Mrs Meldrum #135 Mrs Meldrum and The Curse of The Narrow Footbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Hereforthehottea for the title ..
41 likes🥳

Rebecca Meldrums entire existence is summed up by this video…
One tit hot mess

I have also attached two photos .. her current look verses 5 years ago. This my lovely bastards is what happens when you live a life of deceit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What an absolute mess she looks, miss piggys long lost twin!

So so excited to be 'out out' says the introvert who likes the slow mooch life 😅

Reactions: 11
Comparing these two photos she’s always had a bit of a moon face and a bung eye but she’s aged about 50 years! You think someone with so much money (cough) would have access to all the best anti aging treatments 😂
It looks like she’s just pumped her face full of filler

Reactions: 10
I noticed some comments from a facial aesthetic clinic local to her on her IG photos, making it pretty clear where she gets puffed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
72A450A3-A0B4-4A0A-81CF-5B6A4DD73962.jpeg

i think it’s obvious that this is the agency shes now working under along with her slaggy mate rebecca lamb…..

I noticed some comments from a facial aesthetic clinic local to her on her IG photos, making it pretty clear where she gets puffed up.
Yeah she’s followed Temple Clinic for years & years. They are without doubt who she goes to for her top ups of spicy doritos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else read what she said about the night out? It's at a friends house, they're getting a takeaway and she's hoping she'll persuade someone to go to the pub 😂. Oh love, that's not a Christmas night out, that's a normal night 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else read what she said about the night out? It's at a friends house, they're getting a takeaway and she's hoping she'll persuade someone to go to the pub 😂. Oh love, that's not a Christmas night out, that's a normal night 🙉
What a bleeping looser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not a proper night out unless it involves the cereal box game
I wonder when lee is going on his annual night out into Aberdeen with his bunch of limpwristed ralph lauren polo shirt wearing “chums” to throw olives at eachother down at The Priory 😄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder when lee is going on his annual night out into Aberdeen with his bunch of limpwristed ralph lauren polo shirt wearing “chums” to throw olives at eachother down at The Priory 😄😂
Down the Priory 😂😂 They are absolutely the glitter dicked types that hang out there. That shithole always reminds me of a church disco.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.