Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire truly is beautiful, I may be biased but stunning beaches at Balmedie and up the coasts in Cullen and Portsoy. Great for clearing the cobwebs away and taking the dogs out.
The Maritime museum is really informative about the oil industry and Satrosphere is another good one for the kids. Never mind the castles and ruins and places like Aden Country Park etc, which are free to roam around
And correct me if I am wrong... but they've been to none of them?
We could go on and on couldn't we? Loads for families and couples that enjoy outdoor lifestyle.
What about historic and atmospheric Dunnotar? The history of the crown jewels there? Slains Castle and the Dracula connection. Pearls grown and found in the river Ythan? Royal Deeside. Lee could visit Trumps golf course? (not a fan of either myself but??) Nope they go to Crathes Castle all the time but I've not seen that since they have 'the woods behind our house' Then there's the Ski ing resorts??? hahaha - ski suits required....

Thanks Tigercat55. As soon as I pressed post I doubted myself. (y)

Thanks Tigercat55. As soon as I pressed post I doubted myself. (y)

Reactions: 3
This is the reply from someone who is away to bring out a “craft and keep” book?!

Honest to goodness... yeah it’s great you can just get rid when it’s done! Oops will be retracting that tomorrow when I start advertising the big special book I’ve “written” that I want you all to buy ? you couldn’t make it up!

Attachments

This is the reply from someone who is away to bring out a “craft and keep” book?!

Honest to goodness... yeah it’s great you can just get rid when it’s done! Oops will be retracting that tomorrow when I start advertising the big special book I’ve “written” that I want you all to buy ? you couldn’t make it up!
Is she stupid? Don't bother answering...
Throwaway craft is a gift that keeps on giving? Has she any idea about the environment with all the crap plastic stuff she bought the girls? Hilarious!

Reactions: 7
Maybe she suffers from amnesia? ? Her posts are literally all over the place & make no sense! No chronological order, no consistency, it beggars belief. Maybe that hippie headscarf is restricting the blood flow to her brain...?

Reactions: 11
Wait a minute she's now commenting to a follower that playing hairdressers and painting nails are the 'really the best kinds of entertainment though, aren't they' ..... stop the press, so no one really needs to buy the activity book with her ideas!!!

Oh and did you know they enjoy geocaching? First I've heard them mention that.. the outdoorsy adventure seeking Meldrums :sick:

Reactions: 5
Wait a minute she's now commenting to a follower that playing hairdressers and painting nails are the 'really the best kinds of entertainment though, aren't they' ..... stop the press, so no one really needs to buy the activity book with her ideas!!!

Oh and did you know they enjoy geocaching? First I've heard them mention that.. the outdoorsy adventure seeking Meldrums :sick:
Never ever heard that before, had to google it myself, maybe it happens in the moochy woods

Never ever heard that before, had to google it myself, maybe it happens in the moochy woods
I had a friend used to do it with her kids all the time and they had great fun. I've always meant to try it with friends, but so blooming lazy! Would def recommend from what I've heard about it.

All for low maintenance crafting too... assume you don’t need a book for that type of fun either Mrs M.

She’s her own worst enemy!

Reactions: 2
She also acts like it’s the first time she’s been in those woods behind her house.
I’m sure it’s the same woods she went for walks in when she went to visit her mum before moving next door ?‍♀?

Reactions: 5
14 long long threads later. And I am no longer a sheep. Eye opening. And funny now my eyes have been opened, i can see it all so clearly. Sad to think of the days I sat inside feeling like a crap mum with my first baby because I wasn’t like Mrs M who had it all together. Wow. I’d love to write to her and tell her the damage she is doing. Silly silly little girl.

Also, did she just promote using internet to print craft/colouring stuff of for free to do with the kids? When she’s about to bring out a book you gotta pay for to do just that ??? how daft can you get!

Reactions: 49
14 long long threads later. And I am no longer a sheep. Eye opening. And funny now my eyes have been opened, i can see it all so clearly. Sad to think of the days I sat inside feeling like a crap mum with my first baby because I wasn’t like Mrs M who had it all together. Wow. I’d love to write to her and tell her the damage she is doing. Silly silly little girl.

Also, did she just promote using internet to print craft/colouring stuff of for free to do with the kids? When she’s about to bring out a book you gotta pay for to do just that ??? how daft can you get!
Hellooo, welcome to the pen for rescued sheep. ?

Reactions: 18
I had a friend used to do it with her kids all the time and they had great fun. I've always meant to try it with friends, but so blooming lazy! Would def recommend from what I've heard about it.
I used to go geocaching, gives a bit of purpose to a walk. I've looked at the caches around where she lives and can't see any logs that look like them. They could be logging under any name but it would surprise me if Meldrum wasn't in their username. I suspect an untruth

Off track here....need to watch the recent Lydia Elise Millen YT, where she just moans constantly. Comments from some of the “sheep” are very interesting. The tide is definitely starting to turn !!!!

Reactions: 4
Off track here....need to watch the recent Lydia Elise Millen YT, where she just moans constantly. Comments from some of the “sheep” are very interesting. The tide is definitely starting to turn !!!!
She just makes me sick!!!!! All she does is moan and moan and moan.....?

The old house was plenty big enough for a family of 5. They all had a room each plus they had a small guest room/office (that never seemed to ever be used....) they had a great sized kitchen/diner, the snug off to the side was a great room for the kids, good sized garden etc. The main road never seemed an issue and they by their own admission had lovely neighbours. I honestly don’t see what the motivation to move house was.
That’s what adds fuel to the fire that it was more an investment purchase by Daddy Cannon or some sort of tax dodge, particularly as the new house is spitting distance to Casa Cannon and in an area more suited to the over 50s rather than a young family.
It’s all very very bizarre and I honestly don’t think the house move has been the positive experience they are trying so hard to portray it as. If anything it seems the opposite.
Actually she hated the road and was only friendly with a couple of folk in the street. She didn’t give the time of day to any of the others with children the same age as hers, usually ignoring them at the school gate. They moved because they wanted a bigger house ? they outgrew their starter home and had nowhere to put the truckloads of freebies that arrived on a daily basis, until they got a P.O. box?not the house I would have chosen for the next step up the property ladder?

Reactions: 6

I might have taken it the wrong way, but I thought she meant all the bulky packaging etc when she said about not finding homes for it at Xmas?! ?‍♀ my 3rd old got loads of games in huge boxes that I've struggled to find homes for, then she got a paint unicorns set that came in a massive box, but was just 3 tiny unicorns and paint for decorating. I loved that one as kept her busy and I don't need to find space for the massive box! ?

Actually she hated the road and was only friendly with a couple of folk in the street. She didn’t give the time of day to any of the others with children the same age as hers, usually ignoring them at the school gate. They moved because they wanted a bigger house ? they outgrew their starter home and had nowhere to put the truckloads of freebies that arrived on a daily basis, until they got a P.O. box?not the house I would have chosen for the next step up the property ladder?
Are you one of her ex-neighbours?! Sound like you have a lot of insider information?! ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.