Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
You can always “ignore” my posts & others you don’t agree with if you go to Your Tattle account.
No. Because I like a lot of what you have to say. You make some very good points, so I may not agree with some things but the majority I do.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I find Fleur really boring. I've not watched her in ages bit I think she's still a beauty "guru" as opposed to mummy flogger. I don't think she shows her daughter's face much. This may have changed though.
Thanks, no interest in beauty vloggers..but I'll have a nosey. What's her channel called?

I like Fleur. She shares some airtime with her daughter and I still enjoy watching her. Have to laugh at the previous comments on her not being able to afford renovations...she and her hubby have very hefty bank accounts.
Thanks... Off to search...

Anita

I think we should agree to disagree, comment on what we agree on, scroll past what we'd not say to someone personally. Laugh together in what makes us chuckle. I do think it's a good comparison to say here is like a bunch of mates sitting bitching though.

Meanwhile back on IG there's still argy barging between sheep over the bullying twats comment from this morning. Still no mention of tattle though so goodness knows what it's all about.

Mrs M must be laughing at the ping pong comments on here then the two sheeples arguing over nothing on her IG!
What bullying? I have been blocked so I can’t see any comments on there?

fireflies

VIP Member
I'm not sure what her husband does, whether it be oil or not, but she has always led a life of luxury, even at school so well before meeting her partner.
I just thourght she lived Aberdeen way but never seen her with reb.
She has met up with mummy monologue.
I admire she has time be so glam with a baby

She seems more new money flashy than muddy mummy.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I just thourght she lived Aberdeen way but never seen her with reb.
She has met up with mummy monologue.
I admire she has time be so glam with a baby

She seems more new money flashy than muddy mummy.
I think NJ’s dad / parents are loaded. I have seen her Instagram before and everything the kid wears is personalised! Not sure what the hubby does

Catwoman

VIP Member
Oil wife here and some of the viewpoints are funny [emoji23][emoji85]

My husband is away for 6 months of the year but we certainly pay tax. The only way to avoid that would potentially to be self employed and apply for contracts as a contractor. Even then, it would be difficult to organise not paying tax. I highly doubt Lee in his capacity would be in enough demand to be taken on as a contractor, so he would have been employed by a UK based company and paid wages accordingly on PAYE.

If his position was an unqualified one then he probably made 10k or so over the onshore rate which is why he got so cold footed over the ‘helicopter incident’ - he seems a bit chicken hearted. Add that to the fact the guys offshore probably couldn’t stand him either.
Love it! ?

Couldn't agree more. I've never been one for keeping up with the Jones's and am the type that's happy for friends and my family's success. I have a fulfilled life and enjoy following you tubers cos I'm interested in other people, their lives and love a hack! I've only gone on IG in the last 6-8 months because so many you tubers were saying 'over in stories' blah blah. But it's a pretty dull and false filtered world in IG I feel.

Maybe I'm just too old or not gullible enough of just plain HAPPY in my own life? In that short time I've been there some if the you tubers I follow have just become 1 big advert Rebecca being the worst, sadly she gives nothing to me now in terms of a follower nowadays, everything I enjoyed about her channels has gradually been taken away by her. I fast forward ads in my telly life so why would I want to watch constant crap whilst scrolling?

Some of these ' influencers 'are no more than modern day peddlers, not knocking on your door but already IN your home. They should be held accountable yet many and (Mrs M appears an extreme example) seem to think they are above the guidance in advertising, lack morals and sincerity and are happy to contribute to some people feeling inadequate or less than perfect. There's so much spoken about mental health and social media's contribution nowadays it's obviously connected.

I think we should keep this thread to Meldrum as this young woman is not a vlogger or peddler. However looking at her IG she is beautiful and has a wonderful life which like many using IG it's shown off to great artistic affect, good luck to her. Her life doesn't interest me, I'm probably old enough to be her mother, that's why! Peers must see IG like this and say wtf is wrong with me! With the greatest respect to her, her grid is the type you wouldn't see real life being posted, no baby sick or sleepless nights but that's the world many young people want to aspire to, want to see and many post about. I blame celebrity for that. Scarily though, in the few moments since you introduced her to us, I can see where she works, I know her father was a GP and she probably went to school with mummy monologues. ? It's terrifying how much people put out there without thinking. If anyone learns anything from this PLEASE be careful! ?
Quoting my own post with a bit I missed ... Mummy monologues was NJ's bridesmaid and they all looked beautiful. ?

Last edited:

fireflies

VIP Member
Ok shes probably annoyed shes not gifted lovely stuff for house like Kate murnane or Katie ellision whos both have amazing interior tastes and gifted new bathrooms.

Not sure if kate murnane or mod kitchen was gifted
I think both were gifted appliances
Kate murnane got cool maison de monde and reb got Oakland

I'm expect next must be done with meldrums by now.

Bathrooms are cheaper than kitchens

F

FamHam

Crazy how some people on Instagram have tens of thousands of followers but only get a few thousand likes on their photos?
That's actually very very good engagement.

Easy to buy bots to auto like your photos.

I wonder if she will start using YouTube stories rather than Instagram stories? Seeing as YouTube is her jam.