Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeronicaCrank

I think it’s a real shame that they bought the house that they have and are now plastering it all over the internet. It was built originally by a lovely couple as their retirement home and unfortunately she died and he was murdered in their dream home.
I feel so sorry for the family that still live locally, seeing it become a gossip topic all over again, it should have been allowed to rest in peace quietly. They did try to buy a house in their old street, a lovely big modern open plan living house with hot tub, big garden and land. They made lots of silly offers all below the asking price which were all rejected. Then she had the audacity to blog on their now defunct Meldrums channel that they didn’t get it because it was taken off the market. Errr no, they didn’t get it because they couldn’t afford it.
You got some more of that tea? If so, start spilling!

Reactions: 25

MissDE

She can’t be serious, these actors are doing this without payment for the pleasure of performing, giving up their own time and probably costing them self money to participate, parking, costumes etc!!! She is such a dick, no need to say it was amateurish, just that the kids loved it!!
The Tivoli has recently been restored and is beautiful, intimate and perfect for these plays and shows.

AndRepeat

They need to leave the floor until they’ve painted the cupboards and re-tiled the walls. With everything brighter and updated the floor won’t look so bad. Everything being dark at the moment is the problem. It won’t help the layout problems however.
Totally agree, floor really isn't the problem. They could make the kitchen look really lovely with a lick of paint and replace worktops instead of floor. The floor would suit a real country style kitchen. In fact I've always felt she would do well to go full on Scottish country style for the whole house. She obviously is drawn to it with the stag heads etc she has around. Throw in some muted tartans, cosy leather Chesterfields and the like, I think it would look great. Some might say old fashioned but I think it's a timeless look and, if she really thought about it, would suit the 'Meldrum Brand'.

I've always thought her USP could have been the whole Scottish country thing. I think that's what attracted overseas viewers and they would lap it up. Plus Lees drone footage of the area. Tbh that's what I really enjoyed. They have missed such a trick by not capitalising on that and promoting the scottish countryside more imo.

I feel Rebecca is a bit of a moth - no real sense of direction and attracted to any light shining. She can't seem to help herself and the result is a miss mash. She also lacks any sense of delayed gratification, everything needs to be be done yesterday and the poorly thought out decisions really show.

I used to really like her, I wish she would have an actual break from all social media and really focus herself. Brand strongly and stick to it. It would do her the world of good.

M

Member 1682

No spend January
Well, that’s pretty fucking easy isn’t it Mrs M, when you don’t actually spend any money on anything anyway!
She’s so full of shit!!!!
What’s she going to film without Lee and without spending anything?!
Oh I know
Another walk up the hill beside the house.
Bore off love!

Pumkinspice

And five + holidays in a Yuuuuuur? I haven’t been able to take my family on one in five years! Doesn’t know she’s born

M

Member 1682

“It felt a bit amateur”

Oh do fuck off!

FYI Rebecca- your entire BUSINESS is all a bit amateur!

Grow up woman.

Reactions: 24
M

Member 3324

I think it’s a real shame that they bought the house that they have and are now plastering it all over the internet. It was built originally by a lovely couple as their retirement home and unfortunately she died and he was murdered in their dream home.
I feel so sorry for the family that still live locally, seeing it become a gossip topic all over again, it should have been allowed to rest in peace quietly. They did try to buy a house in their old street, a lovely big modern open plan living house with hot tub, big garden and land. They made lots of silly offers all below the asking price which were all rejected. Then she had the audacity to blog on their now defunct Meldrums channel that they didn’t get it because it was taken off the market. Errr no, they didn’t get it because they couldn’t afford it.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I’m a sheep that has finally had eyes opened to Mrs M’s disgusting ways.
Doesn’t she think that her sheep will eventually realise that all negative comments or “trolls” are deleted, but she can say whatever she likes about whatever she likes - unless it’s a #ad of #kindlygifted - but she wouldn’t disclose that anyway
We are all past sheep....welcome to your new pasture! Leaving the bullshit field behind!

rather not stop

Chatty Member
No spend January - while parading the kids around in ill-fitting £185 #sosofortunate #kindlygifted snow suits. So bloody relatable.

Reactions: 23

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Happy New Year Tattlers - keep up the fabulous work exposing the lies and fakery, cons and #spons! Just wants to share with you - I think I found lees balls - that makes me a Barry belter and officially a good egg Ha! (Avert eyes if easily fucking offended)
A5E6CE4B-FFD2-4DCE-B59E-205B901D0D1D.jpeg

montydonfc

VIP Member
“You get what you pay for....”

Will the sheep all be thinking the same when they fork out £12.99 for the book you “wrote” Rebecca?

Sure, have a opinion on the amateur production you went to see, but don’t be ending the sentence with remarks about paying for quality when we all know fine well you had your HMT Panto tickets so so fortunately gifted to you.

Get yourself back to the woods until this ?⛈ dies down lovely.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
All good then. ? xx
This, Rebecca, is how grown ups resolve their differences. They listen to what the other has to say, some of which they will agree with, some not. They find a common ground and move forward. They do not block, delete and throw hissy fits about trolls.
By the way, I do recognise the irony of this grown up comment coming from someone who was re-wording nursery rhymes earlier!

Stabby the unicorn

*BREAKING NEWS*
Mrs R Meldrum is releasing another book in 2019!. This one is priced at a very reasonable £49.99
in it she explains
• How social media works
• How to make money on Instagram
• How to lie ethically (with pictures)
• How to ignore the trolls
• How block and delete works
• How to mooch for freebies
• How to fail at all the challenges you set.
There are several blank pages to pad the book out. You can use these to draw pictures, to doodle or just to wipe your arse on.

I've managed to get a sneak peek at the book and title.. :eek:

IMG_20190102_234628.jpg

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lets all take a moment to remember the good times we had with our chicken royal.
You were taken too soon sweetie.
You’re forever in our thoughts.....
And on our thread ?
you can’t run that far you little belter.

#ChickenRoyalForever #OurBelterNugget

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

anony mouse

Chatty Member
The sheep don't know how we find the time to post a message on here without our families being neglected ? couldn't make this shit up. Honestly how ironic that they are messaging someone they think is their friend. Get a grip as if any of these "influencers" really give a fuck about you. You are there to line their pockets & blow smoke up their arse nothing else.

Oh and as for edgys response......maybe if YOU were more dedicated to your "work" your content wouldn't be so shit and you might learn about how to clearly mark a #ad

Last edited:

Pumkinspice

‘It’s impossible on Instagram at the moment’ she says. Unfortunately this shows she is learning nothing. She creates the problems I’m afraid