Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please place your bets on who will #kindlygift;
A small sofa
Big prints for the wall
A bookcase
Shelves

Reactions: 16
So they didn't even buy the girls a kitchen for Christmas it was her parents and now she's begging for more stuff I'm sorry but she's just getting worse and worse they will pay for absolutely F all it's disgusting and I will be laughing when her whole little freebie world comes crashing down around her I'm sure her parents will make sure the children are ok but I hope they give her a kick up the ass and tell her to grow up and get a job when it does happen.

On a lighter note We could all place bets on how many days she will keep the yoga up for no way she will do the whole 30 days
I'm going to be very very nice and say 5 days.

Reactions: 14
She wants a pink sofa like G Fletcher. She literally has no shame - news year day & on the scrounge already. Start as you mean to go on Reb!

Reactions: 18
I just can't with this witch anymore. It's all lies to sow seeds of the next ad. Even the non ad content is a precursor to an ad!

She's eating more veggie as a cost cutting thing, but bought a 600k house recently with very little equity with the last shared ownership. Whatever hunny.

Is having three veggie meals a week out of 21 really a big deal?! Naturally I'm sure the average person has three or more a week without even thinking. I can't take any more from this shite video.

Reactions: 15
Once trust is gone you can't earn it back. Lying about ads only works in the short term. Once you see the hag you can't see the beautiful woman anymore.
il_fullxfull25123265.jpg

Reactions: 11
Why did the sell the old kitchen sofa? Would have been ideal for the playroom. Silly Reb, obviously hoping for all new in the new hoose.
What happened to the sofa that was in the snug in the old house?! They got rid of 2 and now begging for a new One?! ?

Reactions: 7
What happened to the sofa that was in the snug in the old house?! They got rid of 2 and now begging for a new One?! ?
The corner sofa is in the snug in the new house, off the kitchen. The grey living room sofa is in the dungeon - so she ‘needs’ a 3rd sofa for the play room.

Zero shame - when I was a child we were poor, really poor and my parents were offered a free bed from a charity. They felt too ashamed to take free stuff so I continued to sleep on a mattress on the floor until my Dad went back to work (sooner than he should have) after his back operation.

How can she keep on begging for stuff in their £600k house? I think it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Let me get this straight ; she chose to move into a huge expensive house, her husband to not work and now is pursuing an I'm broke narrative.o_O

Either it's to try to be relatable or a budget app ad is coming up. Only the really stupid sheep will fall for this.

Reactions: 18
Please place your bets on who will #kindlygift;
A small sofa
Big prints for the wall
A bookcase
Shelves
They had a small sofa in the old house the one in the kitchen and they sold it!!

I wouldn’t bother with a sofa for the play room, maybe a big play table.

Reactions: 3
It’s just laughable.
She visited a food bank just before Christmas, was apparently “really moved” by what she saw. Bla bla bla.
And yet here she is, in her £600K house, a house full to the brim of stuff she’s never had to pay for, in the very privileged position where she’s NEVER had to do a days work in her LIFE, where her husband doesn’t have to
Go to work, she goes on god knows how many holidays and trips away all year and she honestly thinks she can sit there are say that she’s skint and needs to cut back in January?!
Are you having a bleeping laugh?!!
She’s SO STUPID! She really is an ignorant little cow.
She has absolutely no idea how it feels to be financially stretched. She’s so clueless!
Giving up going out for lunch or not buying new tat for the house for a few weeks is not how you behave if you are broke.
I don’t go on holidays or trips away, I don’t buy new clothes or new household stuff, I don’t go out for lunches or for coffee with friends- not because I’m “cutting back”
But because I can’t afford it, not after I’ve paid my mortgage, bills, food, put petrol in the car etc.... yknow, actual real life bills that this girl has never ever had to think about.
I wish she would just stop talking about money - it’s insulting the way she carries on.

Reactions: 32
It’s just laughable.
She visited a food bank just before Christmas, was apparently “really moved” by what she saw. Bla bla bla.
Saying she's eating 3 veggie meals a week to save money I think highlights she's lying through her teeth. Veggie meals aren't really that much cheaper unless all you are using is basics like lentils, carrots and onions. They got their meat mostly from Aldi in the past, not the expensive local stuff unless it's an ad.

She's under some misguided impression that it'll be cheaper. She could of chosen something far more plausible like for sustainability or health. Also she contradicted herself saying she's not a big meat eater but says in the next breth all the meat she loves.

It's for ads coming up. I spend a hell of a lot more now I'm veggie and mostly vegan.

Reactions: 11
On a spending ban??? When was the last time they actually used their own money for anything though?? All she does is beg for freebies, get items gifted or given for a review? She pays for nothing so a spending ban wont be hard!!

Reactions: 19
Someone posted this on Facebook and I seriously thought that I was reading something Lee wrote for Reb lol.

Reactions: 14
If it's gift from family then no it does t
I know! That’s the point isn’t it tho. Zero trust!!! It was always kind of implied these ‘influencers’ bought the stuff they tout, we now know virtually everything is gifted: so you are right it has no need for anything if say her mum gave it to her, but on a business/influencer account I personally think it needs to be made clear, also very very poor taste to try and make money of a gift given by a family member by putting an A/F link.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.