Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake Mickey ears, home snacks and no shopping in the parks. Hmmm definitely not su su wealthy.
And so much for them not showing the children 😡
But the next part of the trip is fully funded by the Dadsie the wallet. No more orange food and cost cutting, watch the Meldrums fill their boots and Instagram grid with the trough of delights.
#gifted

Reactions: 10
What’s liftgate?
Liftgate is not something I was here for real time but I’m going back to the older threads and reading about it. For her 30th birthday, Mama Mooch, Nanny McLee and their chums went on a gifted (?) weekend stay in St Andrews. Some of them had been at the spa and in the lift back up, Lee was filming.

One of their friends said
that they look like the KKK in their white robes
it looks from the stills (I haven’t seen the vid) that she pulls a face at the camera. You’d delete that wouldn’t you? Well not only did she not delete it, she added it to a vlog and left the comment in. People were commenting on it and telling her it was offensive and I think she left it a few days and dubbed music over it - in smug defiance as from the comments on the thread, she also wheeled out a ‘zero fucks given’ t-shirt. reading it back I was cringing so hard I turned inside out….and then she had a segment where she would promote another influencer (hard to imagine that nowadays) and she chose to shine a light on Candace Braithwaite, a black woman, who she’d never met but described as ‘dreamy’ 🤦🏻‍♀️.

She put up a half arsed apologise centred fully on herself and how she was feeling and said she was taking a week of. Where I am, it’s been about two weeks and they haven’t reappeared so I’ve no idea exactly how things come about but it absolutely changed their lives. in thread 40 someone worked out they’d been on about 8 holidays in about a year and companies were paying them to go abroad and review it. There were other things that contributed to their downfall but it explains why she’s so bitter. I doubt she’s ever once thought it was her fault it she should have done things differently.

I tried to link an article from the Daily Mail but it wouldn’t open, if you Google it it might work for you.

Reactions: 4
Could be the one where she’s eating a pretzel next to her? However don’t worry about live location updates and overall safety of all this….the GURLS are all wearing air tags 🥴😂 not like they can be removed - relax they’ve an AirTag!

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Lee, beaten by a bucket of crab 😆 you can tell they're not used to eating much, my teen polished one off no problem the other night! Not cheap though, we were over 200 dollars there for 4 of us, that'll be the eating budget blown for them for the week!

Reactions: 3
Oh dear Lee, beaten by a bucket of crab 😆 you can tell they're not used to eating much, my teen polished one off no problem the other night! Not cheap though, we were over 200 dollars there for 4 of us, that'll be the eating budget blown for them for the week!
[/QUOTE]

Forget that, just looked again and it was the platter 🙈 just home and battling jet lag! 😴😴

Reactions: 2
Never done Disney but why would you pay for a 14 day park pass to only do 4 days in the park? Like I said I’ve never done it but going all the way to Florida for 4 days in Disney doesn’t seem a lot of time.
When we used to go to Disney World, we used to stay on site so the 14 day pass meant we could pop in to the parks or the water parks whenever we wanted. With young kids it was easy to the extra magic hours then head off to the pool or shopping, have a snooze then head to a parade or show for the evening. The cost worked out one year at
£9 per adult per day.

Reactions: 4
He look absolutely done in. How the duck is this inspirational?! Looks ladies: you too can have my life if you work your husband into an early grave. Um. No thanks. I’ve only returned to work quite recently after pretty much having years off until littlest started reception. Luckily we could afford to. There is no bloody way I would have stayed off if my husband looked like that. He’s got a pretty stressful responsible job and even peak Covid waves in the NHS he didn’t look that awful. My God.

I am genuinely concerned for his health. Lee loves his girls and he needs to put them front and centre in this. His priority is staying well to support them and live well into their adulthood hopefully. His priority should not be literally compromising his health doing constant 12 hour night shifts offshore so this lazy woman can sit on her bottom at home buying cheap crappy clothes and planning her next hair disaster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Could be the one where she’s eating a pretzel next to her? However don’t worry about live location updates and overall safety of all this….the GURLS are all wearing air tags 🥴😂 not like they can be removed - relax they’ve an AirTag!
she’s such a dick! She won’t remove the pic even though her kid is in it. As then she’d have to remove the photo or her own fat face too.

Reactions: 6
Just seen Instagram post Aff linking the bloody leggings why on holiday enjoying herself so so much and still begging, they both look awful and the very opposite of a young couple enjoying holiday I just hope the girls are having fun.

Reactions: 12
I knew she had an insular life but when she says tit like this it still shocks me. She can’t cope without lee and that’s tragic
As tragic as it is, it doesn’t surprise me given how many woman within AB postcodes operate like this. Lots who only drive in their own small town and won’t even drive into Aberdeen (that’s if they have a driving license at all!) and forget about an independent trip in the car to Glasgow/Edinburgh - no chance! Independence is important and even more so to show 3 young daughters they are capable of whatever they want in life!

Reactions: 9
As tragic as it is, it doesn’t surprise me given how many woman within AB postcodes operate like this. Lots who only drive in their own small town and won’t even drive into Aberdeen (that’s if they have a driving license at all!) and forget about an independent trip in the car to Glasgow/Edinburgh - no chance! Independence is important and even more so to show 3 young daughters they are capable of whatever they want in life!
You obviously live in a very different part of the AB postcode to me 😂 the only ones I know of who are no longer driving those distances are possibly my mothers peer group - in their 80's and quite happy to take the bus, train or get a family member to now drive.

Reactions: 11
You obviously live in a very different part of the AB postcode to me 😂 the only ones I know of who are no longer driving those distances are possibly my mothers peer group - in their 80's and quite happy to take the bus, train or get a family member to now drive.
It’s probably just as well to be honest - she doesn’t strike me as someone who is any use at driving. She’s probably one of those useless cunts who does 35mph in a 60mph road, doesn’t understand how to approach or use a roundabout and keeps her high beam on at night blinding everyone else.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.