Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A second hand Tesla for the big Boss Babe 😂😂😂😂😂😂
You keep going with the fur coat and nae knickers facade Begs. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if her daughter (can't remember which one) ever got that new bike.....

Reactions: 14
I would like to see Mrs M start being relatable in the sense that the country is on its arse no matter who or what you do or where you live. Then princess pops up "oh look at me". What does she expect the response to be? So when people in the country are deciding between heating the home or putting food on the table, bragging about your latest purchase really isn't well thought out.

Reactions: 12
See if the twit has the audacity to moan about not being able to afford the heating or moaning about prices going up this winter 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
See if the twit has the audacity to moan about not being able to afford the heating or moaning about prices going up this winter 🤬🤬🤬
She won’t. She is very WEALTHY you see. Did you not know that? Multiple foreign holiday. TWO new cars. Only ONE adult working. A PELETON. Oh dear. Beggy will just need to buy another new THING to demonstrate to us all her vast wealth earned by one wee man working a fairly mid level job offshore. Watch out Lee! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Manic faces this morning, normally closely followed by a big thud. Oh dear.... How did the family of 5 get into it? 🙄

Aldi trip obviously, wanker sitting outside in the rain in Westhill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A f-in Tesla and a Disco, I've been on. an instagram ban over the summer but OMG how does she do it?!?! Where does the £££ come from, my Dad and brother both work off shore (my dad has for 40 + years) so In know the pay is good but it's not THAT good.

Also, surely you sort out an at home charger before you buy an electric car (you can buy a cable that plus into a normal house socket)

Reactions: 10
Oh my! Those in bed stories, Lee and Begs look like brother and sister 🤣 and that whiny voice she has, eurgh. Pathetic.

She's acting like the first person in the world to ever charge a car, what a muppet!

Mmmmm fall hot drinks, that will be another chin to add to the collection!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she going to buy a cringe Tesla mum t shirt now so we know they've got so so much money even when she's driving the cheaper seven seater?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you thought she couldn’t get any more insufferable…..the bleep has gone and aced it !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok. Final straw, between Charlotte T still using 'dada' and Meldrum having 2 cars and the overwhelming smugness, I may just have to leave social media completely! I think it is toxic. 'Influencers' should not even be a thing. I actually hate where we are as a society! Maybe it is because I came from a really humble/living on the breadline family, that I think about my pennies. They all suck. My dummy has officially been spat out and I am that child having a full on floor tantrum in a shop!🤭
Agreed!!!!

Reactions: 4
Country in the midst of an economic crisis.. I should be offended but I’m 100% here for this entertainment because she’s just such a prize twit!

She’s just a child playing grown ups. Off you duck to Aldi in your Tesla love.. Reality will hit hard come winter when you can’t sell the disco cause you told 110k people it’s faulty, the kids are battering each other in the back of a car you can’t afford to charge and the house is an igloo.

Dadsy 100% paid for that car.. no way they have enough cash lying about to buy one from a mate. Lee must feel great knowing he can’t provide for his family cause his wife’s a first class twit who wants it all and runs to Daddy when her husband says no. Same with the house I bet there was a nice cash boost from Pa Canon involved - My partner works offshore much higher up the ladder than Lee and even when I was working full time we’d have massively struggled to purchase a £600k house!

Reactions: 16
So she has jumped into a purchase of a Tesla and hasn’t even got the means to charge it! So she has driven 15 miles to Westhill to use the council chargers at the library. Meantime spending a heap of money at Costa while she waits for the car to charge. There has been no thought to this purchase. She just wants and strops until she gets it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Urgh, I feel slightly disgusted with myself that I’ve had that exact same conversation with my husband about our dog in our bed! However I take comfort in the fact that a) I didn’t use a gross baby pathetic voice and b) didn’t film it and upload it to everyone I know!!

Reactions: 3
No one needs to see Pat, in bed, topless.
The internets leading cause of vaginal dryness is instahusbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This reminds me of when they got that bloody dog. The vlog showed her and her mum going to “look at puppies” and they then came home with Bertie to lee and the kids. The kids didn’t really bat an eye lid “safiyaaa are you crying? NO” anyone else remember that tit show?
Bet she went crawling to her mum saying “lee won’t buy it” and then mummy persuaded her dadsie to get it

Honestly these fuckers need to research cars ffs. A hybrid would have suited them well, would cope with short journeys and you can just chuck it on the electric for that so more economical

Buying a car that is unsafe for your whole family to fit in is a disgrace. They should have taken their time and brought something suitable. That disco will be worthless ££ wise. Speaking from experience

Reactions: 23
My god 😂😂😂😂

“with how often all five of us are in the car”

Heaven forbid yous actually do something as a family Rebecca, but never mind toots, your new super duper car will look super swanky parked outside your mouldy marshmallow murder mansion 😂😂
So she is obviously going to let one of the children sit in the front whilst Lee is away! Good move Beggy, good move! 😡

I bet it’s a rental…she will lie about it like she did the Disco….
I was going to say this too. It's either her Fathers and she is oretending its theirs, second hand or rental. Didn't they used to rent the BMW?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.