Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a disgrace. The first to cry and moan about being trolled but she can say what the heck she likes on her page?! Any one who was a cast member in that perfomance will be feeling pretty tit right now. Her deleting of comments/captions is pissing me off too

Reactions: 15
And the see how the very slightly critical posts are gone I can hear her now: ‘meld why are they trolling me block delete block delete block delete’
The hypocrisy of deleting anything mildly critical on a post where she's being critical herself! Spoilt brat

Reactions: 20
Was it Peter Pan? I watched it in Bath with those songs in and we loved it - it was hilarious (obv different cast) Our tickets weren’t cheap (£40 each) but my kids have it as one of their Xmas presents.
Reb has edited her insta post now. I think that this shows exactly what a spoilt witch she really is.
No it was Snow Queen, very loosely based on Frozen. The tickets had been reduced down to £5 each so was cheaper than the cinema.

Peter Pan was at the Tivoli before xmas but that is a local company and again it was very good, but I’m sure Lady Muck would have hated it too as there is a lot of Doric in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How can she even say anything bad at all about the theatre while she also admits that the children really enjoyed it and had fun?? I’m sorry, as parents, isn’t the biggest joy for us to see our children happy? That to me would make the performance at the theatre excellent + a really good review online.

Reactions: 17
Okay....
No it was Snow Queen, very loosely based on Frozen. The tickets had been reduced down to £5 each so was cheaper than the cinema.

Peter Pan was at the Tivoli before xmas but that is a local company and again it was very good, but I’m sure Lady Muck would have hated it too as there is a lot of Doric in it.
I loved Peter Pan, last two years we've got to Tivoli instead of HMT. Theatre more basic (it's self funding) but more of a traditional. Panto feel. ?

How can she even say anything bad at all about the theater while she also admits that the children really enjoyed it and had fun?? I’m sorry, as parents, isn’t the biggest joy for us to see our children happy? That to me would make the performance at the theater excellent + a really good review online.
But it's all about ME in the Becca Bubble!

Reactions: 8
She's just thick, isn't she? Like it or not, you've got a public platform and that makes you a public figure who people trust. When you slag something, people who have no idea about it will automatically say, "if Mrs M hates it, it must be bad" and that can tarnish their reputation and ultimately hit them where it hurts, their wallets. Especially when it's something as subjective as the arts.

Rebecca, it's not not being allowed an opinion but how it come across. You could have easily just left the bit in where you said you didn't care for it but the girls loved it and that's all that mattered.

Reactions: 11
Impossible on Instagram? Millions of other people manage quite well to voice opinions on there.

Reactions: 17
She so passive aggressive!
Sorry, didn’t realise those comments had already been posted.

And it continues with the sheep attacking one of their own! This is the same follower who was attacked when she asked someone about trolls yesterday. Now being attacked by venenous witches following Mrs M! How does she allow it? Remember? I remember the panda.

and.... If I'm. Not mistaken.... @Queenie may know. Its the 'hedgehog shitter' follower.
Welcome to the dark side my lovely ?

‘It’s impossible on Instagram at the moment’ she says. Unfortunately this shows she is learning nothing. She creates the problems I’m afraid

Reactions: 22
Why can she not see the hypocrisy? I would not care if she was slagging a lipstick but it's more personal than that; these people put on a performance and she is criticising their efforts. The end. It's not about not having an opinion ffs, it's about being a decent human. And the kids enjoyed it! Sounds like a worthwhile family trip to me.

Reactions: 14
She's just thick, isn't she? Like it or not, you've got a public platform and that makes you a public figure who people trust. When you slag something, people who have no idea about it will automatically say, "if Mrs M hates it, it must be bad" and that can tarnish their reputation and ultimately hit them where it hurts, their wallets. Especially when it's something as subjective as the arts.

Rebecca, it's not not being allowed an opinion but how it come across. You could have easily just left the bit in where you said you didn't care for it but the girls loved it and that's all that mattered.
This. If your job is an influencer then you’re aware of your impact on the opinions and actions and spending habits of others. So no, if you’re on the one hand telling people something you got free or were paid to promote is brilliant whether or not that’s your actual opinion, you’re not entitled to share your honest opinion are you. That’s the catch 22 you get yourself in if you do this. By putting down the alternative you’re adding weight to your support of somewhere else which actually bought your good favour. If all you could afford was the £5 panto you’d be over the bloody moon.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.