Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m loving watching her dig an even deeper hole for herself every time she posts on Instagram or YouTube. ? she really has no clue. Poor, victimised Rebecca.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god....another blunder!!

And she actually thinks it’s because people are out to get her and not because of her snobbery! Looks like a few more sheep are falling off the hillside....keep going Rebecca, keep showing your true colours

Reactions: 17
She's just thick, isn't she? Like it or not, you've got a public platform and that makes you a public figure who people trust. When you slag something, people who have no idea about it will automatically say, "if Mrs M hates it, it must be bad" and that can tarnish their reputation and ultimately hit them where it hurts, their wallets. Especially when it's something as subjective as the arts.

Rebecca, it's not not being allowed an opinion but how it come across. You could have easily just left the bit in where you said you didn't care for it but the girls loved it and that's all that mattered.
Exactly and if she doesn't realise that then she's more stupid than I gave her credit to be. On the other hand if she does realise this, then she's a nasty individual who's motive is not to support others but to attack; And attack she does by the looks of her comments back, allowing others to respond and attack on her behalf and like the attackers comments. A sponsors dream? I think not.

Reactions: 10
Why can she not see the hypocrisy? I would not care if she was slagging a lipstick but it's more personal than that; these people put on a performance and she is criticising their efforts. The end. It's not about not having an opinion ffs, it's about being a decent human. And the kids enjoyed it! Sounds like a worthwhile family trip to me.
Exactly. It actually breaks my heart a little that she can be so cold. She’s going to cause her own downfall; all by herself since Lee is out of the picture now.
Good luck Reb! [emoji106]

Reactions: 10
Oh edgy always the martyr ? My heart bleeds that the theatre wasn't up to her standards. Maybe she should be thankful that she hasn't wasted hundreds of pounds like some of her sheep have after one of her many fake recommendations. I won't use the only word left to describe her as I'm sure that will offend people but you can use your imagination.............

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20190106-075806.png

Bloody hell Reb. YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION! Just know that not everyone is going to like it or kiss your behind and feel the exact same. And maybe break your no spend January and buy yourself a dictionary. I suggest looking up the word hypocrisy. You might learn something.

Reactions: 21
Oh edgy always the martyr ? My heart bleeds that the theatre wasn't up to her standards. Maybe she should be thankful that she hasn't wasted hundreds of pounds like some of her sheep have after one of her many fake recommendations. I won't use the only word left to describe her as I'm sure that will offend people but you can use your imagination.............
I'm afraid I think the same word has gone through my head today. If I smoked I'd be off to have a fag. She's NO idea. That post about the friend going with charity yet she insulted that follower back? Why? For what reason? You couldn't make this up! ?

“That Tittler” ?
Ffs someone correct it so they can find this like I did... Open the pen and let the sheep out! ????

Reactions: 9
View attachment 3892

Bloody hell Reb. YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION! Just know that not everyone is going to like it or kiss your behind and feel the exact same. And maybe break your no spend January and buy yourself a dictionary. I suggest looking up the word hypocrisy. You might learn something.
Gah! But we and the sheep can’t share an opinion on anything without being deleted!! Is she really that stupid, blind or ignorant? It’s not rocket science!

Reactions: 5
Aw little tittlers with no hobbits just herpes
This has to be the next thread title :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m

As usual she's arrogant and conceited to see that this :poop: storm is not caused by trolls or twats but because of her! If you want people to allow you an opinion Rebecca then allow them the same, even if it differs from your own. And try being a little less disingenuous when you have yours!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.