Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I haven't read anything that bad written about her looks, but I don't get offended very easily so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me. I posted the Roald Dahl quote with regards to being ugly on the inside and how it starts to show on the outside......I wasn't saying she was ugly.
She does it all the time but the difference is we don’t see it or read it! Not long ago she and her mum like the herpes comments and the nasty things people were wishing on us?and that’s not bullying?! She’s rubbish! I’m not going to feel bad about anything I said or agreed too!

Reactions: 7
"Sallydally, post: 51035, member: 2197"]See Kerry Conway is commenting straight away on Reb’s Instagram ? brown nose.

Ugh she's always over her like a rash. Also talking about wanting a holiday even if is cheap and cheerful. No doubt jealous that Meldrum will have something in the works and she doesn't!
Who needs a no spend January when she's getting gifted skincare, makeup, children's clothes and God knows what else in the post everyday! Her sense of reality is sickening!
Side note- Happy New Year everyone! Let all of us here have a good one(y)[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
I’ve not suggested that a lot of Rebecca’s behaviour hasn’t been bullying either. I have agreed and even written she has behaved like that. Everyone is entitled to say what they want, freedom of speech and whatever you all feel happy doing. Not going to sit here and pretend i agree I like it though ? just as I’m
sure my post won’t stop those saying what they want to say about the way she looks.

Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget that we all here because of Rebecca! Just because we don’t agree with the way she looks or she dresses doesn’t mean we bullies! We all have different opinions and what has been said isn’t a lie, no one is making things up as they go along, things are there to begin with, that’s why some have highlighted nothing else! She’s no martyr! This is after all a trash tread!

Reactions: 9
She does it all the time but the difference is we don’t see it or read it! Not long ago she and her mum like the herpes comments and the nasty things people were wishing on us?and that’s not bullying?! She’s rubbish! I’m not going to feel bad about anything I said or agreed too!
Me neither. This is a TRASH thread, where we are free to say what we like (legal of course) & where we can post our opinions without being told our opinions are wrong! How are we “bullying” when Edgy says she doesn’t read here? If she does read here, tough tits! If I were unlucky enough to ever meet her I’d have no problem to say such things to her (puffy) face.
Enough of telling people what they can & can’t say!

Reactions: 8
Me neither. This is a TRASH thread, where we are free to say what we like (legal of course) & where we can post our opinions without being told our opinions are wrong! How are we “bullying” when Edgy says she doesn’t read here? If she does read here, tough tits! If I were unlucky enough to ever meet her I’d have no problem to say such things to her (puffy) face.
I’m not telling you what you can say. Say what you like. But don’t pretend what you’re writing isn’t bullying, because it is.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Kerry liking and commenting on some of the bigger interiors accounts and it got me thinking how many insta mums are going down the interiors route once kids have grown up a bit. Perhaps that’s just the way YouTube/insta progresses.
Will be interesting if Reb and Kerry collab. I’ve often felt that their is the superior league of CM and any collab has got to be reflective of their own popularity/standards.

I’ve said it before and will say it again. I don’t necessarily agree with commenting on her appearance and wouldn’t do it myself, this is a platform for free speech. One of the reasons we all found this thread in the first place. We can choose to agree or disagree with one another.

It tickled me the “you might not want to collaborate with me cos I’m not big enough”, “no, I’m not big enough”. Argh the egos! Tickling each other’s bellies.

I’ve noticed Kerry liking and commenting on some of the bigger interiors accounts and it got me thinking how many insta mums are going down the interiors route once kids have grown up a bit. Perhaps that’s just the way YouTube/insta progresses.
Will be interesting if Reb and Kerry collab. I’ve often felt that their is the superior league of CM and any collab has got to be reflective of their own popularity/standards.
You can only join in the interiors club if you paint your house grey and have grey velvet sofas, or make it look Scandinavia/an ikea brochure.

Reactions: 11
I don't want to come on here and be lectured about what I can and can't comment on. If there's a comment that I don't like I just move on it doesn't offend me. I don't judge anyone on here (Except you edgy) If someone wants to say she has a fat neck it makes no difference to my life in the grand scheme of things. I also have the worst pms today maybe I need some of the "psycho" pills edgy was flogging ?

Reactions: 14
Ignore it?!

Reactions: 2
I’m not telling you what you can say. Say what you like. But don’t pretend what you’re writing isn’t bullying, because it is.
That’s your opinion.
Having been the victim of bullying before I can assure you what I post is not bullying.

If I wanted to bully her I would do so on her public platforms directly. If she chooses to read here that’s her problem.

That’s your opinion.
Having been the victim of bullying before I can assure you what I post is not bullying.
Ok ? yes that’s my opinion, being someone who was also bullied & severely abused as a child. I therefore am very careful the way I treat others as would not want anyone to feel even slightly what I felt as a teenager being bullied at school.

Reactions: 3
Ok ? yes that’s my opinion, being someone who was also bullied & severely abused as a child. I therefore am very careful the way I treat others as would not want anyone to feel even slightly what I felt as a teenager being bullied at school.
You can always “ignore” my posts & others you don’t agree with if you go to Your Tattle account.

Backlash from 15 or so on a tiny little gossip site.....compared to HER over hundred thousand subs on Yt and her 90 thousand subs on Insta plus her FB?? Do you really think this affects her? Other than her numbers climbing quickly over the last few weeks ? I actually think all this gossip is actually making her subs grow.

Let's not forget when honeybun aka the meldrums said this site is helping them get subscribers so I don't think they care.

I liken comments to when you are sitting with friends having a good old moan / bitching session ?. Agreed the person you are talking about would be upset if they heard you criticising their looks but that old saying ‘Eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves’. Leaving nasty comments on any of her platforms, now that to me is not appropriate but chatting on here, it’s the water cooler effect!

It’s not her appearance or lipstick choice that grinds my gears but her smug face in pictures does add to the overall dislike of her attitude to life and her job/followers.

Reactions: 11
You can always “ignore” my posts & others you don’t agree with if you go to Your Tattle account.
No. Because I like a lot of what you have to say. You make some very good points, so I may not agree with some things but the majority I do.

No. Because I like a lot of what you have to say. You make some very good points, so I may not agree with some things but the majority I do.
I think we should agree to disagree, comment on what we agree on, scroll past what we'd not say to someone personally. Laugh together in what makes us chuckle. I do think it's a good comparison to say here is like a bunch of mates sitting bitching though.

Meanwhile back on IG there's still argy barging between sheep over the bullying twats comment from this morning. Still no mention of tattle though so goodness knows what it's all about.

Mrs M must be laughing at the ping pong comments on here then the two sheeples arguing over nothing on her IG!

Reactions: 14
I think we should agree to disagree, comment on what we agree on, scroll past what we'd not say to someone personally. Laugh together in what makes us chuckle. I do think it's a good comparison to say here is like a bunch of mates sitting bitching though.

Meanwhile back on IG there's still argy barging between sheep over the bullying twats comment from this morning. Still no mention of tattle though so goodness knows what it's all about.

Mrs M must be laughing at the ping pong comments on here then the two sheeples arguing over nothing on her IG!
What bullying? I have been blocked so I can’t see any comments on there?

All good then. ? xx
This, Rebecca, is how grown ups resolve their differences. They listen to what the other has to say, some of which they will agree with, some not. They find a common ground and move forward. They do not block, delete and throw hissy fits about trolls.
By the way, I do recognise the irony of this grown up comment coming from someone who was re-wording nursery rhymes earlier!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.