Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I’ve seen her hold Bertie boy more than she’s ever held Poppy!
2 questions

1) why is she always holding the dog? He’s a dog. He doesn’t need to be picked up off the floor and held in her arms like that. It’s weird.

2) where on earth does the stupid witch think she is?!!!!! The walking poles and the walking boots?!!!!! She’s dressed like she’s just gone up Ben Nevis!!!!!!! She’s such a spectacular twit!!!

ETA - sorry it’s not walking poles she’s got it’s the dogs lead….. but still…… the boots……!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear I’ve seen her hold Bertie boy more than she’s ever held Poppy!
One of my pet hates is people carrying perfectly healthy dogs. Bad enough with little dogs but even worse with bigger ones. Dogs don’t like it either!

Reactions: 16
But she’s driving the Teslaaa! So that’s all that matters in her mind.

Why do they only ever go for walks? I find it so odd I meet my friends for coffee, lunch, drinks etc.. the other week we went to the art gallery and for cocktails. Is that all she’s good enough to be invited to do quick jaunt up Scolty cause no one wants to be seen out out with her
Imaginary friends can’t go to art galleries Uddle…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s trying to dress like her friend Steph but even she doesn’t dress like this so she can’t even get that right! It’s obvious when you see her page though that beggars tries to copy her. Difference is though Steph isn’t trying to be anyone else.
2 questions

1) why is she always holding the dog? He’s a dog. He doesn’t need to be picked up off the floor and held in her arms like that. It’s weird.

2) where on earth does the stupid witch think she is?!!!!! The walking poles and the walking boots?!!!!! She’s dressed like she’s just gone up Ben Nevis!!!!!!! She’s such a spectacular twit!!!

ETA - sorry it’s not walking poles she’s got it’s the dogs lead….. but still…… the boots……!

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to dress like her friend Steph but even she doesn’t dress like this so she can’t even get that right! It’s obvious when you see her page though that beggars tries to copy her. Difference is though Steph isn’t trying to be anyone else.
Who is Steph, is she another instagrammer?

Her skin is absolutely awful. She needs to stop drinking alcohol and give up so much dairy. She also needs to re think her skin care routine because it’s doing her no favours and she also needs to look at her make up. There is nothing good about this photo at all.

She has totally lost herself.
I hope I don't find her!

• Haha
she had a sizeable following but not an influencer per se. She lives a seemingly privileged life which seems to be authentic - another thing beggars tries to imitate.

she had a sizeable following but not an influencer per se. She lives a seemingly privileged life which seems to be authentic - another thing beggars tries to imitate.
Who is Steph, is she another instagrammer?

Reactions: 1
Just having a look at Stephs instagram, are her and Beggy the same age?????? 😱Beggy looks twice her age, Steph is gorgeous and seems to be living the life Begs wants - lots of friends, hands on grandparents, holidays away from children with an equally gorgeous husband….I can see why begs is depressed comparing her life to Stephs AND she even works!!!

Reactions: 8
I don't know how Steph is friends with Rebecca, both live complete opposite lives.

Ooh the angle of that picture of her holding Bertie is not being kind to her........

Reactions: 3
Just having a look at Stephs instagram, are her and Beggy the same age?????? 😱Beggy looks twice her age, Steph is gorgeous and seems to be living the life Begs wants - lots of friends, hands on grandparents, holidays away from children with an equally gorgeous husband….I can see why begs is depressed comparing her life to Stephs AND she even works!!!
Steph is just another girl living off her Dads and husbands money. She’s just a rich kid from Aberdeen. Her & Rebecca seem to have a very odd friendship - we had never heard anything about Steph until it transpired that Safiyah & Florrie were going to be flower girls at her wedding…… then the hen do happened and Rebecca didn’t go on it, which surely if your children are involved in the wedding and you are claiming you are such close friends you would absolutely be at the hen party? It seems very much like a fake friendship of Convenience. Meldrum seems to swap between Steph and Grinning Kath as her “bestest best friends” depending on what she can get out of each of them at any given time.

Reactions: 11
Don’t be fooled her dad is loaded

He deserves to be taken to the cleaners then if he’s that stupid.
She wrote off 4 cars in school - daddy just kept buying her a new one
New thread suggestion: Botox Meld could do with a weld, won’t earn her keep, the pennies come from her sheep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Steph is just another girl living off her Dads and husbands money. She’s just a rich kid from Aberdeen. Her & Rebecca seem to have a very odd friendship - we had never heard anything about Steph until it transpired that Safiyah & Florrie were going to be flower girls at her wedding…… then the hen do happened and Rebecca didn’t go on it, which surely if your children are involved in the wedding and you are claiming you are such close friends you would absolutely be at the hen party? It seems very much like a fake friendship of Convenience. Meldrum seems to swap between Steph and Grinning Kath as her “bestest best friends” depending on what she can get out of each of them at any given time.
Newbie and long time lurker. But why on earth would she choose the girls to be flower girls if they weren't close friends? It's all very odd.
(notice poor old Poppy wasn't chosen - she's old enough to feel that rejection now)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.