Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s away to bash one out in the office! A Sunday well spent.... :m

Reactions: 6
There’s Tittlers on Tattle, the Panto she paid for was shite. She’s not got her (#gifted) log basket or kitchen, and Lee’s well out of sight....

Reactions: 18
She has no moral compass am afraid! She’s incapable of lifting others! She always finds a way of making herself look the victim, not to mention her mental health?don’t forget that!!! It’s nauseating!!![/QUOT
Completely agree, she's got the ? in putting herself in the ?

Reactions: 3
She has no moral compass am afraid! She’s incapable of lifting others! She always finds a way of making herself look the victim, not to mention her mental health?don’t forget that!!! It’s nauseating!!!
Oh, I know! It's so frustrating when she shares positivity quotes like that for that reason... She really doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 7
She has no moral compass am afraid! She’s incapable of lifting others! She always finds a way of making herself look the victim, not to mention her mental health?don’t forget that!!! It’s nauseating!!!
Yes waiting for the "self care" posts to soothe her bruised ego, where she has a cup of tea or runs a bath, followed by the enforced "break" from social media to get away from all the negativity ...that lasts a day before she pimps the kids out for another advert or gifted brag.

All so predictable....yawn

Reactions: 14
Interesting her jumper is from joanie clothing. They've recently sent out PR to a few smaller channels. I remember seeing The Freer Family review them and someone else but can't remember who.

Interesting her jumper is from joanie clothing. They've recently sent out PR to a few smaller channels. I remember seeing The Freer Family review them and someone else but can't remember who.
Louise Pentland, Zoella, BrummyMummy...

Reactions: 5
Oh, I know! It's so frustrating when she shares positivity quotes like that for that reason... She really doesn't care about anyone but herself.
Lets not forget she couldn't even "lift up" the small independent artist she stole that image from, she couldn't even credit her until she was pulled up on it.

If you want to be lifted up and empowered by a girl gang (blah blah blah) then make sure you cross her palm with silver, or a handbag or granola first! Otherwise she couldn't give a toss about you.

Reactions: 11
Easiest thing in the world to share a positive quote. Just another two fingers to the rest of the world. Or so people would have you believe. I've not been here as long as many of you, but guess that was a mini tit storm compared to DLP and the food bank? Yet it wasn't about advertising, it was about her and her snide manner. Horrible, horrible side to her. I've had friends message me (as, we're local) we've had enough, all unfollowed and blocked her after todays disgusting performance.

Reactions: 19
“You get what you pay for....”

Will the sheep all be thinking the same when they fork out £12.99 for the book you “wrote” Rebecca?

Sure, have a opinion on the amateur production you went to see, but don’t be ending the sentence with remarks about paying for quality when we all know fine well you had your HMT Panto tickets so so fortunately gifted to you.

Get yourself back to the woods until this ?⛈ dies down lovely.

Reactions: 23
Let's have another shout out old pic of the expensive free snowsuit that have no real connection to her post.
If shes I her office why not post a pic of that.
It's probably a mess.
Not more bloody wood pics.

Sheep are not allowed to come here and tittle tattle on her mean ways.

The irony she can't say what she wants
But neither can the sheep.

Has anyone messaged Aberdeen performing arts would love her to have pay expensive panto next year.

She took s see nutcracker for birthday
She never said if that was kindly gifted.

Her post todays a mess and think even some sheep fed up if contradictions.
Deleted and amended comments
Passive aggressive comment
And die hard sheep attacking other sheep they worse than hunches army.

Reactions: 7
I noticed that too, it’s £38 on their website and not in the sale so new stock?!

Brummymummy is always getting gifted things from Joanie, she got a couple of dress before Christmas that she shared on her instastories. Brummymummy gets quite a bit from Joanie. The amount of PR packages they sent is the reason why I don’t buy from them.

Let's have another shout out old pic of the expensive free snowsuit that have no real connection to her post.
It's probably a mess.

Has anyone messaged Aberdeen performing arts would love her to have pay expensive panto next year.

It's probably a mess.

Yip a few have died or been wounded today in their fight to protect Mrs M. More fool them. ? Lamb chops anyone?

Reactions: 5
How boring must your life be when you are telling people you have filled up your bird feeder ?Who actually gives a duck about that? What's next..........how many times she goes to the toilet in a day? Pat if you are reading this maybe now is a good time to change the Wi-Fi password.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.