Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee bird house is def lee incognito !! Check out the posts:
The photos won’t load too big files but the posts are
‘Decorative Balls’
‘Playing games’
And my personal favourite
? woolly ?
:ROFLMAO:
Well it's his favourite local coffee shop right enough.

Wee bird house is def lee incognito !! Check out the posts:
The photos won’t load too big files but the posts are
‘Decorative Balls’
‘Playing games’
And my personal favourite
? woolly ?
:ROFLMAO:
And if we can't have him on vlogs, we'll have him to play with us here... Pull up a chair Lee bombay bad boy!

Reactions: 9
If I was edgy I would be concerned that her threads are growing far quicker than another family where the dad has been cheating and taking advantage of very young fans!

I get excited everytime i see a thread has jumped several pages in a few hours! Thanks all for the screenshot.
WHOOOOO...??

Reactions: 3
Arghhhhhhh. People are commenting on that theatre/squirrel post saying that Mrs M is allowed an opinion. Of course she’s allowed a bloody opinion, it’s just that no one else is as she deletes 99% of any comments which she feels are negative (when most of the time they aren’t). Notice how she leaves the comments where her sheep have replied and are backing her up? She’s hypocritical at best! Honestly I’m going to unfollow the woman - I can’t stand her self entitled attitude. I wish her girls and Lee well. May glance over the thread once in a while but honestly she’s doing my head in ?
I'd had enough today, deleted the lot.

Companies need to hear lots of this!
Probably right, I'll try telling them see if they respond and depending on their response I may buy lol

Reactions: 6
Thread 1 took a month to get to 50 pages. Since then it's almost a thread a week. To have 1000+ comments a week from a tiny site with "15 or so" people, they are deluded if they think this is the minority speaking out. There may be 20 very vocal voices here but just look at the likes, many comments get up to 30+ on some. Then there are the silent guest lurkers who also read here daily.
If that was my business being slated here, I hope I would address it and regain trust and protect my brand.

It also highlights the Ingham following is mainly under 18 and that's how they are getting away with his behaviours simply because many parents still don't know what he has done.

Reactions: 21
Companies need to hear lots of this!
Tesco never bothered to reply when I complained about Disney land Paris gate. I've avoided them ever since and not done a full food shop there.

At least Sainsbury's sent a sorry not sorry reply.

It also highlights the Ingham following is mainly under 18 and that's how they are getting away with his behaviours simply because many parents still don't know what he has done.
This!! Ignham must get ten times the views but so many young children.

Their channel isn't going to last more than a year or two as people grow up.

Reactions: 8
The wee bird houses posts are photos from a magazine [emoji23] the latest ‘time to cook’ one is so optically skewed it’s actually hilarious [emoji23]

Reactions: 8
Joanie is shite anyway. Terrible fitting clothes. Inconsistent sizing. Poor quality as falls apart and sizing is all over the place. Same dress different colours and one was too small and the other two big but supposedly same size.

I did like them but another with the endless gifting and then the sizing issues. I give up!

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell someone give this sheep a full stop! The IQ of some of these people is clearly questionable, I bet they have "full time yummy mummy" listed as their job on Facebook, buy Juice Plus and call each other hun!
Sheep starter pack ?

Another day another walk. Today I took the dogs a walk in just a jumper as it is milder than it has been. I’m just along the road. Today she pictures then in snowsuits??? When it is freezing she pictures then in rediculous dresses.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else laugh at all the announcements when she was in primark returning the tat for a manager to go to the returns desk? It’s like they saw she was in store and knew that’s where she was heading ?

Also does she have no taste? The stuff she likes is vile.

Reb surely even you can see the irony of shopping on a no spend month ??‍♀ Even if you only spent £1, you were encouraging others to shop ??‍♀ You just don’t get it!!

No it was Snow Queen, very loosely based on Frozen. The tickets had been reduced down to £5 each so was cheaper than the cinema.

Peter Pan was at the Tivoli before xmas but that is a local company and again it was very good, but I’m sure Lady Muck would have hated it too as there is a lot of Doric in it.
If its anything like the snow queen i saw a few years ago then shes right it was bloody awful... worst thing ive ever seen!

Reactions: 1
Second her having no taste! That grey top beside the tan flats would look fine if you're a pilgrim in the Amish community and that orange shirt? Cheap tat! It's not even worth £12 but then again, it's not as if she ever had any taste to begin with.

Edit- "apart from the fact that mine wasn't £30"...
Yeah yours was a Next FREEBIE!(y)
Walking around like you're the tit and yet you pay for nothing!
dislike her.

Last edited:
I think it’s a real shame that they bought the house that they have and are now plastering it all over the internet. It was built originally by a lovely couple as their retirement home and unfortunately she died and he was murdered in their dream home.
I feel so sorry for the family that still live locally, seeing it become a gossip topic all over again, it should have been allowed to rest in peace quietly. They did try to buy a house in their old street, a lovely big modern open plan living house with hot tub, big garden and land. They made lots of silly offers all below the asking price which were all rejected. Then she had the audacity to blog on their now defunct Meldrums channel that they didn’t get it because it was taken off the market. Errr no, they didn’t get it because they couldn’t afford it.

Reactions: 24
Yes but that was " a CHEAPER version of my coat"...........What cheaper than " kindly gifted"? ?
And she took the leopard, midi, " only popped in for an onion" skirt of dreams BACK( because it was too tight!)???
Tell me this wasn't the same one that got paraded round the local fields and woods ?

I’m a sheep that has finally had eyes opened to Mrs M’s disgusting ways.
Doesn’t she think that her sheep will eventually realise that all negative comments or “trolls” are deleted, but she can say whatever she likes about whatever she likes - unless it’s a #ad of #kindlygifted - but she wouldn’t disclose that anyway
We are all past sheep....welcome to your new pasture! Leaving the bullshit field behind!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.