Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wasn’t Beggy talking about her going to “The Academy” next year?

We’re in England but mine is 11 in the spring (2012 born) and will go to secondary school next school year. That school year (year 7) they’re 11-12.
So kids in Scotland do 7 years in primary school then move up to secondary school. I didn’t think she was in her final year at primary yet - maybe I’m wrong, just seems a little young that she would move up to secondary school when she’s 11, I’m sure it’s the following year 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jc456

VIP Member
I think she’s currently in primary 6, so she will have another year at primary school and then start secondary school in August 2024 I think
She'd be turning 13 that year. Is it 12/13 they start secondary there? My 9 year old will start secondary in 2024

Elizabeth 1964

Seriously Sarah
Get a life talking about Christmas dinner
It's a Sunday Roast
Some kids that are watching your blogs might not understand
Disgusting
Plus
Stop telling porkie pies

Catwoman

VIP Member
There's still the article online of when they were selling it to move to Edinburgh. Bought in 2006 then sold, probably one of the Cannon Co's bought it. 🙄
Their address is all over the Internet. I don't think that's their house, the kitchen is almost identical to the old Beggy one and it's not the one on her you tube videos when she takes over her mums kitchen.

Sharpietail

We have a Tesla and it’s all wheel drive to be fair. Still wouldn’t choose to drive it in heavy snow though. I’d take my runabout any day!

Trollstice

Well I guess it’s the Scottish equivalent of a May birthday in the English system. Not in the youngest quarter but still in the younger end of the year.

Pityparty

100% know it's not theirs 🤣. It's just a really very similar kitchen which isn't surprising for a house in same estate.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
What's the story with this? Does she not wear her original ring? They look v similar in those pics.
I think she had an ‘upgrade‘ ring at some point
My husband did this for my 40th birthday as we were sent when we got engaged many years ago so my original though sentimentally of value was nothing special to look at !