Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Surely if gifted or paid/AD it needs to say, AF link just means she makes money if you buy a product from the link....not clear on whether she bought the mascara, was given by family/friend or brand?
If it's gift from family then no it does t

Reactions: 1

flyingbuttress

Lurker long time but how can Aberdeen have that many rich oil people? Lee was just a roustabout on not much, that's why they lived in a shared ownership house.

There can't be that many high paid people in the oil industry espically as drilling is said to be at an all time low and it's highly mechanised.

It's it just like London where a few thousand make big money and the rest are on normal money struggling to keep their head above water. I know people with a flashy car and a big house, but the house is interest only and the car is rented. They are very cash poor and struggle now so will be fcuked if interest rates rise.

A lot of people, offshore workers at least, plan their schedule so they are out of the country enough to avoid paying tax. This mightn’t be a general truth but certainly is in the circles we run in. This means that even sitting on 50k (graduate starting salary in drilling or Chem eng) means a take home of 50k.

Recently I looked at an admin job as reception in a firm and it was 35k starting salary.

My friends often said I’d earn more as a photocopier in a firm than what I did previously ??

I have a family member in his mid twenties, came out of school with no qualifications and is now earning 90k a year at Shell ??‍♀

Catwoman

VIP Member
Don't ambush me, but I quite like Lee. I feel a little sorry for him to be honest! I've just watched a vlog... Haven't watched one for ages, from bk in late November. He looks exhausted and I feel sorry for him.
He's looking after Pops, doing the Costco shop, the Aldi shop, then off to pick the girls up, home to film the haul, then he's cooking the evening meal.
I much prefer to watch him than her. He seems to have more control over the whole parenting situation.
He's a good dad and I can't help but have a pang of sympathy for him.
I always enjoyed the vlogs more more with him in them. Brought another dimension. I've said it before the content and editing became far more interesting with his creativity.

Ha ha this is excellent. They are covering tattle and her social media and saying the people on here are sad. Then she’s agreeing and looking herself up on google. My god Sheep you really are think! Oh yes and let’s actively encourage Mrs M to blame poor old S for F’s. I’m not surprised. S is trying for some control the girl must feel victimised by her own mother. Pa sheep some folk in emergency services work even on Xmas and yes they get a break and are allowed one. Unfortunately they don’t get to randomly decide to take a week off. It’s called earning an honest living
What post is the conversation on?

Last edited:

Bellingham

1 sheep comment on this post says

Not even the joules extravaganza online?
Guess you could and film the haul in feb!

Sounds rebs style

Smoke and mirrors

Why are they asking advice as she never kept to 5 previous spending bans

Are you sure that's not just satire... Maybe...

fireflies

VIP Member
Haha I can assure you that the girls insta page you just shared is NOT a rich oil wife!!! Too funny. I think he’s a roustabout position offshore too - just works away abroad so earns danger money!
I understand she portrays an expensive lifestyle but is actually living in a 1/2 bed (help to buy scheme too) flat in a not so good area of Aberdeen.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all however I cringe when people try and make out they something they are not. Also - re muddy mummy! I think she is in an altogether different league!
There goes my point about insta

She portrays holidays in dubai
Afternoon tea at trumps place
Looks glam

It's easy to create a false affluent life

It's self perpetuating cycle
Clearly she wants to be seen as an influencer but hasent considered how shes comprimised her privacy and that of her baby.

Scary how many locals know so much

She doesnt influence me in way too old.

I'm think being older I'm bit more immune to it.

I know its all for show.

Younger followers/sheep get sucked into it.

Had no idea muddy mummy was so fame hungry.

Clearly she has money

Unlike reb with fur coat and lee no kilt balls or knickers.
They showing us a lifestyle that seems unsustainable when you add up costs of it all.

Going back on topic humdrums

I find it weird how little she networks even with local vloggers/infleuncers.

She couldent even put iron away when Sarah this mama life visited .

She seldom goes down south to events.

She may make out less ads is choice hut theres less work availiable 1st quarter.

1 comment on insta from sheep possibly deleted. Are you not afraid your feb spend will be massive all the stuff shes planning to buy.

Alightened

VIP Member
*BREAKING NEWS*
Mrs R Meldrum is releasing another book in 2019!. This one is priced at a very reasonable £49.99
in it she explains
• How social media works
• How to make money on Instagram
• How to lie ethically (with pictures)
• How to ignore the trolls
• How block and delete works
• How to mooch for freebies
• How to fail at all the challenges you set.
There are several blank pages to pad the book out. You can use these to draw pictures, to doodle or just to wipe your arse on.

I've managed to get a sneak peek at the book and title.. :eek:

View attachment 3752
?????????

Jade33

VIP Member
Please tell me that is NO a support local businesses print in her office.

Also WTF is that filter it makes her look really old and wrinkly. Which she is neither. I’d ditch that if I were her. Not a great look
Lol no, it says "support your local girl gang" ??

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
You need a better accountant, my Brother in law goes tax free and isn’t a contractor ?
Same with the ones who still have properties in the NE but have decided to move to Spain just to save tax as it doesn’t matter where they are based off flying to work each month. Yet they know they still have the properties back here and will still get full state pension when they come back home to retire and yet they are not spending any of their wages keeping the uk economy going as they are now living in Spain. It’s just a tax dodge

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
There's no way S has an eating disorder and I actually think from what we can see. They are nowhere near as fussy as my kids would be if they were given half the stuff they put infront of them. We don't do kids meals per se and my kids get a sirloin when we have steak. But if we are having something they defo won't like, like a spicy curry we just take there's out first. Or Salmon they will have chicken instead. .

Now I'm on to my youngest being Safiyas age I'm very laid back. If they don't want it and eat a few mouthful I'm not going to force or fight it. They will eat when they are hungry and by the time they are 14 like my eldest they will most definitely eat it all.[/QUOTE]
I don’t know why Mrs M is having a fuss over eating with S. As previous people have mentioned it’s quite normal and the more fuss you make the more it becomes an issue. I don’t think reb is laid back enough to just let S be, I do think her and S would end up at logger heads over things as reb would just end up making things an issue and S is now at an age to respond which reb will hate her now having an opinion.

Last edited: