Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Something went down, the thinly veiled ‘I haven’t kicked him out...not yet, you’d better watch out melds’ spoke volumes....don’t worry our little King chicken royal, we will back you up at the divorce courts!!! ???

Reactions: 12
M

Member 1682

She’s gone all philosophical on stories but she seems very subdued. Something has definitely gone down in that house in the last 24 hours.

Also she’s SO busy guys. She needs a better work/life balance guys. She’s struggling to be the mum she wants to be because she spends so much time working.

Also Rebecca: has time for 3-hour walks every single day, and all the 30-minute instastory rambles. Hmm.
Hahahaha!!
A better work/life balance
She’s so fucking DELUSIONAL!!!!
It’s painful how stupid she is.

I hope that Lee actually has a real job that he’s going back to - I can’t really imagine what he’s going to do if he’s just kicking about the house and not contributing to the social media stuff....

LadyDi

I think the balloon has gone up now, for sure.
2019 will be an interesting year for influencers in general I reckon.

If Lee has got himself a job to bring in the moolah then good on him.
God knows he needs his independence back as well as structure in his daily life. Instead he’s been treated as a potential competitor to his wife who clearly hated the idea, hence the second channel going and now he’s going to be merely background noise.
I just get a feeling that all is not well. Relationship wise too.
I can’t imagine she’s a woman you’d want to cross because she’s not mature enough to have a level headed discussion without getting super defensive and involving her family and sheep of course. True narcissist, all about me, me, me.
I hope none of the kids end up with her traits, these things are cyclical and go down generations.
I think they will spilt. Lee deserves better, she’s awful to him actually

kittyvonkitty

Read all the meldrum threads but rarely post but can only echo what everyone else has said, watching poor Poppy like that was very hard to watch.
My little girl is a few weeks older than Poppy and I cannot imagine it even crossing my mind to take a photo of her when she was in that state never mind film it! Really upsetting!
Rebecca seems to manage to take a break from social media when the “twats and arseholes” are upsetting her but can’t seem to give it a break for her poorly baby.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
View attachment 3527View attachment 3529we suspected Louise distanced herself from Reb for her sketchy behaviour and I think we're probably right
Sorry but Louise you are NOT being OTT you are merely following the rules.!!! Also you are the worst culprit (even on this post) of only accepting praise over any post, work related or not and that is not how s business should run!! Constructive criticism is not nastiness and you call out anyone who you think has done this! The whole DLP saga has really had a knock on affect and all these influencers are running around trying to look better than the next one! Oh and Louise! You ARE an influencer, companies pay you to try and /influence sell stuff ???sorry but she gets on my wick too atm! ?

avabella

VIP Member
Poppy's gender reveal video (from another YouTube channel)

I remember watching this thinking 'why did they put that out there?' - I'd be absolutely mortified if 1. my husband reacted like that; 2. anyone else saw him reacting like that and 3. my child potentially saw it at some point in the future and realised they were the 'wrong' gender.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Dearest Meldrum’s

Saw this and thought of you both.

Between love and career, choose love,
And then you can both sit on the footpath, holding hands,
Holding out the begging bowl...
sounds romantic right?
Exactly, now get a job and shut the fuck up.

I understand to a point why Lee has left his position, I’d never judge him for doing that when it means he can stay at home with his family.
But seriously, this is what your life and your family have been reduced to.

Could you imagine in 10 years time what these YouTube kids will say about their parents profession.
“What does your dad do Florey Nugget....!?
Doctor? Manager? Works in Asda?
“No, he posts pictures of mummy looking like a bloody belter on Instagram and tags the skirt and lipgloss she’s wearing.”

Get a job Lad......

@IrishQueenie
My New Years resolution is to introduce my hobbit to more tattle threads.
He’s a bloody belter with the funny comments, such a bad boy!!! ?
And lovely after that rant I don’t blame you not responding, that must have given you some hand cramp.
Didn’t read it all mind ?? far too condescending and boring.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
So Fareshare receiving more donations in the past day has nothing to do with the fact it’s also Christmas/there’s lots of publicity around foodbanks in the news/Christmas number 1 in the charts being a charity single for the trussell trust? The extra donations are just down to Mrs M’s vlog? Gimme a break. I’m sure her vlog has raised some awareness and that’s great but they can’t say donations are on the up just due to her!

Sheepie

Stupid sheep has directed more people to our page by mentioning tattle again. ??
I'm not bothered by her cankles or make-up but I am bothered by her earning money by lying to her followers while pretending to be their friend and just like them. Breaking the rules on advertising and using her children to earn most of her money.

Children have a right to privacy, they are not props simply to be used in her poorly produced adverts

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Yes, how strange
She’s scared she’s reported for showing her unwell child and being exposed so she’s deleted the footage. She never learns does she. It shows if you have something to delete you have something to hide and are worried your behaviour is called up on

Anita

No they don’t. They take her out for walks. Totally winning at life. Having a fab time. Not deviating from the boring normality.
Never seen someone as irresponsible as she is! When they last went on holiday she had been sick, came home she was still sick ? and she was broken!!!! No!! She had a chest infection because she left it too long to take her to the doctors! Sleep regression she call it! What an idiot!

Rubynoodle

She does not realise the impact her behaviour is and will be having on some vulnerable people because she lacks any emotion. She bought that big issue to make herself feel better and she knows that deep down too. Scary that someone like her has the platform she does but it’s the only way she can fulfill her needs for constant positive reinforcement

Ah a lovely Christmas message from Rebecca.
“ It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree it’s who’s around it that counts.”Hope you are all as happy as we are with our bloody brilliant life, look at my girls dresses that were gifted, sorry if you can’t afford them though but I did get paid recently to raise awareness on food banks which I didn’t donate to but I’m hoping you can do that while the money rolls in and I mooch around Tesco and buy a big issue while I’m there to show you passive aggressively just how charitable I really am. and please do go and enjoy time with your families so I don’t have to constantly delete and block all of you with your sad lives. Unkind regards, Reb!

Last edited:

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Oh ok you don't love Reb well then get over it some people will call people's appearance when they put themselves in the public eye you might not like it but it's life for example Lisa Kudrow and I believe the meldrums weren't that nice about her so they can call people for appearance looks etc but others cannot call them???? At the end of the day I have never really called Reb I'm a little older and usually like what she wear and think it looks nice but if others wish to call or mention something about her appearance I don't mind she's the one putting up the pics of herself in this dress or that dress etc wanting engagement you gotta take the bad as well as the good when you put yourself out there.
When they spoke about Lisa kudrow at gleneagles I was gee you guys are there for free. You go and ask for a photo with her and are told no yet lee still tries and takes a photo of her and then comments on her appearance. Well done for staying classy whilst there to promote gleneagles.

F

FamHam

Her keeping saying she doesn't care just shows how much she cares. It's so transparent.

It's her own shady fault.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Well I must be psychic. Either that or they are all just so predictable ?

Has she mentioned this activity journal, it’s apparently being released March and I can’t recall her ever talking about it??

This must be what she was doing the naming something vote for when it was either mummy and me or mummy’s favourites or something. What a load of wank! Links up with her ‘useable uppable’ Xmas gifts to the girls which she’s so proud will be added to the plastic waste mountain immediately after one use.

Rubynoodle

Well I must be psychic. Either that or they are all just so predictable ?

Has she mentioned this activity journal, it’s apparently being released March and I can’t recall her ever talking about it??

Good god another mummy flogger journal, 192 pages of 5 minute activities to enjoy with your kids do we need a book to tell us how to do that? What has the world come to! She hasn’t mentioned it, she will be saving it for her new yuuuur new me bullshit

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Can see this ending up with little poppy in hospital

I’m so angry with these people
Can you imagine the instastories if god forbid she did. Reb bring the martyr, exhausted at the hospital bed,sheep bleating about what a good mummy she is. She'd drag that drama right out for views. Munchausens By Proxy anyone?

Catwoman

VIP Member
Ahh thanks... Wasn't sure what the degree was in.

? See her 2019 goals are up... Last one... 'ignore negativity'.... ? No hope for us long term fans with constructive criticism then? That's a strong two finger statement to a lot of us! Cheers Mrs M! Why even mention it? It's part of the territory.

Another thing I've noticed this past week, every vlogger I follow, large or small following EXCEPT Mrs M have thanked their supporters. Not a peep from her and now she's on a break, she just decided, can't be arsed.....stay on Instagram, posting videos from the sofa... Zzzzzz. No acknowledgement of fans again a kick in the teeth and with it an attitude of superiority and INGRATITUDE to the little people well on display. In fact, I don't think gratitude is something I've ever seen her express come to think of it.........
?