Mrs Meldrum #120 Operation get Lee ho-ho-home for Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He turns my stomach. How could anyone ever have found him even remotely attractive?! He’s an ugly wee creep. He doesn’t even have good chat - he’s got the personality & charisma of a bit of toast. And he’s a midget. And skinny. Urgh. Can you imagine it, him getting his kit off - standing there in his wee boxers with his tiny 8 stone 5’7 body looking like a 13 year old getting ready for PE at school with his hairless body and glowing fluorescent skin and wee ginger hued chipolata coming at you like a wee amputated thumb….

I think you should get down off that fence and tell us what you really think!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread title sugesstion

Mrs Meldrum #121 Wee Lee working out whilst Rebecca sits on her flat arse to pout

Reactions: 7
Funny she said she would be able to walk her dog from Monday, but I may or may not have seen her out walking her dog today (Sunday). No biggie in the grand scheme but yet another lie…
That dog will have been walked every day by Rebecca or Lee during their so called isolation, under the cover of darkness in their ever diminishing private woods😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hi Beggy and wee ginger pubes, we see your extra profiles, we’re not daft 🙃 now go dust the fire surround and stop shagging your dog

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jude aside, tell me you’re a twit without telling me you’re a Tory twit. View attachment 975426
Hay now I have a Tobias (known as Toby)
But fully agree with the wilf, rafferty, monty and Albie .. sorry but these are animal names

noticed this wee peach earlier and instantly thought of @BettyCrockerr …I know you’re wetting your knickers at this wee bad boy belter babe 👅👅👅

Reb, Lee, Safiyah and Poppy (Florence is the only arguably “posh” name)
Can’t leave our Kazza off the list, too.

She wouldn’t know (middle) class if it slapped her. They’re all just trash.
jesus I feel like my kids names are being attacked - we also have a Florence (known as flo) .. I’ll see myself out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He turns my stomach. How could anyone ever have found him even remotely attractive?! He’s an ugly wee creep. He doesn’t even have good chat - he’s got the personality & charisma of a bit of toast. And he’s a midget. And skinny. Urgh. Can you imagine it, him getting his kit off - standing there in his wee boxers with his tiny 8 stone 5’7 body looking like a 13 year old getting ready for PE at school with his hairless body and glowing fluorescent skin and wee ginger hued chipolata coming at you like a wee amputated thumb….

Amputated thumb…😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But fully agree with the wilf, rafferty, monty and Albie .. sorry but these are animal names

noticed this wee peach earlier and instantly thought of @BettyCrockerr …I know you’re wetting your knickers at this wee bad boy belter babe 👅👅👅

jesus I feel like my kids names are being attacked - we also have a Florence (known as flo) .. I’ll see myself out
Florence is a lovely name (was on my list), but I’m posh 🤣🤣. Was just trying to point out that her boy names (which changes slightly every time she asks herself the question) aren’t very congruent with Beggy herself.

Reactions: 7
I remember Lee really liking the name Gabe/Gabriel for a boy too. Back when he said “darrrrrling” all the time.

Reactions: 8

I normally observe and keep quiet but I sit here in solidarity with you. Tobias was on my short list if we had a boy (for Toby) and Florence was my top 5 for a girl (family name) but my husband wasn’t 100% so we picked a different name for our smallest girl.
Rafferty is rancid. Sounds like a name for a rat.

Reactions: 4
I normally observe and keep quiet but I sit here in solidarity with you. Tobias was on my short list if we had a boy (for Toby) and Florence was my top 5 for a girl (family name) but my husband wasn’t 100% so we picked a different name for our smallest girl.
Rafferty is rancid. Sounds like a name for a rat.
my youngest is Tobias, but is called Toby as well.

How long til we have a celebratory boomerang of her walking the dog horse on freedom day even though she hasn’t stuck to any rules

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing that’s making me laugh most about Lee on Tony is the ironing board out and the mess on the floor. Looks like a midden.
Tidy that tit up first, that will burn a few more calories!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.