Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she’s edited her original post since, she has tagged her account in her insta post and lots of comments have tagged her also
I was talking about the sheep comment which asked what is the organised Mum method, Reb replied it’s on my channel. But she should say there see Gemma the organsied Mum methods channel not her own!

Reactions: 2
Everything changed after concerns for Poppy were raised here and once social services were mentioned because of the apparent untreated chest infection Lee started deleting followers, went private for a while and Tegan also deleted followers. Since then there hasn’t been any live footage of Poppy and Lee hasn’t been live or present either. The mention of social services clearly caused a massive eruption.

Perhaps Lee felt it was going to jeopardise his future career working with kids or maybe he just had enough of his family and his children being discussed and wants to wash his hands if it all. Good for him! But this must be creating tension between the pair if he is struggling with the children’s exposure. It’s currently much reduced but they must know that ultimately that will lose viewers and followers because it’s meant to be a family channel and insta page.

Looking at her insta and recent vlogs, if she were under my wing as she is with channel mum I’d be saying “What’s happening? What’s going on at home?” because these are all classic signs of major problems at home. She needs time off. It’s normal to need time off when there’s been a major upset at home. But instead we’ll get the line that everything is wonderful and that Lee is pottering behind the scenes. They don’t owe us the details of what’s going on, that’s private and clearly very major, but it would be sensible just to step back rather than damage the brand with half truths and confused content.

I don’t know how they can think Lee’s sudden disappearance can be dealt with with one post and an insta story. People aren’t daft. They’re hiding something. I hope it’s a job for him, because god knows the family needs a long term income.
I think you’ve summed it up perfectly! Surely all her followers are thinking the same thing? Lee was a big part of her social media presence and I did think that he brought a lot of humour (I know he’s a bit like Marmite over here on Tattle) but I think he is genuinely missed and she is really struggling for content now.

Channel Mum are doing a shocking job at “management” that’s for sure, if that was someone who I had on my books, I’d be sitting them down for a proper chat and some serious damage limitation. I don’t think they give a stuff about the Mummy’s vloggers they have working for them as this would have been nipped in the bud by now.

Reactions: 8
The yummy mummies commenting on her posts are the same ones that ask “Where’s your coat from lovely?” when she’s told you in the description it’s from Next. Bet it winds her up a treat ? it seems all the educated individuals who see through crap will all slowly make their way here eventually, it’s only a matter of time

Reactions: 9
Why even write this? If it doesn’t affect her, then why write an aggressive post like this one? This only makes her look bad.

IMG_2373.jpg

Reactions: 11
Looks like wee birdhouse has been blocked? Sad times. The latest post about lady gaga is a belter.

Reactions: 7
Looks like wee birdhouse has been blocked? Sad times. The latest post about lady gaga is a belter.
Ok so wee bird house isn’t Lee then?!

Wonder what’s been sent to her that made her put that post up??

I think she genuinely thought those comments were complimentary and not tongue in cheek
???
?god I hope not....! It’s obviously a spoof account- I thought it was Lee at first but now I can see it’s someone ripping the piss.

Reactions: 9
“A few years ago you might have made a dent”
Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago you were crying on stories Edgy? And threatening to call the police. So clearly it does affect you!

Playing the victim once again. She just can’t handle being called out on all her lies! Grow up and conduct your business with a bit more professionalism. (Just my opinion, no need to call the police) ??

Reactions: 28
No “break” needed today then? Things don’t bother her anymore. Water off a ducks back
It’s the story before that’s made me chuckle. Must’ve been posted just few minutes after someone said here about TOMM and she’s posted a direct link with ‘her’ in huge font! Can’t upload as the screenshot is too big and I’m not techy enough to shrink it.
And wasn’t someone saying about writing to her? So that’s the trigger for the ‘unfollow me’ story. Hi Reb ?

Reactions: 11
I actually feel bad for her if she is getting sent abuse, that is truly awful and malicious. She is obviously deeply affected by the abuse, that is a serious allegation and I’m sure with the correct management and advice she will be able to take appropriate action to the abusers.
IF she is referring to anyone on here who has been blocked/private mailed by her husband and has come to this website to voice opinions and speculate on information she puts into the public domain then she is more deluded than I previously thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Something here might have touched a nerve. If things are bad at home I really hope they can work through it.

Now that weebirdhouse has been blocked, if you're on here, please reveal yourself!!

Reactions: 4
?? Hello from Milly, Tilly, Bunty, Bertie, Hugo and Uncle Hector

Reactions: 55
I actually feel bad for her if she is getting sent abuse, that is truly awful and malicious. She is obviously deeply affected by the abuse and that is a serious allegation and I’m sure with the correct management and advice she will be able to take appropriate action to the abusers.
IF she is referring to anyone on here who has been blocked/private mailed by her husband and has come to this website to voice opinions and speculate on information she puts into the public domain then she is more deluded than I previously thought.
Did lee message people? Saying what? Mrs Meldrum ltd is the gift that just keeps giving [emoji23]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.