Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the kids need air tags.., I took my kids to Disneyland never thought of air tags for my kids because you know what I was watching them all the time..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She could've used Berties dog leads instead of air tags. Would've been cheaper.

She is so bloody odd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hold up - she’s going to put trackers on her kids on holiday? What the duck?! Ermmmmm maybe just pay attention to your children and actually give a tit about them rather than putting GPS trackers on them like they are dogs that need to be chipped incase they go missing.

Reactions: 19
What a freak, two tags, three kids. Is one having a bar code and going in the hold? (car for 4 anyone?) 6 adults going with them and they tag children? What a freak.

Tag your wife on any early morning holiday runs Lee. 🙄

Hold up - she’s going to put trackers on her kids on holiday? What the duck?! Ermmmmm maybe just pay attention to your children and actually give a tit about them rather than putting GPS trackers on them like they are dogs that need to be chipped incase they go missing.
I know! As I say. 6 adults. 3 school age children. Give me strength. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a freak, two tags, three kids. Is one having a bar code and going in the hold? (car for 4 anyone?) 6 adults going with them and they tag children? What a freak.

Tag your wife on any early morning holiday runs Lee. 🙄

I know! As I say. 6 adults. 3 school age children. Give me strength. 🤷
Aye if anyone needs to be tracked it’s Rebecca, when she’s disappearing on her “walks” in the woods……

Reactions: 8
Only got two!! Sorry poppy you can get lost 😂😂😂

Or mayb both for florrie just incase

Sorry Safiya
I might be wrong but unless Lee & Rebecca have the same Apple ID on their phones then the AirTag can only be linked to one Apple ID so only trackable by that phone, not by Grandparents, Aunt etc. Also if she is that paranoid then the tags should be hidden and discreet, not in a wrist band easily spotted and removed by a predator. As usual Rebecca has leapt on what she feels is a great idea but done it half arsed.

Reactions: 10
Binfluencer: "lots of people have been asking"

translates to:

"I've been reading Tattle so I better address this"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How would she lose her kids exactly? What a bleeping idiot honestly. What’s the story behind go florrie? I need reminded and a laugh😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s like a q&a on here today. We question her choices. Head over to insta 10 mins later and she’ll answer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at Steph’s husband then look at Lee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Begs having to look at wee ginger baws. The jealousy must eat her alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously air tags for the kids?!? I managed to not lose my 3 in Florida, but then again I interact with mine so maybe that is why. Florida is no different than taking them anywhere else!

Reactions: 11
Seriously air tags for the kids?!? I managed to not lose my 3 in Florida, but then again I interact with mine so maybe that is why. Florida is no different than taking them anywhere else!
This is what I’m also thinking! Where can you lose them really!? I’ve taken mine before and we go in half term too and I’ve never managed to lose them! We always have a sensible plan in case but why would you need to tag an 11 year old 😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
What is with the tit eggs, mushrooms and Crackerbread? Eating that many eggs will bind you up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been to Disney loads of times and managed to never get lost nor lose my kids. Why are you ignoring them for long enough for them to potentially go missing??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.