Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3892

Bloody hell Reb. YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION! Just know that not everyone is going to like it or kiss your behind and feel the exact same. And maybe break your no spend January and buy yourself a dictionary. I suggest looking up the word hypocrisy. You might learn something.
She's losing it! Arguing with herself now and making the prime post look erratic and non sensical to those late to the post... she's ranting yet deleting comments. Idiot. If she's like this to SUPPORTERS like that one that posted sensibly WHY she may be criticised then can you imagine her face to face in a strop! Bloody hell.

Reactions: 14
Someone please ask if she finds it so difficult because she herself censors any opinions herself!!!

Reactions: 5
And there's her grind.........she PAID for it!?
And if it's the only advice she can give.........." Stay of Tittle" leading by example again :m

Reactions: 8
Did she seriously say that she’s struggling with the fact that she can’t share her own opinion on anything at the moment on Instagram?? And this is someone who deletes and blocks on repeat all day long? And can she be any more bitchy in her replies? This website is ‘venomous’ - surprised she didn’t add her little mushroom penis emoji, too

IMG_2306.jpg

Reactions: 3
Sorry - just thought we needed some dancing mushrooms.
I miss Belter Boy!

Reactions: 7
She’s unreal ?‍♀
Imagine if this was a few months down the line and someone who bought her book said “I didn’t enjoy its amateur not a patch on so and sos” it would be deleted blocked and sheep would pounce! Shes the queen on double standards and it’s getting beyond a joke

Reactions: 26
Every day she proves she really is as stupid as she looks. Passive agressive reply to the sheep who mentioned families on low incomes etc going to a budget panto as it’s all they can afford. She could’ve agreed & said that on reflection she shouldn’t have been so harsh. But no... once again she shows us what a, to use her word, “venomous “, spiteful woman she is. ?

Reactions: 18
This is a very clever way of Mrs Meldrum making out she's a poor victim again. Multiple edits, lots of ? to those who gush and sympathise.
Majority here see through this bullshit and game playing. She is the venomous one not us.

Reactions: 16
Poor Rebecca!!!! My heart bleeds for you!! It’s frustrating isn’t it, try to voice your opinion, funny that when people do that to you they deleted and blocked!! I say you getting a taste of your own venom!

Reactions: 16
And how does she know it’s venomous if she doesn’t read here?......

Reactions: 15
Maybe " Tittle's" another site...........?????

Reactions: 9
She’s telling the sheep not to read here because she knows if they do they’d have their eyes opened to what she really is. She’s tit scared of this site! ?
Mranwhile, she’s obsessively reading it herself! ???

Reactions: 22
And how does she know it’s venomous if she doesn’t read here?......
She should remind herself of her new years resolutions..... Thought she didn't care about trolls ?

She's shown today she doesn't care alright, care about anything but herself.

Maybe " Tittle's" another site...........?????
Hahaha, behave ?

Last edited:
Also, her new post?
I thought she only spent £1 when she went in to return those items?! What a bloody liar!! ?

She’s telling the sheep not to read here because she knows if they do they’d have their eyes opened to what she really is. She’s tit scared of this site! ?
Mranwhile, she’s obsessively reading it herself! ???
Hope she's got her reading glasses on and is cuddled up all cozy and comfy in front of the open fire, that has no log basket. ?

So the post edited again, so she didn’t enjoy the performance that she PAID to see!!

? forgetting that she didn’t PAY ? to see the show at HMT!!

Another freebie!! I wonder if she will have free tickets to the Ballet in 2 weeks time!!

Reactions: 13
Maybe Tittles the site Lee stumbled across that seems to have got him into trouble with the boss :p:p

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.