Mrs Meldrum #120 Operation get Lee ho-ho-home for Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or do Poppy’s hands look red raw on those photos? Get some gloves on the poor child.
I've always thought this of Poppy's hands! She always looks frozen! Murder Mansion must be freezing with the layers Cocunt wears!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Saw Meldrum today, with another 4 or 5 families. Spotted the kids first, which is worrying. It just shows that the damage has been done with the many years of sharing her kids online, they look exactly the same as they did the last time they were featured in her page.
Sticking to the rules then ? 🤷‍♀️🤨

Reactions: 10
For those not getting a response from AO I suggest escolating it to the senior marketing manager Shaun Watson - details are on LinkedIn. Fine if they want to continue working with this influencer but not OK for the marketing team not to reply.

Reactions: 21
How can someone opening an advent calendar piss me off? Yet somehow she manages it! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's funny we Tattlers have certainly noticed you like to sit down with tea and dog hand, we worked out how much you missed this when you told us the kids get sent to their rooms for quiet time poor Poppy put to bed wet and dirty because changing her might wake her up...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Panelling in the hall.... How original. Is there a time warp to Inchmarlo?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the dust on the panels? She's a mink and will never keep it clean. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Panelling in the hall.... How original. Is there a time warp to Inchmarlo?
The panelling will look fecking awful with those doors.

Our builder told us he had 3 clients who had to pull out panelling in the loo had to due to male wee splashes. Apparently even the smallest bit marks the paint and eventually the pannelling becomes absorbent *boke*. Just to boast - Beggy style - we had 5 bathrooms and one downstairs loo done all at the same time when we were renovating the whole house so not much I haven't discussed about bathrooms with millions of tradesmen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Because she knew she could bleep them out online to make money….
True and incredibly sad. Like puppy farming. 😔

Also she lapped up the pregnancy and new mum stage for the attention. Perfect excuse to sit on her flat arse and be pandered to.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.