Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her no spend January is as laughable as ysis’s no spend year which for eg is if her hair curler breaks she can buy another one except if she has another one at home already I mean wtf!
Or she can’t buy another moisturizer until the current one runs out!! So unrelatable ??
It’s just a heap of ? to be honest. Princess reb in her castle is skint as we spent all our gold on a new castle. No spend January to try and be relatable to everyone else......low and behold a designer handbag arrives and gifted snowsuits that don’t even fit properly. So full of crap.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone a ‘spare’ insta account to comment ‘I thought it was no spend Jan? If you haven’t bought these with your own money they should say #gifted’ you know it will be delete and block :confused:

Reactions: 7
Getting ready for another holiday AD! And how would she rather go without many things in order to go on holidays if she never pays for them??

Reactions: 4
Getting ready for another holiday AD! And how would she rather go without many things in order to go on holidays if she never pays for them??
next finding somewhere within our budget. What on earth does that mean when it’s a paid holiday more than likely .......4 days into no spend January speaking about holidays. Yeah who’s gifting this holiday this time ?

Reactions: 15
Did you know that she can see the stats of how many people swipe up? I'd never swipe up out of principle ?

Reactions: 8
She's saying, "I'd love to hear where you're going". No she bloody doesn't. She doesn't give a shiny shite about anything her followers say unless they are praising her and kissing arse???

Reactions: 16
Also, overpriced snowsuits aside, what schools are back already?! Looks like a hook for engagement.
My son was back today. Term officially started yesterday but it was an inset day. As much as I hate!!!! her I’ll give her that one

Reactions: 2
She is so clueless. She thinks people who don’t go on holiday are just frittering their money away? We haven’t been on holiday in so long. We budget, We go without. We don’t have anything kindly gifted, yet guess what? No bleeping holiday. Can’t she think for one minute that she might be hurting peoples’ feelings? I’m sure we are a family who would love holidays too, but it’s simply not an option

Reactions: 21
Golf in the summer and Horse Riding now Ski lessons unbelievable does she not realise to the average family these are elitist sports just not relatable at all!!! Shameful the amount of things that are gifted to them when ordinary people work hard to buy and I’m sorry but what she does is NOT work!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Shoot me down if I’m wrong but surely that ‘begging for a free friends and family holiday’ post (we all know that’s exactly what it is) shouldn’t have gone up so close in time to posting the free snowsuits one?
In my feed I tend to see just the most recent post from someone and can only see earlier ones if I go rooting about on their page - which I don’t really do. I’d be pretty pissed off to have given that pair of scroungers £350+ in ski gear for her to then bump the post down with a begging post!!
Pretty amateur from Rebs - but no surprises there!
Also we are an outdoorsy family and anyone who spends loads of time out and about with kids will tell you you need to make sure what they’re wearing fits well. Otherwise it I’ll let all the drafts in!

Reactions: 11
No spend January to try and be relatable to everyone else.....
Exactly. I bet this is what she is doing.
Also what bullshit is the latest post? finding something within our budget?!? When everything you own and do are gifted. She pretends and i cant believe how fake she turns out to be. The greed got the best of her.

Reactions: 14
Looks like ultimategirlgang has also been given the same snow suits for her 3 girls, she has declared that she bought one and was gifted another 2. She has been talking about going on a ski holiday so seems like a good fit. Giving them to the Meldrums just doesn't make sense, skiing has never been mentioned!

Reactions: 5
Kerry Conway just put up a post about holidays with the same orange tone to the pic! Originality at its finest ??

Reactions: 10
next finding somewhere within our budget. What on earth does that mean when it’s a paid holiday more than likely .......4 days into no spend January speaking about holidays. Yeah who’s gifting this holiday this time ?
She missed out they have a zero budget holiday because they don't pay you.......She really is an hole. 100% will be another boring neilson holiday because they have zero imagination. Also "best buds"who really speaks like that ?

Reactions: 16
She’s cutting on spending, clothes kindly gifted,
Of course holidays are so important for you and your family, I mean you don’t want to deprive your children from all that love they get from those strangers at the kids clubs right? Not to mention depriving yourselves of going out of the resort children free to have drinks, god forbids Rebs! I’m sure by now you know how to beg to get a free holiday?! Because let’s face it, the only thing you can afford is to beg, am sure the girls will look back on this and be ever so proud of you!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.