Mrs Meldrum #120 Operation get Lee ho-ho-home for Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wallpaper is absolutely hideous. So frustrating when there wasn’t a “neither” option when she said which one do you like the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
……..because it’s Christmas……and dreams really do come true!

My Christmas Gift to you!

Enjoy!

View attachment 935965
He looks a prat in the coat but he looks better here than he does now this pic really shows how badly he is aging both of them look awful in comparison to just 2 years ago.
Living a pretend happy life isn't doing either of them much good is it? Proof that lying and regret show they must be eaten up by resentment that their bigotry, racism and lack of awareness has cost them the influencer life.
Maybe if they stopped blaming tattle for their downfall, addressed themselves and their own arrogance and greed they are not the only ones of course most of them are the same users and fakes but have the sense to hide their true selves from view, these two were so immature they blew themselves out..

Reactions: 11
I think many people have dropped off the buy me a coffee thing already, you can tell Rebecca is bored of doing the 'talkie stories' and too lazy to sort the admin out properly. She can't even be bothered to sort her list out and keep it up to date. Wouldn't she need to do that to declare the income in her accounts? Or maybe she's thinking she doesn't have to disclose it.

That wallpaper is far too dark to be put in a little room. And the obsession with panelling 🤮

Reactions: 15
Update from the last thread guys - I got the job I applied for and start after new year! Even with 2 full time wages coming in I still wouldn’t give Rebecca £6 a month! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Why is she in the dark? 🤦‍♀️ Can she not afford to pay her electricity bill unless more sheep pay £6 a month?

• Haha
I’m sorry but whoever that joiner is needs shot! Fancy doing panelling and then cutting out the back boxes for the sockets slap bang in the middle?!!!!!
Just move the sockets!!!!!!!

as usual, it’s a duck up from the start. Same old story with the Meldrums isn’t it - they can’t get anything right.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.