Mrs Meldrum #120 Operation get Lee ho-ho-home for Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee looked fuming with her for filming him! Bet this afternoon is fun in the condensation ridden house!
I’m more offended by her pouty eye duck selfie tbh 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trapped nerve but can work out..

Trapped nerve but can move all the furniture about..

Are the kids even there this weekend?

Locked in there bedrooms out the way?

New stove? Finally admitting it’s cold in that house?

And dear god that Lee story should have had a warning on it.. I was not prepared for that sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is that stove going to be vented from? That is not an external wall. So is the plan to run some venting under upstairs floorboards etc out the side but surely that would be nearly over the front door? Plus you can only run venting a certain number of metres and I’m sure only allowed two bends max. I will be watching with interest.

Reactions: 4
Where is that stove going to be vented from? That is not an external wall. So is the plan to run some venting under upstairs floorboards etc out the side but surely that would be nearly over the front door? Plus you can only run venting a certain number of metres and I’m sure only allowed two bends max. I will be watching with interest.
It’s probably not a real stove - it’s probably just a plug in electric one.

Reactions: 9
Or my bad. Maybe it is the external wall it will vent from as it looks hard in the corner. I assumed they would be having it centralised with a hearth etc given the TV is to go up on the wall. So it will be all in a row with a chair somewhere in the mix and a unit at the end? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He turns my stomach. How could anyone ever have found him even remotely attractive?! He’s an ugly wee creep. He doesn’t even have good chat - he’s got the personality & charisma of a bit of toast. And he’s a midget. And skinny. Urgh. Can you imagine it, him getting his kit off - standing there in his wee boxers with his tiny 8 stone 5’7 body looking like a 13 year old getting ready for PE at school with his hairless body and glowing fluorescent skin and wee ginger hued chipolata coming at you like a wee amputated thumb….

Brilliant! Just dry gagged! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't understand why you would have a stove that close to a radiator
All the lols at that oversized TV on the tiny tit oakland cabinet

Reactions: 8
He turns my stomach. How could anyone ever have found him even remotely attractive?! He’s an ugly wee creep. He doesn’t even have good chat - he’s got the personality & charisma of a bit of toast. And he’s a midget. And skinny. Urgh. Can you imagine it, him getting his kit off - standing there in his wee boxers with his tiny 8 stone 5’7 body looking like a 13 year old getting ready for PE at school with his hairless body and glowing fluorescent skin and wee ginger hued chipolata coming at you like a wee amputated thumb….

U really can paint a picture with words betty! 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Christ is there any basic witch band wagon these mugs don’t jump on.
Does no one have original ideas anymore ?
Character , charm , colour?
beige & grey basic witch decor everywhere I see. Wall mounted TVs, fake ass panelling, “stoves” (it’s a bloody fire) and a pizza oven.
Groundbreaking, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny she said she would be able to walk her dog from Monday, but I may or may not have seen her out walking her dog today (Sunday). No biggie in the grand scheme but yet another lie…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The worst thing for me is that the condensation is actually sweat 🤢🤢🤢
And Pat sweat at that.

oh Jesus, I’ve made myself boak 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I imagine if most of us saw the boyfriends we had when we were 15 today we would go eeerrhh what was I thinking. Rebecca went and got herself pregnant and then married hers. I don't believe had they met in their 20s or 30s they would have been attracted to each other.

Funny she said she would be able to walk her dog from Monday, but I may or may not have seen her out walking her dog today (Sunday). No biggie in the grand scheme but yet another lie…
she will have been out walking that mutt everyday in “her woods”
Can’t lie online when so many people recognise you locally 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s only just been 24hr since she’s linked those leggings and she’s linking them again, obviously no one clicked on the link!

So the stove is going next to the radiator and the tv above it…. sounds safe and clever.

The stove would be better off on the opposite corner being an outside wall, and would be a feature when you walk in the room, if it’s a real stove.

What happen to the face sander it is not the best thing since sliced bread anymore??

Reactions: 17
Mmm hope the TV doesn't overheat above the radiator? 📺🙄

Why don't they do away with the minging open fire and put a stove in there? They are such clutz with home decor. It's all bitty and crappy. Interesting a 'stove' is now mentioned today but not yesterday when she was asking herself questions and there was one on home improvement plans. I'd say a 'stove' was significant? They 'hoped' to do the family bathroom yesterday, now today it is a stove. She's got some kind of obsessive illness, called never bleeping happy itis .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.