Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she reads her thread ? what a blatant lie! They all do, but reb seems to be one of the only ones who makes it so obvious thus giving it more attention. Referencing her "bullies" and "trollls".

You don't see Emily Norris or ash mama reid spouting so much tit about trolls daily like old melds ? they just come, read, get on with their life and maybe answer one of our theories in their vlogs.

Reactions: 10
But I'm not a bully???. I'm just stating the bleeding obvious???. I'm quite a nice person..I just don't put up with??????

Reactions: 14
She is a liar who is continuously attempting to control everyone's perceptions of her. She can’t do that here, a classic narcissist casting herself as a highly principled person, but in reality she is only concerned with her own needs and is too weak to face the truths that she’s been called out for, her defenses have been threatened so she’s resorting to nasty reprisal when that doesn’t work she uses the good old pity card. But when it comes to the truth, she will always stonewall, blame and shame others, and deflect accountability for her own wrong doings.
This message from her tonight is a cover up for her shambles of an ad for a food bank, another passive aggressive Meldrum ‘have a good Christmas with the family’ what about those that don’t get to spend their Christmas with loved ones Rebecca or those not so fortunate that they won’t get a meal or are sleeping on the streets? She doesn’t care in the slightest, again it’s just look at me pity me with all these trolls I have. Rally up sheep ?? time for you to stroke her ego again ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did she ever say anything to follow up on the reporting us to police threat?

I sat around for weeks with my hair and makeup totally on fleek hoping for a cute police man to show up, but she disappointed me ?

Reactions: 29
But I'm not a bully???. I'm just stating the bleeding obvious???. I'm quite a nice person..I just don't put up with??????
Reb’s the bully in actual fact, trying to cut off peoples’ freedom of speech. She’s the biggest bully around & like a classic bully will try to turn the tables to make other people look bad. Inciting her sheep to pity her & gain control over them. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Ahhh no @FamHam how gutting! I hope you've asked the Hobbit nicely to stash away your kindly gifted next coat and bare minerals make up safely for future use!

Reactions: 6
But how do you know what kind of comment it is until you read it? And who's deleting it all? Its hilarious how anyone who is not kissing her ass is a bully, as opposed to disgruntled viewers with a valid opinion?

Or is she still claiming this is all the work of 15 trolls on here? It would take a Christmas miracle pmsl

Reactions: 9
It must be a full time occupation keeping up with deleting comments that don’t fit with your perceived persona. Freedom of speech is dead within her account.

I’m writing to Ella’s kitchen about this. Paying wealthy families to promote a food bank is disgraceful.

Reactions: 20

I sat around for weeks with my hair and makeup totally on fleek hoping for a cute police man to show up, but she disappointed me ?
???????

Reactions: 1
How would she know the negative comments exist if she or Leanne (Lee) aren’t reading them. She’s so thick!

She throws the word bully around but sends her sheeple after anyone that doesn’t brown nose her. And sends her husband/witch :)ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:) after others on Facebook. She’s the very definition of a bully.

Reactions: 9
She is a liar who is continuously attempting to control everyone's perceptions of her. She can’t do that here, a classic narcissist casting herself as a highly principled person, but in reality she is only concerned with her own needs and is too weak to face the truths that she’s been called out for, her defenses have been threatened so she’s resorting to nasty reprisal when that doesn’t work she uses the good old pity card. But when it comes to the truth, she will always stonewall, blame and shame others, and deflect accountability for her own wrong doings.
This message from her tonight is a cover up for her shambles of an ad for a food bank, another passive aggressive Meldrum ‘have a good Christmas with the family’ what about those that don’t get to spend their Christmas with loved ones Rebecca or those not so fortunate that they won’t get a meal or are sleeping on the streets? She doesn’t care in the slightest, again it’s just look at me pity me with all these trolls I have. Rally up sheep ?? time for you to stroke her ego again ?
So Rebs doesn’t read or care about the so called bullies! Is she for real? Drowned out? No love you remove comments and block folk!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Really? So she didn’t know a reporter was going to be there lol?
As she walks in the door she asks Lee something like "are we here early?" And he replies about it being half 11 so they obviously had an appointment time (probably so they could be interviewed by the press)

Reactions: 18
Today’s video just infuriated me; she is actually just bloody thick! Notice the stress rash on her neck when she came out of FareShare; obviously was so uncomfortable being surrounded by what she considers peasants! ????

Reactions: 13
She didn't use the YouTube tool to mark it as a paid partnership, no ad on thumbnail and ad at the end of an unnesisarry long draw out title so it's cropped off before clicking on it.

Why does she still think she's above the law? YouTube is her jam but I bet she claims the simple flowchart is just too confusing for her.

Screenshot_20181224-003215.jpg

Reactions: 15
So Rebs doesn’t read or care about the so called bullies! Is she for real? Drowned out? No love you remove comments and block folk!
Exactly she’s the one that’s drowning them out! At least 10 comments have been deleted tonight and those were just the ones that were quick enough to get a screen shot. She seems adamant to keep going with this, but what she doesn’t realise she’s fueling the fire with her actions. She is an absolute fraud

Reactions: 8

? excellent..
Pottering around,
keeping your hobbit out of the way,
Makeup on fleek,
Lee’s curry on the stove. Then not a handcuff in sight ? So many broken promises from our rebel ?

Side note:
Oh dear god I just watched the gender reveal upload. Thank you whoever posted that!!!

That was the face of a man who’d been told he had to preform his own vasectomy with a blunt butter knife ( while wearing Rebecca’s fab glasses!)
Not the face of someone who’s found out he’s having a daughter. ?
Just WOW. Why why why would you act like that, and then upload that. ??‍♀

Reactions: 12
You know what she could have decided to come out and say that she’s made some big branding mistakes in 2018 and that going forward into 2019 transparency and her followers are going to be at the forefront of all her brand relationships. But instead she’s here stomping her brat feet and blocking any inch of anyone who dares hold her accountable for her actions.

The train wreck for 2019 will be interesting to watch, she could have saved this if her ego wasn’t so big.

Reactions: 16
If she doesn’t read here then how did she know Queenie? And how did she read the comments to accuse the viewer of being Irish mammy or Queenie?

Reactions: 12
How does it work being an ellas kitchen "ambassador" when they also advertise Sainsburys baby food (even taking it in one of their cultural holidays ?)??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.