Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really petty but the “I’m armed with my ears”… annoyed me. Yes, you have for yourself, your husband and the two eldest girls. Where’s Poppy’s ears? Budget not stretch to get her a pair too. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not petty though.. it’s awful how differently she treats Poppy.

Although P our mini tattler has probably told her mum to shove her ears. Poppy reminds me of a friends daughter she’d rather dress as Spider-Man than wear a tutu and mouse ears

Begs is reminding me of a budget version of my ex SIL when she did Disney her and her husband and all the kids all had matching personalised “my first Disney holiday” T-shirts and a different set of ears for each day 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This might be an unpopular opinion but fully grown adults who wear Mickey mouse ears to disney etc give me the boke....
It's the fact that she obviously hands them out and takes them back in I think is odd. Talk about forced fun.

Reactions: 12
There he is in his where’s Wally top in case he gets lost ;-)
So what would this stupid cow do on the m25? Just stop in the middle of 6 lanes?
How has she got this far as an adult with 3 children

I knew she had an insular life but when she says tit like this it still shocks me. She can’t cope without lee and that’s tragic

Reactions: 11
Well, if it’s 31 degrees and you are at a theme park in the hottest part of the day, how’s about you wear a hat beggy instead of those stupid bleeping ears?

Reactions: 11
Please…. Praising Lee for being able to drive an automatic car in America on a 4 lane freeway?! Christ driving in the USA ( except in NYC) is pretty easy. I drove in LA and it was not difficult! Of course Beggy would never drive! Makes out she’s this big Adventurer but never drives anywhere! 🤣🤣🤣Lee is basically the nanny/chauffeur/cleaner …. Oh… and the only one earning a salary! I think that man really needs to wake up and smell the bleeping coffee and tell her to get to duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Driving in Orlando is easy. Even me the queen of getting lost, manages fine.

I’m not in Florida but it was 25° on my holiday today and I’m only reading Tattle until the mini disco for the oldies finishes.

Reactions: 4
How soon after liftgate did Lee have to return offshore? Did the ads dry up immediately after the scandal?

Reactions: 1
The 14 day ticket is never cheaper than the 7. It is very often the same price as they run a 14 for the price if 7 deal, but it is not cheaper. More crap

Reactions: 8
Never done Disney but why would you pay for a 14 day park pass to only do 4 days in the park? Like I said I’ve never done it but going all the way to Florida for 4 days in Disney doesn’t seem a lot of time.

Reactions: 6
Never done Disney but why would you pay for a 14 day park pass to only do 4 days in the park? Like I said I’ve never done it but going all the way to Florida for 4 days in Disney doesn’t seem a lot of time.
Because you would have to buy 4 single day. entries which would be more than a 14 day ticket. The 7/14 day tickets are UK exclusives and we get a really good deal compared to one day entries and get the water parks thrown in. Americans pay way more. But they are still pricey so yes, I don’t see the point in going all that way for 4 days.

Reactions: 3
Fake Mickey ears, home snacks and no shopping in the parks. Hmmm definitely not su su wealthy.
And so much for them not showing the children 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.