Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Fuck off linking your crap bags ….says my Chanel ..vintage earning money just sitting. I bloody love a Mango bag leather …mine looks like a Loewe bag …she’s classless ….

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I bought my Balsam Hill tree for full price. I did a search and chose the most expensive. So mine cost me £2500. Didn’t wait for the sale. I place it in the west wing, next to the vestibule and close to where we keep the salopettes, hunters and durbarrys.

Just kidding. Never heard of this before. Never knew they existed. Still don’t care.
That tree doesn't look anything special? No more than a £50 one. Are they actually good and Rebecca takes shit pictures???
Balsam Hill Trees are amazing I think its her shit pictures, I don’t have one myself as I couldn’t justify the cost but we have one in the place I work and Ilove decorating it !

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Next school year I think? She's a couple of months younger than my eldest and she started this year, we're England not sure if Scotland is different?
I think she’s currently in primary 6, so she will have another year at primary school and then start secondary school in August 2024 I think

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I get Experian is different but mine is 999 so 700 seems low for someone who brags about having an extravagant lifestyle … and yes I have credit cards/loans etc so not debt free! So her affordability score must be shit
The score she showed was 721 I believe

21F51355-BCFD-424F-B63A-07953D3F4A19.jpeg

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Hey trolls. Rach is just making it relatable in the only way she knows how.

One minute showing off her crass, over consumerism during a cost of living crisis for the unappreciative, spolit, label obsessed ferals that squat in that (over heated) period house - and the next minute showing the peasants that once upon a time, when she was a spolit, label obsessed feral, she too indulged in peasant food when she was off on one of her strops because her Mum wouldn't buy her the trainers she demanded.
Think you’ve the wrong thread