Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else starting to get the feeling that this is the beginning of the very end even for the tattle thread? Not sure about you guys but I only come to read the thread to see the banter and little bit of occasional argy bargy between the Tattlers 🤣 There really is nothing left now to chat about as it’s all been said before and it’s just rehashing the same old same old 😕 my view of the Instagram account has moved to pity and that really isn’t something that I enjoy feeling, it’s kinda the same feeling as watching the try hard at school when everyone was laughing at them behind their backs 🙈. It’s all just a little bit tedious and boring 😬

Reactions: 5
Anyone else starting to get the feeling that this is the beginning of the very end even for the tattle thread? Not sure about you guys but I only come to read the thread to see the banter and little bit of occasional argy bargy between the Tattlers 🤣 There really is nothing left now to chat about as it’s all been said before and it’s just rehashing the same old same old 😕 my view of the Instagram account has moved to pity and that really isn’t something that I enjoy feeling, it’s kinda the same feeling as watching the try hard at school when everyone was laughing at them behind their backs 🙈. It’s all just a little bit tedious and boring 😬
If it's boring to you I'd suggest no longer reading 🤷‍♀️

Whilst Rebecca will never give up trying to be an influencer wannabe there's plenty to chat about.

I can't see her putting in foils myself so someone else is involved in doing her hair. I'd be asking for a refund every single time, there must be some half decent hairdressers on the royal deeside

Reactions: 6
feel free to stop watching her and vacate this thread - no one is making you watch her or read here! I will rip the piss out of this woman until the cows come home because it is hilarious!

Reactions: 13
Ouch! You’re all absolutely correct and I’m sorry if you’ve taken my comments to be a criticism of this thread, they absolutely aren’t and it wasn’t meant that way at all. I’m just finding the monotony of the Instagram account so predictable, so your right I think it’s time to stop watching. I’ve really enjoyed the online company of this thread for the last couple of years, it has made me belly laugh on more than one occasion. They are some fab comedians 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she need to wash her hair the day after having it “done”. Her face is so bloated. There’s nothing to be smug about. She needs to find out why she’s so bloated or is it the booze?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dont see her insta anymore since she blocked me for calling out meld and his sleazy dming.
I just go on my memories and the tattle updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she used to go to an actual hairdresser and have her nails done at a salon? Seems a lifetime ago.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she used to go to an actual hairdresser and have her nails done at a salon? Seems a lifetime ago.
Yes, she used to go to get her hair done at hair dressers but she seemed to go to a different one every time she got her hair done! She used to get her nails done locally - was it not someone who had a place in or near where the unit is??

Reactions: 4
Everyone knows that if you go brown from blonde, you need to add a red or a warm toned brown or it’ll look khaki. She’s gone in with the purple shampoo too and it doesn’t suit her. She’s got a warm skin tone, ash doesn’t work for her, she needs a much warmer colour and she won’t look like she’s been killed in her utility room

Reactions: 10
Everyone knows that if you go brown from blonde, you need to add a red or a warm toned brown or it’ll look khaki. She’s gone in with the purple shampoo too and it doesn’t suit her. She’s got a warm skin tone, ash doesn’t work for her, she needs a much warmer colour and she won’t look like she’s been killed in her utility room
Exactly. The best her hair ever looked is the one time she went and had it professionally coloured that lovely shade of warm chocolate almost auburn brown and had it cut into that nice short choppy Bob. It really suited her, it brought out the warm tone to her skin, it complimented her eye colour and it was a fun, youthful cut. She should never have touched it herself after that, because she’s completely ruined it since then.

Reactions: 14
I get the feeling she’s so obsessed with her appearance because she’s trying to impress someone who isn’t Lee. Their romantic days are over!😂

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling she’s so obsessed with her appearance because she’s trying to impress someone who isn’t Lee. Their romantic days are over!😂
There certainly didn’t seem to be any sort of chemistry seeing them yesterday. She just seemed super grumpy and he looked harassed. I did have a giggle when I noticed he was carrying her handbag 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a mess her hair is still in. She just won't/can't spend the money. 🙄 Knew as soon as it was scraped back yesterday she was in a huff about it. I've never known anyone faff about themselves so much, it must be so exhausting and incredibly boring to have around you. A post about a chilled Sunday, then some aff links hair fluffing and tattle trolling. Nothing wrong with a chilled one, having a fantastic one myself but these instawankers and their obsession posting about bowel movements and washing loads as if they are friends, grinds my gears. She doesn't even try that tone (to be friends) as she never valued her followers and I'd guess this is mirrored with people in reality.

How fulfilling life in Inchmarlo is. 🙄 She's bored, broke and lonely. (cue the predictable two finger posts for tattle).

It's been said today and before. What an almighty cock up. To have had the success they had they could have been mortgage free, house all beautiful but their greed on top of being horrible people underneath the shine got the better of them. They'd never admit their mistakes, they could have rescued it many a time but they chose not to. 🤷

Time is now spent afflinking stripy jumpers and what she can see around her (stools) whilst she sits on her arse in her gifted gilded cage.

How's the Uni going? What about the Monday accountability? Same place as the Yoga, the MLM's, the reading club, the no spends, the reiki training, the mind, body hole and mutt accounts. Down the You Tube Plughole. No staying power. No interest, No work ethic, No skills, just a demanding greed and an obnoxious, disgusting attitude of self entitlement still around like the smell of fox tit.

Have a chilled Sunday everyone. 🙂
Don't forget the cold showers 👀👀

Her skin tone? Darling, no one has ever seen your skin tone beneath your “all yurrr” tan.
How are those fake tans doing?
Washed off by the numerous cold showers I would think

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.