Mrs Meldrum #120 Operation get Lee ho-ho-home for Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread just in time for Rebecca's Christmas duck ups!

Credit to @LennyBriscoe for the thread title.

Now, shall we take bets on when Lee will come home for Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread just in time for Rebecca's Christmas duck ups!

Credit to @LennyBriscoe for the thread title.

Now, shall we take bets on when Lee will come home for Christmas?
Aw guys, you’re all so dreamy! While I’ve got you here, I wanted to share this beautiful jumper I got for S and P (not F, it’s too awful for her) - and it’s in the sale! If you swipe up I’ll get ice cream pennies for Florrie the girls

3F78B3F3-3247-419B-999A-73C28E10A806.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I get the impression her house is really dusty and smells of dog I remember when she used to do cleaning vlogs and mop around the rug instead of rolling it up out the way like a normal person.
The dog hair along with the fact she’s openly not washed him straight away when covered in tit on numerous occasions. Probably stinks!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I get the impression her house is really dusty and smells of dog I remember when she used to do cleaning vlogs and mop around the rug instead of rolling it up out the way like a normal person.
The dog hair along with the fact she’s openly not washed him straight away when covered in tit on numerous occasions. Probably stinks!
Cleaning her sinks with a rag she had just used to wipe inside the toilet bowl and literally spit washing her child’s beside tables WITH HER OWN ACTUAL SALIVA tells me she’s a filthy dirty clarty skank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Cleaning her sinks with a rag she had just used to wipe inside the toilet bowl and literally spit washing her child’s beside tables WITH HER OWN ACTUAL SALIVA tells me she’s a filthy dirty clarty skank.
Wait, what? She taught me how to clean my cute little starter home. Is this not the right way to do it? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah that house gets cleaned once every 3 (?) weeks before Lee comes home and she brags on Instagram about it.
The rest of the time who knows, Lee probably keeps on top of it when he’s home but she and her house are manky. I get the impression she doesn’t shower/wash daily too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s looking for a Nintendo switch lite on the local selling page. Her brother in law replied and like the other replies she’s ignored it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she need to buy second hand?
She had the money for brand new bike, jewellery, pizza oven
His & hers IPhones just shows where her priorities lie..

Reactions: 22
I'm sure the older 2 girlie's got switch lites last Christmas, it must be for Poppy if it's second hand.

That fireplace 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Aw guys, you’re all so dreamy! While I’ve got you here, I wanted to share this beautiful jumper I got for S and P (not F, it’s too awful for her) - and it’s in the sale! If you swipe up I’ll get ice cream pennies for Florrie the girls

View attachment 932788
My god I LOVED the sweater shop!! Takes me right back to the 90s, coffee shimmer Rimmel lipstick and exclamation! Body spray, what a time to be alive! If only there was a swipe up… 😂 sorry total derail whilst I went on a nostalgia trip 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My god I LOVED the sweater shop!! Takes me right back to the 90s, coffee shimmer Rimmel lipstick and exclamation! Body spray, what a time to be alive! If only there was a swipe up… 😂 sorry total derail whilst I went on a nostalgia trip 🤭
I was a Body Shop White Musk girl but could often be found with a wee tin of Charlie Red body spray 😂

I suspect Rebecca was drowning herself in her mum’s Chanel No 5, because that’s just the kind of classy bird she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw Meldrum today, with another 4 or 5 families. Spotted the kids first, which is worrying. It just shows that the damage has been done with the many years of sharing her kids online, they look exactly the same as they did the last time they were featured in her page.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was a Body Shop White Musk girl but could often be found with a wee tin of Charlie Red body spray 😂

I suspect Rebecca was drowning herself in her mum’s Chanel No 5, because that’s just the kind of classy bird she was!
I reckon classy meld would have been more Paco Jumpers than sweater shop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is it me or do Poppy’s hands look red raw on those photos? Get some gloves on the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is it bad that the first thing I spotted was the damp all down the side of marshmallow mansion.

Reactions: 10
I just have to mention the dressing gown curls she did on the girls. I found it very misleading as they already have naturally very wavy/curly hair in the first place!?!

I just have to mention the dressing gown curls she did on the girls. I found it very misleading as they already have naturally very wavy/curly hair in the first place!?!
It does work well. My daughter does it and her curls stay in longer than with heated curling.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.