Mrs Meldrum #137 If diarrhoea was a person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she doesn’t actually own the Shark styler and just saying she does? So she can link it? Wouldn’t put it past her.
It’s probably her sisters and she’s borrowed it, no way she’s actually bought one she’s have it splashed all over the gram just like her fake Dyson air wrap

Reactions: 6
Well my Shark flex is coming today. Should I have ordered some stupid headbands too now I wonder 😂
Hope you’ve had your hair in training for the last few months? Vitamin supplements, rosemary oil on the scalp, a few haircuts what look no different to when you went into ‘Sheila’s Home Hacks’? The hairbands are literally the crowning glory of it all.

good luck on the hair journey 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope you’ve had your hair in training for the last few months? Vitamin supplements, rosemary oil on the scalp, a few haircuts what look no different to when you went into ‘Sheila’s Home Hacks’? The hairbands are literally the crowning glory of it all.

good luck on the hair journey 🙌
This is too much. I will need to give up my job to deal with all my hair requirements.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way she's bought a shark and not shared thst she did and gloated and aff linked for daaaaays.

Shark should be gutted as its defo not making me want one 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everybody! Long time no see!
It has been a while.

Tell me, what have I missed?!?!

Reactions: 1
Don’t give her ideas, lovely! 😅
How much would you pay to hear my hair journey secrets?

Leave it the duck alone, and stop bleaching and heating it to straw.

….tit…I just gave it away, didn’t I? Could had made a killing

Reactions: 6
Today I’m mostly hoping for

1. inspirational woman’s day post
2. Hair wash day
3. A photo of Gail Platt in the dog costume laying on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.