Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip until she gets bored... Which won't take long. Feel like we've had that kind of shizzle talk for months with the 'we've listened to what you want from the channel' lies. Nah, something is afoot. It's business suicide to make so many changes whilst launching a major bit of merchandise.
The book launch is just so cringe. Mrs M an author ??

Reactions: 3
I think the balloon has gone up now, for sure.
2019 will be an interesting year for influencers in general I reckon.

If Lee has got himself a job to bring in the moolah then good on him.
God knows he needs his independence back as well as structure in his daily life. Instead he’s been treated as a potential competitor to his wife who clearly hated the idea, hence the second channel going and now he’s going to be merely background noise.
I just get a feeling that all is not well. Relationship wise too.
I can’t imagine she’s a woman you’d want to cross because she’s not mature enough to have a level headed discussion without getting super defensive and involving her family and sheep of course. True narcissist, all about me, me, me.
I hope none of the kids end up with her traits, these things are cyclical and go down generations.

Reactions: 15
He posted on stories yesterday morning so methinks this was not a planned thing for Meldrum to step back, more likely edgy let rip after he went out again and based on all the recent booboo’s he’s been making, she’s lost the plot and shut him down. Probably doesn’t realise she is the main problem, not him

Reactions: 12
Don’t think the lack of money is a smoke screen, there are a lot of youtubers with money that still get whatever for free, I have seen it. There’s been no real purchases, nothing for the house, she hates the tiles but can’t change them because they have no money, dont like the kitchen, the utility room and there’s no money. In the other house they seem to do more and have more.
Apart from

Mortgage
Rent
Utilities
Insurance
Food
Petrol road tax
Council tax

Paint maybe
600 rugs

They got clothes
Cereal
Holidays
Furniture
Mirrors
Lighting curtains
Bedding
Birthday and xmas presents
Skin care

All kindly gifted

Reactions: 1
He posted on stories yesterday morning so methinks this was not a planned thing for Meldrum to step back, more likely edgy let rip after he went out again and based on all the recent booboo’s he’s been making, she’s lost the plot and shut him down. Probably doesn’t realise she is the main problem, not him
Yes this was a rash decision and not a planned one. He is a problem to an extent as is very immature on insta at times but Reb is too. She rules the roost but they both combined don’t know what they are doing.

Reactions: 8
Oh and of COURSE the game she showed the family playing in the dark room is an AF... there is literally no unsponsored content

Reactions: 7
Agree.
No way was that a planned decision.
She makes an announcement about her book, doesn’t feature Lee in the photo and then he randomly says he’s no longer doing the online social media stuff...?!
Plus all the nonsense last night - making his insta private (it’s public again now ?) and deleting loads of people.
The must have had an almighty bust up after his night out....! ?

Also, if that was a planned thing they would have done an actual video about it on YT not just thrown out an insta post.

It’s like a car crash.

Reactions: 15
Agree.
No way was that a planned decision.
She makes an announcement about her book, doesn’t feature Lee in the photo and then he randomly says he’s no longer doing the online social media stuff...?!
Plus all the nonsense last night - making his insta private (it’s public again now ?) and deleting loads of people.
The must have had an almighty bust up after his night out....! ?
Oh yeah his insta is public now. They are all over the shop

It wasn’t my lovely meld on sat night was it ?

Interesting that once again they're using an old picture rather than take a new one,just as with the book announcement!

Reactions: 12
Why couldn't they just be honest and say 'we've moved into this new house and we need Lee to have a steady, regular income to make sure our girls' futures are secure' - they could have done a whole series of videos about YouTube and it's pros and cons - that would have been interesting content.

I really hope the number is up for these stupid 'influencers' - it wasn't so long ago Anthea Turner got dragged through hot coals for daring to advertise something that was sponsored - can we please go back to those days?!?!

Reactions: 13
Will be interesting to see what she does now.
They have shifted to mostly doing Instagram stuff over the last 6 months or so. The YT videos seem to have taken a back seat. The content has been appalling and has nothing of substance as it’s all just advertising.
The Instagram stuff was very much a 50/50 split - sometimes more in some cases on Lee’s side.
I don’t really see how she’s going to go forward now on her own.
She’s as dull as dishwater and hasn’t got the same charisma as Lee has on camera (he’s a knob head but he is pretty engaging on camera)
This book will be a flop - for all the sheep giving it the praise now it will be a different story when they have to actually pay real money for it.
She will squeeze content out of the book for a few months - but what next?
I can’t see it lasting.

Reactions: 9
I personally think it is good he is taking a backseat again. No one really gives a fig about what the husbands of vloggers are up to. I doubt it was their decision, more likely Channel Mums.
Think it is a little too late to save her career though.

Reactions: 6
What was that half hearted no effort insta post about. How she wants clarity and back to being herself ?‍♀

Reactions: 2
It’s hilarious and dumbfounding that she appears to believe he was the problem! If she thinks the future is sunny she is sadly mistaken. It will be even worse now!

Reactions: 5
She’s gone all philosophical on stories but she seems very subdued. Something has definitely gone down in that house in the last 24 hours.

Also she’s SO busy guys. She needs a better work/life balance guys. She’s struggling to be the mum she wants to be because she spends so much time working.

Also Rebecca: has time for 3-hour walks every single day, and all the 30-minute instastory rambles. Hmm.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.