Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy442

VIP Member
No its not her childhood home. Her parents had homes in Edinburgh and Banchory when they lived in Edinburgh. I have never thought that's the home that Beggy grew up in but that her parents bought it when new maybe? Never understood why IF the Meldrums bought and paid for the Marshmallow Mansion why they didn't buy her parents home? 🙄 So yes I think they may have been neighbours at the time of the murder. 😕
Remember her childhood home was sold when she was first on you tube. It was an older property - looked more grand than the inchmarlo one. It was right at the very start. X

Reactions: 1

hollymoox

Wow maybe she is as teeny tiny as she says, could she not even reach to put a star on the top of her tree🤨

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
You are right, the tiles are not the same colour. There is no space in their lounge for a dining table etc and it doesn’t have double doors & their woodwork was all orange in the hallway
Yeah ok so the estate agents used photos of a different house in the brochure when they were selling the house when the Meldrum’s bought it aye?! and then Rebecca used those same photos - of a different house - when she was doing the “before & after” of the girls rooms?!

• Haha

Sharpietail

Bored of the peloton and would rather do jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She honestly is ridiculous, she must be EXHAUSTING to be around
It’s because the classes can be challenging, that’s why! She’s a lazy fuck!

They were all sold as individual building plots with planning permission, that’s why all the houses are different, that’s why it’s exclusive you know🤣🤣🤣same farmer sold the land who’s now involved with the huge estate being built next to them!
That’s incorrect. I know the landowner and he’s nae farmer or linked to the guy who built their shitty development.

Last edited:

Sarahferguson

Were they not trying to sell it on Facebook marketplace the other month? Maybe they've decided to private lease instead. Where are they living now though 🤔

GhostHoward

VIP Member
She’s not in primary 7 though I don’t think? She’s only just turning 11 at the end of November. So she will be only 11 next august- im sure she’s got another year left at primary school??

Wasn’t Beggy talking about her going to “The Academy” next year?

We’re in England but mine is 11 in the spring (2012 born) and will go to secondary school next school year. That school year (year 7) they’re 11-12.

I think she’s currently in primary 6, so she will have another year at primary school and then start secondary school in August 2024 I think
Just to say she is definitely P7. She’s the same age as my daughter so she’s quite young for the year but will be starting secondary school in August.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry I thought someone was saying something about number 4 and it not being murder mansion and meldrums not living there but I think I've put two stories together
They don’t live at number 4. Number 4 isn’t where the murder took place. They live in the house where the murder happened, a few houses along.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
How crass will it seem if she is going up there to pick up another dog after she's only just bothered to update about the cat she's clearly got rid of?

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Do you think she's 'made' though? I don't. Who'd seriously swap for her life? Yes, some would want the choice some days to do bugger all, think about themselves and drink tea. But every, flipping day? No chance. Her life is a comedy farce, groundhog day, nothing of fulfillment, nothing bringing happiness, contentment or appreciation. It's vacuous. It's existing, not living.
Nah not made. Just easy as shit 🤷🏽‍♀️