Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Country in the midst of an economic crisis.. I should be offended but I’m 100% here for this entertainment because she’s just such a prize twit!

She’s just a child playing grown ups. Off you duck to Aldi in your Tesla love.. Reality will hit hard come winter when you can’t sell the disco cause you told 110k people it’s faulty, the kids are battering each other in the back of a car you can’t afford to charge and the house is an igloo.

Dadsy 100% paid for that car.. no way they have enough cash lying about to buy one from a mate. Lee must feel great knowing he can’t provide for his family cause his wife’s a first class twit who wants it all and runs to Daddy when her husband says no. Same with the house I bet there was a nice cash boost from Pa Canon involved - My partner works offshore much higher up the ladder than Lee and even when I was working full time we’d have massively struggled to purchase a £600k house!
Whoever sold the car to them definitely saw them coming!

I loved my dad and he would have given me his last fiver, but I didn’t want him to. Don’t get me wrong, he would give me money when I was young and bad with money but if I was unemployed - through my own doing - and I went to him asking for money for an unsuitable car he would have told me to get in the bin (after he stopped laughing). What a spoilt madam she is. 30+ and happy to take money from her parents at the same time as leaving her family’s financial situation very insecure

Reactions: 10
Well, If I'm honest I think he says his opinion but it just gets over shadowed if I'm honest. Like I said, her family are very involved in their marriage and she's gone to her mum and dad a few times for back up when Lee has had an opinion on it so I think it just gets overshadowed. I know for a fact that she's said she has final say on stuff because she's at home a lot. Eg "I need a new house cos it's me that has to put up with it more cos you're away" etc.
Lee reads here. He's told me OH. He is very aware of how much of a mug he comes across as. Tbh, he's changed these last few years. I said to my OH the other week he looks....broken. he's not the happy go lucky, jokey man what he was when I first met him. He's very withdrawn, despondent, doesn't really do much.
That IG video she posted this morning of him in bed...that's how he talks now. Its very low, no emotion not looking etc. Its such a shame.
He's no looker by any means, but his bubbly personality used to make him attractive if that makes sense!?
We can 100% see this with just the small snippets she shares on her stories. So wonder just how bad it actually is hey ?
Why hasn’t lee come back to Instagram?

Reactions: 8
It's OK, im not here to convince you to believe me, im just telling you the facts.
It makes me feel relieved that you guys see right through her. It's hard in real life because people (especially school mums) fall for all this perfect family/wealth tit and im always dying to scream ITS NOT REAL WHY CANT YOU SEE! but when I've read here I feel relieved that she's been caught out. I also wouldn't have known about this site of she had not said anything after she disappeared of YouTube.

I can confirm as well, she told everyone local that she went off YouTube to concentrate on the girls and possibly starting college/University. She never once said about the KKK comment. This forum is definately an eye opener.
I’m so glad she’s never deviated from being a stuck up, judgmental, cowbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do feel slightly sorry for Lee in that the guy is coming across as a total mug and working himself to the ground. Juicy gossip....wonder if anything to do with the fact she no longer goes to the Unit. Something speculated on here many times

Reactions: 2
@scottydog45
Why doesn’t he leave? They could sell murder mansion and both get a modest little 3 bed each. He could have the kids 50% of the time and work an onshore job. Would have full control of his own finances. Would never have to see the dog again. Cherry on top of the cake, Beggy would have to get a job.

Does he genuinely love her? Does he really think she loves him? (Or does he see that she uses him for his wage?)

Reactions: 13
@scottydog45
Why doesn’t he leave? They could sell murder mansion and both get a modest little 3 bed each. He could have the kids 50% of the time and work an onshore job. Would have full control of his own finances. Would never have to see the dog again. Cherry on top of the cake, Beggy would have to get a job.

Does he genuinely love her? Does he really think she loves him? (Or does he see that she uses him for his wage?)
I'm here for the answers to this.............

Reactions: 6
@scottydog45

I'm not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
3 new members in one afternoon? Poor Lee must be bored and she’s busy ‘stroking the dog’ or wondering where to put the petrol in the Tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I kept running to my mum and dad cos my husband wasn’t giving me my own way, they’d have told me to grow up and work at my relationship.

Reactions: 12
Would a Tesla be cheaper to insure ? You don’t just look at a car then go back and pick
It up a week later so you? There’s admin , insurance etc to do? Something fishy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.