any other thread, people are here because they want to. I am sorry for what has happened to you.

Reactions: 11
Saying you have “thick skin” when everything around you is falling apart is like a child with tears rolling down the face saying “I’m not crying” feel tad sorry for her but it’s all self inflicted. So ??‍♀

Saying you have “thick skin” when everything around you is falling apart is like a child with tears rolling down the face saying “I’m not crying” feel tad sorry for her but it’s all self inflicted. So ??‍♀
Don’t feel sorry for her, she genuinely does not care?thick skin? I would say she has something thick but skin doesn’t come to mind.....?

She doesn’t care anyway, she said it herself! I don’t see how is this not helping her when she deletes and blocks people that ask genuine question, dare anyone contradict anything she says, she’s rude and condescending at best of times! She doesn’t care about her subscribers and she doesn’t care about this thread as she said it herself! I have no sympathy for her, you can’t engage in a conversation with her because she won’t allow it. It’s like she’s better than everyone else. No one makes anyone read this or any other thread, people are here because they want to. I am sorry for what has happened to you.
My point was is that she has changed so much as she used to care.

I hope I showed that aspiring to be like her means spending, spending, spending. As I’m sure you read there was nothing at all malicious. I merely acted like I was buying all she promoted over a few days.

Compromising children’s privacy has long term repercussions. It’s bad enough when your mum shows someone an old photo of you but when it’s on a world stage everything is there for all to see.

Also the culture of updating people on your activities for the day and slipping in an ad is wrong.
It should say “I’m teaming up with Xbrand and we’ve been sent a X to try and keep. I like that it’s got x,y,z features. We really love using the X to do y. It costs ££ and the link is below.
Please spend responsibly and remember an X may not be to everyone’s taste or budget.
I’m worshipping at the perch of birdie! ? Bloody loved your input - thanks for bringing me a smile ?

Reactions: 12
I had never heard of the word mooch until I followed her (is it a much used English phrase?) and when I googled and read the full dictionary meaning I was enlightened!

Reactions: 5
I had never heard of the word mooch until I followed her (is it a much used English phrase?) and when I googled and read the full dictionary meaning I was enlightened!
What’s happened to your wee bird house Instagram page????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.