Mrs Meldrum #137 If diarrhoea was a person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh crap. I’ve got a shark flex style literally en route. Am I going to look like that?! Was really looking forward to it coming and am scunnered

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh crap. I’ve got a shark flex style literally en route. Am I going to look like that?! Was really looking forward to it coming and am scunnered
Nah you’ll be fine.. she doesn’t own one that’ll be here rimmel brush she so so loves. I haven’t clicked on the link but I’m assuming it’s for something like John Lewis where she’ll make ££ of other purchases

Reactions: 8
Nah you’ll be fine.. she doesn’t own one that’ll be here rimmel brush she so so loves. I haven’t clicked on the link but I’m assuming it’s for something like John Lewis where she’ll make ££ of other purchases
What I don’t get is why no stories or TikToks of using it?!

Reactions: 2
Yes, it’s John Lewis she’s linked it from, I had a look and then cleared my cache and cookies.

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m not sure who that is - off to Google!
this should help more than Google!

Reactions: 3
Yeah Grabecca, pics of the shark or you haven't really got one 🤥🤥🤥🤥

So bloody decieftful. Its obvious those pills haven't given hair volume. Not wonder she looks rough as arses nowadays, how can she sleep at night knowing she's constantly lying and trying to rip people off.

Reactions: 8
Who thinks she has actually bought a Shark hair dryer? And months ago too.

Advertising it as half the price of Dyson yet she hated the Dyson so much she returned it so whays different about the Shark when it does the exact same job. I think she just wants to AFF LINK something expensive!!
---

She claimed her big hair was due to the hair spray? Wow what a liar. Now she's claiming its from the Shark hair dryer she apparently bought months ago but nobody has seen and its the same as Dyson which she hates!
Didn't she buy a fake Dyson then sold it on? If I am right, that's why she hated it. It was mentioned on here that it was a fake and she was made to look an idiot. 😂😂😂
---
So the hair burst is false advertising then!!!
The shark styler is what has achieved the massive “voluminous” mane. Not the spray. She’s a lying cocunt. View attachment 2010941
She looks like Cybil Shepherd from Moonlighting the series from the 80's.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she buy a fake Dyson then sold it on? If I am right, that's why she hated it. It was mentioned on here that it was a fake and she was made to look an idiot. 😂😂😂
---

She looks like Cybil Shepherd from Moonlighting the series from the 80's.
yes she did that with the Dyson she said she hated it

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon she doesn’t actually own the Shark styler and just saying she does? So she can link it? Wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 5
It shouldn’t be so easy to link things you haven’t purchased then earn off the cookies deceiving witch….also those outgrown minky nails 🤮

Reactions: 12
Her eyes look like vaginas.
TMI, but yesterday I walked full pelt into my dog gate and let me tell you, I’ve bruised my vulva to the pubic bone. The pain! The PAIN! One half is swollen as duck and hurts as much as having your trolls tell you you wear fake tan (or having to look after your family cat). BUT my poor bruised foof STILL isn’t as swollen and mangled as Rebecca Meldrum’s face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What happened to her Dyson ??
She couldn’t get along with the dyson because she was using it incorrectly but when she tired to flog it on fb marketplace it revealed she had bought a fake.
She sold it because it wasn’t genuine. She bought a Tyson. It bit her ear off.
NB the last bit is me being silly, but she genuinely did put her dyson on marketplace and upon inspection it was fake but I’m sure she sold it for the retail price of a genuine dyson.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is one of the most miserable miserly things she’s ever done! Imagine the kids looking back on photos of the day and thinking oh yeah mum’s not in them because she would rather go to the exercise class she does several times a week.
90F5B7FB-2D72-40B2-8037-0A435BABDA3C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Thread title nomination

#138 - terrible hair and eyes like a fanny, block out the housing site? No we cannae

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.