Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would also shock me to have anyone try to take this website down (such as a judge) just because princess Reb doesn’t like it. She can go to the police and waste their time all day long and confirm this herself if she doesn’t have anything else to do. There are some absolutely HORRIFIC websites on the internet but yet a simple discussion forum about ‘influencers’ and youtubers will get people in trouble? Please. It’s not happening.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20181228-084148_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20181228-084159_Facebook.jpg
we suspected Louise distanced herself from Reb for her sketchy behaviour and I think we're probably right

Reactions: 25
If there is one saying I hate more than 'mooch', it's 'good egg'. It makes me cringe ??

Reactions: 13
It's all very well millionaire Louise being transparent, she can afford to she's made a fortune and popularity is dwindling. But it shouldn't be a choice that someone makes, these buisnesses by law should be transparent.

Channel mum are insulting people's intelligence with their lies that they go "above and beyond the law".

She's not scared to ask, she wants to post a viral article and bait for engagement. The gleam lot did so much shady stuff for years and have only just cleaned up their act as the rules are updated.

Reactions: 7
AD always appears in tiny text at end with reb.

I dont think reb and Pentland were ever true freinds.

I think they all trying to distance themselves from her but also be polite and fake hence why they still comment sometimes on her posts.

Louise was never channel mum
Has way bugger following

Call me cynical I maybe wrong some maybe genuine friendships forged in Industry.

Many are hangers on looking for leg up.

Kate murnane and Louise Pentland have much bigger following and attract better brands they don't need to associate with the at all geographically they miles away.

I said it before and still think its odd

How she networks with very few channel mums or infleuncers.

Even the Scottish ones.

If Charlotte taylor won award at northern vlog awards is there nothing for Scotland.

The seldom travels to any major events.

Reactions: 6
Ot but it's funny they used jeffree stars photo, as he's so rich from his makeup line he doesn't even do ads! They should do better research.

Reactions: 4
They weren't friends but Becky wishes they were with all her tags and mentions. She deleted the video very quickly when someone posted it here when mrs Meldrum she didn't like Louise's content - she called it boring ;)

should we send them Rebs pic?
They would be too scared to use someone small like her, even though she's a great example. Just using jefree as he's making 100m+ a year and is one of the biggest

Reactions: 1
Edgy moaning about being skint ... here’s a idea for you reb and lee.. how about one of you get a real job to bring in the dolla!

Reactions: 8
Morning from Meldrum Mansions!

We are really feeling the post Christmas pinch. We are on a spending ban for the WHOLE of January. It will probably last about 3 days as usual. Just can’t resist going out for coffee and cake and all kinds of mooching. Plus, it’s easy to do when you get everything for free. Bye bye.

(The irony is of course that they don’t know what life really costs. They hardly have to buy anything with their own money and rake it in with the ADs. What do they spend their money on other than groceries and petrol? We are on a life long spending ban and never get to buy extras, meals out, treats, holidays or stuff for our unfinished house. Get real!!)

Reactions: 11
We were 26 when we bought our first house. It wasn’t £600k - it was £250k - we had 3 kids under 5 and both worked, I was also finishing my masters. For about 4 years, before interest rates came down, we had very little for the new house. We had to save up to replace our student digs sofa with a nice one. We bought a ‘family’ sized dining table from gumtree and had a mishmash dining chairs. The only quality expensive items we bought new were mattresses with Birthday money from relatives! Any decorating we did ourselves with toddlers helping and getting paint on themselves!! This is what real life is like for working families, esp if you have kids. The Doldrums are so far out of touch with young families, they have made themselves obsolete. They act like a (glum) couple in their late 40’s, esp with the new house, but are advertising baby food, caprisun and next. They are ‘broken’ YT advertisers - totally unrelatable. And that’s before you look at their lack of ethics, dubious #spon posts and lies!

Reactions: 21
Maybe I'm cynical but can't help think this is a prelude to another advert. Maybe back to tracking finances through Cleo (while earning £5 per sign up). Or is it just begging for companies to send freebies as usual.

Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm cynical but can't help think this is a prelude to another advert. Maybe back to tracking finances through Cleo (while earning £5 per sign up). Or is it just begging for companies to send freebies as usual.
possibly all of above....

Reactions: 8
They're 'skint' - I'll tell them what skint is! With two adults, both working in decent jobs and living in a modestly priced home with three children and not being extravagant. It's cancelling the tv subscription because the £30 a month it saves will make all the difference to making the family budget stretch, it's having to use a weeks holiday from work to avoid paying the very kind relative the £25 weekly petrol money which is all she will accept for childcare for my three children (I wouldn't be able to afford other childcare and I know how unbelievably lucky I am in this respect) it's giving your 11 year old your last £5 for his school bus pass and him coming home that afternoon and saying he lost it and genuinely not knowing how you're going to replace it. This is going back a few years so adjust prices accordingly but I'm sure you'll get my drift. Just a few examples, I could give many more and I know many, many families are in much direr straits than us. The Meldrums chose to buy a £600k house, deal with it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Latest post on Instagram - anyone else feel a “look at this amazing money app guys it helps so so much when you’re on a spending ban like me” post to follow..so predictable ??

Latest post on Instagram - anyone else feel a “look at this amazing money app guys it helps so so much when you’re on a spending ban like me” post to follow..so predictable ??

Rinse and repeat yep

There's some financial management ad coming.

I think Cleo was 1 app 5quid per sign up.

Sure there was Another

Let's not forget PayPal money

Is she just saying shes skint because everyones skint to seem more relatable and normal.

A 600k 3rungs up ladder is bug financial burden for sure.

Also rushing to decorate and furnish it.

They need to pace their expenses and make genuine cut backs.

I'm sure another holiday be booked by feb

Jan

New year declutter speed clean
Money app
Gym pics and kindly gifted active wear.

I do trust Louise shes been in Industry a while.

I think this comments is accurate
Ads and income will try up 1st quarter
And jan shesbob spending ban so no hauls

What the heck will her content and posts be?

That's interesting. It might be worth checking back on them in January. You'll find a lot more ads in Oct/Nov/Dec because brands have a lot more budget during this time (Q4) as it's christmas and they anticipate more sales. Q1 - Jan/Feb/March is always a less busy time for ads so might be nice to see your faves again xxx

Reactions: 2
Louise, while you’re talking about labels you hate, I hate that you call yourself a “creator”. Louise is no creator! She makes vlogs that someone else edits! Talk about bigging herself up into something she’s not! ?

And her books are a joke btw, hardly “creative”! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.