Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted Meldrums in the wild today. Bloody weird. In Apple store and she was very clearly moaning about something to Lee. Saying “there’s not enough room, there’s just not enough room” He looked grumpy and harassed. They left the store and didn’t even bother to check eldest was with them. Then went to Boots and she currently munching on some crisps (diet going well 🤣)

Lee and Reb hardly spoke to each other. She very snippy with youngest and she was stinking of cheap perfume 🤮

Fave Florrie also had on loads of eye makeup.
BiB - I thought it was her who wanted the Tesla and that’s why they got it but maybe it was Lee and that’s why she’s moaning there’s not enough room (for the dog, she won’t be worried about the kids)

Or…she’s talking about the house and is desperate to get out of murder mansion so is trying to persuade Lee they need one of the biggest houses in the new development 🤔

Reactions: 4
Things that could be just not big enough:
iPhone storage (they were in Apple)
Tesla
Lee’s hole
Lee’s Willy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sounds like if they hadn’t frittered away the inheritance they could have potentially moved bought into the new developed and left murder mansion in the past but she’s missed that boat as no way could they afford it on Lee’s wage and ice cream pennies.
BiB - I thought it was her who wanted the Tesla and that’s why they got it but maybe it was Lee and that’s why she’s moaning there’s not enough room (for the dog, she won’t be worried about the kids)

Or…she’s talking about the house and is desperate to get out of murder mansion so is trying to persuade Lee they need one of the biggest houses in the new development 🤔

Reactions: 7
Sounds like if they hadn’t frittered away the inheritance they could have potentially moved bought into the new developed and left murder mansion in the past but she’s missed that boat as no way could they afford it on Lee’s wage and ice cream pennies.
I wonder if she’s plagued with regret? She’s had so many opportunities over the last 10 years and they’ve got the square root of duck all to show for it.

Mind you, she gets her own way with her husband and dadsy is happy to bail her out all the time so that probably makes regretting anything less likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And there we have it what we’ve known for years. She’s a moody nightmare witch to live with and the odd time she interacts with the kids for the camera, they have a surprised look on their faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s plagued with thoughts of regret? She’s had so many opportunities over the last 10 years and they’ve got the square root of duck all to show for it.

Mind you, she gets her own way with her husband and dadsy is happy to bail her out all the time so that probably makes regretting anything less likely.
she had it all - absolutely raking it in, getting free trips and then the KKK video made it crash down for her! She must have huge regrets

I irrationally HATE when she plays with her hair like that with the smug look on her face. Sorry hun, with that hair you have zero to be smug about 🥴
Also, the bloated face 😯 I know we keep saying it but what in the hell is going on there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Whys she dyed her hair that colour. She always moans about it and says she loves blonde.

Reactions: 9
Her obsessing over her hair is beyond a joke. It’s a mess but it’s because she won’t go and get it professionally cut & coloured. She keeps trying to do stuff to it herself and she just fucks it up each and every time.

Reactions: 17
In other words, she hates it ;-)
Who the duck has time and inclination to faff with their hair as much as this?! I don't understand this at all?

She's so unrelateable it's unreal. How on earth does she think this is actual content?

It'll be back to bleached gross tiger stripes blond before Lee jets off to (paid) work again.

She’s just put cheap dye over bleach blonde hair and it’s gone all khaki coloured. Did she do it herself or did someone do it? If she paid someone she wants her money back. If she did it herself why didn’t she do some basic research?

Doesn’t suit her at all. She needs warm tones. Makes her face look even rounder.

Reactions: 11
Who the duck has time and inclination to faff with their hair as much as this?! I don't understand this at all?

She's so unrelateable it's unreal. How on earth does she think this is actual content?

It'll be back to bleached gross tiger stripes blond before Lee jets off to (paid) work again.
There’s no way that was done by a professional. She’s very clearly just used a box of brown dye, put it all over her roots and then tried to pull it down to blend the brown into her hair. But as usual she’s fucked it up because she has no idea what she’s doing. She seems to do something to her hair every week now - but yet she refuses to go and just get it done professionally!

Things that could be just not big enough:
iPhone storage (they were in Apple)
Tesla
Lee’s hole
Lee’s Willy.
Well we know Lee’s penis probably resembles a tick tack so there’s no new information there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a mess her hair is still in. She just won't/can't spend the money. 🙄 Knew as soon as it was scraped back yesterday she was in a huff about it. I've never known anyone faff about themselves so much, it must be so exhausting and incredibly boring to have around you. A post about a chilled Sunday, then some aff links hair fluffing and tattle trolling. Nothing wrong with a chilled one, having a fantastic one myself but these instawankers and their obsession posting about bowel movements and washing loads as if they are friends, grinds my gears. She doesn't even try that tone (to be friends) as she never valued her followers and I'd guess this is mirrored with people in reality.

How fulfilling life in Inchmarlo is. 🙄 She's bored, broke and lonely. (cue the predictable two finger posts for tattle).

It's been said today and before. What an almighty cock up. To have had the success they had they could have been mortgage free, house all beautiful but their greed on top of being horrible people underneath the shine got the better of them. They'd never admit their mistakes, they could have rescued it many a time but they chose not to. 🤷

Time is now spent afflinking stripy jumpers and what she can see around her (stools) whilst she sits on her arse in her gifted gilded cage.

How's the Uni going? What about the Monday accountability? Same place as the Yoga, the MLM's, the reading club, the no spends, the reiki training, the mind, body hole and mutt accounts. Down the You Tube Plughole. No staying power. No interest, No work ethic, No skills, just a demanding greed and an obnoxious, disgusting attitude of self entitlement still around like the smell of fox tit.

Have a chilled Sunday everyone. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.