Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reb is not a natural comedian, no matter how hard she tries ?
Ha ha she reminds me of a David Brent from the office type of character. It's all a bit cringe and forced. A bit like having to tell people you are edgy and cool ?

Reactions: 18
What would she gain from not saying gifted / ad?
She would have naive followers feeling lile she is just a friend discussing her new xmas make-up, that would be a gain for her business. She is a business so she is not a friend of her followers. Your real friends don't constantly recommend products for you to buy and get commission off sales.

Reactions: 9
I think she's trying too hard to be funny now because she doesn't have Lee arsing about and being an idiot??. She's trying to fill his shoes and failing badly?. She's got one of those miserable looking faces anyhow (A bit like Jack Dee)??, so there's no way we're all going to be cracking up with laughter. She always looks like someone's pissed on her chips ??

Reactions: 14
I think she's trying too hard to be funny now because she doesn't have Lee arsing about and being an idiot??. She's trying to fill his shoes and failing badly?. She's got one of those miserable looking faces anyhow (A bit like Jack Dee)??, so there's no way we're all going to be cracking up with laughter. She always looks like someone's pissed on her chips ??
Yeah she has a face like a slapped arse most of the time. Don't get me wrong I definitely have a bit of a resting witch face going on but I'm not posting it all over the internet or faking how happy I am ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She's a stupid ? that still can't take responsibility for her own actions and has learnt nothing.

Reactions: 8
Let's see how long she sticks too the spending ban i.e no coffees no eating out etc unless of course it's an #ad or paid partnership then it's totally fine ??

Reactions: 10
Ok her spending ban sounds like normal meldrums spending only spending on food, bills and petrol no spending on clothes, furniture, paint or house stuff they don't normally spend on that anyway that should be an easy January ?

Reactions: 16
Typical Reb not taking responsibility for HER actions.

It wasn’t the trip itself that caused the tit storm you idiot, it was YOUR deliberate lies.

Reactions: 13
Let's see how long she sticks too the spending ban i.e no coffees no eating out etc unless of course it's an #ad or paid partnership then it's totally fine ??
I imagine easy have no spend jan

When gifted so much clothes
House items
Skin care and make up in dec

She's daft stirring up bad feeling over disney again
It's like she's done it to antagonize and still takes no responsibility for their grave error.

Asa confirmed june neilson was gifted she never declared that.

Don't know about Italy one.

They were honest about Glen eagles and tui be a canaria.

There was another short break when lee g vlhired a kilt and they went to cottage with hot tub I suspect that was gifted.

It's the sheer lack of honestly and remorse.

Lol that bloody orange filter she lacks taste.

So do we think spending ban

Makes great content makes them relatable

They overspend last few months and worried about money.

Or they have not much paid work ads quarter 1 so trying to be sensible.

Reactions: 9
Spending ban all of what she said on her stories they get for free are sheep ? so stupid they don’t see it my god we all know that they don’t spend their own money on anything she just talks absolute rubbish all the time.

Reactions: 10
Watching her year on stories makes me feel pretty crap tbh. Five holidays in the space of a year. The problem is she's never humble with it, or modest or thankful :(

Reactions: 28
When Mrs M says spending ban all I hear is "we aint got much to advertise in Jan so we will not look like we are doing anything". Not so much a spending ban, more like business will be quiet in Jan & she aint spending her own money shopping just for content, if she aint sponsored to then she aint moving.

Reactions: 19
I agree she will struggle for content if Lee and the girls are not to feature as heavily as before.
Makeup and clothes hauls will fail to hold attention after a while. Her colouring book should be gone to the printers by the end of January (if not before). There are only so many cleaning videos she can do.
I see she is looking for youtubers to collab with - I wonder how many of her sheep youtubers will be graced with her recognition. Rebs doesn't do who (or what) is beneath her.
I wonder what she'll fill January with if lee/the girls aren't in vlogs, and she's got a spending ban so no hauls! ?

Reactions: 8
Hope it’s not selfies ? they are so cringe!
Probably loads of posts to flog her colouring book and some get fit posts with her #gifted gym membership.

Yawn

Im glad the kid's won't be pimped out in every video and instastory though, those children may be able to enjoy their lives with some privacy now! Although I suspect once an ad comes in that needs them they'll be on show once again.

As said she is not creative so her content will only continue drying up. She'll be desperately looking to collaborate with other Vloggers purely to ride on their coat tails, piggy backing on their content.

Her stories today just go to show how ignorant and egotistical she is. I notice the trip to the Food Bank (all her idea remember, no way related to the paid advert) was not a highlight, despite her claims that its affected her so deeply. And no mention of the reverse advent calendar being handed in either. Good to see she's dropped the Saint Reb act and gone back to her greedy, self absorbed ways!

Reactions: 14
No spend January
Well, that’s pretty bleeping easy isn’t it Mrs M, when you don’t actually spend any money on anything anyway!
She’s so full of tit!!!!
What’s she going to film without Lee and without spending anything?!
Oh I know
Another walk up the hill beside the house.
Bore off love!

Reactions: 25
“Really need a sofa because they only play in here when I’m there” Maybe sit on the floor and actually play with them?!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.