Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
8428443E-6FAB-498D-ABF2-44CF28866A1D.jpeg

One of the braindead sheep there claiming her hair grows “at least an inch BETWEEN WASHES”

Eh?!!!!!!!

Find a fucking brain cell you fucking dumb cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 61

ohyes

VIP Member
495604C3-5D1F-402E-B0BE-7899C2B39147.jpeg
10129C18-0542-40E1-A936-D5091786A77B.jpeg
F815A8C6-3CAD-43BB-8883-EC475E6E0F1B.jpeg

5 things she’s bringing into 2023….one is adventuring and one is staying home. Ummmm…..🤦🏼‍♀️

Dumbass 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Catwoman

VIP Member
The who does what re children's gifts is such a broad and sensitive subject I think we may be best parking up. Let's face it, this year especially is pretty shit for a lot of people and the last thing any tattlers want is any kind of additional stress and pressure with comparison with the other 14 tattler bastards whilst on the Meldrums threads and the feelings that could trigger.

Rebeggar's Santa letters was once again a demonstration in her using her daughters for engagement.

Let's just say, we all agree they are greedy, grabbing basties when it comes to themselves. But less so when it comes to their daughters. We've had coats, boots, nails and fuck knows what all for her this week. Then a run round home bargains for the stocking fillers before the hilarious head banging gift wrapping upload. 🙄

Santa brings the stockings. The gifts from Rebeggar and Leesa to their daughters are for narcissist motivation only. It's shades of Edina in Absolutely Fabulous. 'what about mummy sweetie darling'. 🤢

Many children will receive far less 'under the tree' than the Meldrum girls this Christmas but despite this, in comparison their lives will be far richer and considerably more full of love than those same three girls in Marshmallow Mansion are frequently shown.

Whoever brings the gifts, may you all have a wonderful Festive time. Be safe, be healthy and be thankful. ❤🎅🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Sarahferguson

Omg guys you won't believe it! I've been trialling a special device for cleaning and exfoliating my face and you wouldn't believe the results!! My face is so so clean and so so soft and all I had to do was dampen it and add a bit of cleanser!
I've added an image below to show you but deleted the name of the company so you have to dm me to ask where its from and I'll share the link on my stories, ok guys!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She best not mention Turkey to her Jazz friends. One of them are bound to have been in Take a Break for being fleeced by a Turkish waiter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Kvalenti

Been a lurker on Mrs M for a long time but couldn't help myself from posting after seeing her latest stories. I am honestly enraged that she is promoting one of these dodgy tax refund companies!!! I was a Civil Servant for HMRC for a long time, working in Taxes. Please please please never use one of these horrific companies to claim a tax refund. Just phone HMRC yourself or set up a free online tax account on their website. These companies make you sign a form giving them control over your tax affairs and they can claim refunds for you without you knowing, they take big cuts from any refunds they do tell you about. There is nothing HMRC can do about it if you have signed the form. The amount of calls we had from people using these companies was unreal.

Stupid from me but I am so disappointed in Reb promoting this, just when you think she can't stoop any lower.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
I actually started a course of Amoxiclin (probably wrong spelling and cant be arsed moving from the sofa) and steriods yesterday for a chest infection. I suffer from awful asthma and shitty immune system so I get given them quickly but even then I had to have the cough, fever, glands up etc for 48hrs before they wrote my script.

New title needs to be liar liar your buttery soft pants are on fire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Listening to a book is just as a valid a way of taking it in as reading a paper copy. Neither way is better than the other.
Disagree. Reading it requires more effort & concentration that listening. Plus shes said “reading” when she’s talking about blood audio books. Shes thick as fuck.

Reactions: 40

Bewildered Barbarella

Haha imagine if there’s someone relatively new in the group and they ask her what she does for a living

rest of the chums be like…..

1D695A94-7419-4817-A3E5-A8A6F91A522F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Catwoman

VIP Member
Lee Meldrum works the cushiest offshore shift pattern and with the easiest travel options. With 3 weeks at home each time why do they even need to take their children out of school for their very many holidays? There's absolutely no reason.

They make disgusting choices often, this is on one regular example. There's no 'life experience' or alternative education to the trips they are doing (see comments on her post). She's just changing her leggings for a bikini and her sofa for a sunbed, her head is still behind a book or in her phone. Probably still ignoring her children, whom now can pretty much look after themselves whilst Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb faff about.

They will continue to do it though. The system allows it no matter what others opinions are. She loves the controversy, it's the attention she craves.

The Meldrums are simply ignorant parents depriving their children of a constant and good education available to them. No doubt demanding and expecting teachers to work round their selfishness and giving two fingers to them and every other child in the classes whilst they do it. Jeez, look at her attitude when the Librarian didn't give her what she wanted outwith the rules, goodness knows what she's like at the school.

Obnoxious, ignorant individual.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Happy new year, you 15 Tattle Bastards! May your days be moochy, your leggings buttery and your curry soup be like ditchwater.

Jokes! I hope 2023 is a great year for you all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart