Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
Louise, while you’re talking about labels you hate, I hate that you call yourself a “creator”. Louise is no creator! She makes vlogs that someone else edits! Talk about bigging herself up into something she’s not! ?

And her books are a joke btw, hardly “creative”! ?

Reactions: 11

lunda

Also did anyone else feel bad that Lee's mum was babysitting whilst they went out for a meal with Rebs family. Don't think I've seen them outside of a house with Lee's family before.

I'm wondering if they deleted as they were receiving criticism off some on here for using the hashtag childabuse
It was @MissGee123 I hope not, and I suggested lots of tags for the Instagram account including child abuse. I think she probably just copied all my tags and included them on the posts.
I think she put a lot of effort on it and did ask for help managing the account. I hope she comes back and tell us what's happening with the account.

Roxanna

I can’t move on from Lee sending that direct message. I hope that the sponsors are aware.

MissDE

We were 26 when we bought our first house. It wasn’t £600k - it was £250k - we had 3 kids under 5 and both worked, I was also finishing my masters. For about 4 years, before interest rates came down, we had very little for the new house. We had to save up to replace our student digs sofa with a nice one. We bought a ‘family’ sized dining table from gumtree and had a mishmash dining chairs. The only quality expensive items we bought new were mattresses with Birthday money from relatives! Any decorating we did ourselves with toddlers helping and getting paint on themselves!! This is what real life is like for working families, esp if you have kids. The Doldrums are so far out of touch with young families, they have made themselves obsolete. They act like a (glum) couple in their late 40’s, esp with the new house, but are advertising baby food, caprisun and next. They are ‘broken’ YT advertisers - totally unrelatable. And that’s before you look at their lack of ethics, dubious #spon posts and lies!
And this is the reality of life!! I don’t know anyone who is so “kept” as a married woman by her parents. That’s the whole fun of being independent, no carpets for the first few weeks and garden chairs ?

Pumkinspice

I do not understand this woman. I was disgusted by those stories last night. I agree with everything that has been said about her filming her so ill and asking for ‘advice’ as a ploy for engagement.
What I also derived from it was the vanity involved. ‘Look at me in bed with my strap accidentally off my shoulder’. And the look on her face when poor Poppy’s head was in her hands was of instaworthy delight.
I also don’t doubt the manipulation of Lee in posting the videos.

Rubynoodle

I do not understand this woman. I was disgusted by those stories last night. I agree with everything that has been said about her filming her so ill and asking for ‘advice’ as a ploy for engagement.
What I also derived from it was the vanity involved. ‘Look at me in bed with my strap accidentally off my shoulder’. And the look on her face when poor Poppy’s head was in her hands was of instaworthy delight.
I also don’t doubt the manipulation of Lee in posting the videos.
Lee will be getting ballache all day from Rebecca for being out last night especially if he’s hungover. She won’t like that, it interferes with her grid and the perfect family vlog. He does do the majority of the child care so he deserves the night off now and again, it can’t be easy living with a narcissist! Rebecca will no doubt turn it into an argument because god forbid she had to put the needs of her children first and actually parent yesterday.
He’s still an idiot, I don’t watch his stories anymore advertising himself as a public figure and family man but posting pictures of himself posing with a chain saw, just as thick she is

Emsy

OT a little, but what’s with the “I want to get out of the festive fog”. I can understand that feeling come the 2nd Jan, but aren’t we slap bang in the heart of the festive period right now? This is the problem with the extended commercial run up to Christmas (and I guess the bloggers will be more susceptible to this given they’re part of all the ad guff), the real festive period seems to be overlooked now and over as soon as Christmas Day is done. A shame really. It’s over and on to the next thing so quickly. Just ‘stepping back’ to coin a meldrum phrase and enjoying this period is really important, I feel.

As you were!
Yes to this! Some accounts I follow on Instagram (home accounts) were taking down christmas decs on boxing day! Saying the festive season is over....i find it all so strange. Festive season is until new years day for me.

fmmac

And this is the reality of life!! I don’t know anyone who is so “kept” as a married woman by her parents. That’s the whole fun of being independent, no carpets for the first few weeks and garden chairs ?
When we first moved into our house we spent about 12 weeks (and at christmas) with deck chairs while we waited for our sofa. My butt was broken and my back was in bits after that ?? but when I finally sank into my new sofa... bliss!! And not once did I have to beg for anything ??‍♀ even now, a lot of my food storage is old ice cream tubs etc. No fancy mason jars for me lol

anony mouse

Chatty Member
She’s gone all philosophical on stories but she seems very subdued. Something has definitely gone down in that house in the last 24 hours.

Also she’s SO busy guys. She needs a better work/life balance guys. She’s struggling to be the mum she wants to be because she spends so much time working.

Also Rebecca: has time for 3-hour walks every single day, and all the 30-minute instastory rambles. Hmm.
I feel like I'm living in groundhog day with the same shit she spews out every couple of weeks. Yeah edgy we can all see how busy you are............mooching for free shit must really take its toll. I honestly hate all this new year new you shit that all these morons bang on about at this time of year ?

Cambviet

Has she taken down the “begging” request re the log basket. Unable to see it!!! This is just sooo obvious a ploy with her. Any NORMAL human being would search on the internet for one within their price range. Mrs M might have decided to step back for YT until 2019, but the begging bowl is well and truly still out there.

How many bloody times are they going to show the fire......we get it, we know you have a fire and we do not need to see it 2/3/4/5++++ times a week.???. Getting like Groundhog Day

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“You’re not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea”

Here’s the thing Rebecca,
Can I call you twat? Ok here goes...

You offer me tea.. actually let’s take it up a level!
You offer me a G&T :m

I say “sure rebby, put that baby somewhere we can’t hear it now the insta stories are done and hit me ?”
You bring me back my alcohol but it tastes a bit funny......
I then realise you’ve actually just put a drop of Zoflora in a glass of Ella’s kitchen apple juice and I’m like... BIIITCH
?
You just played me....

There’s my analogy on you Hun.
Merry new year! Go take a hike, if you do see the Queen ask what she’s wearing, link it below ?

And....

MERRY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!!
May 2019 be....
12 months,
24 hours a day.
?

Ezra84

I’ve literally heard it all now. What’s the world coming to when seriously talented people can’t get their work published but idiots like this can. We can all see you barely spend any time with your kids unless you’re paid to Rebecca so make sure you spend 5 minutes popping that in your planner.

Oh and I see you have been working damn hard writing a book, you know hours and hours slaving in the office all day. ? honestly I think she might turn me actually insane. How can’t people see them for what they are ????

Queenie

VIP Member
The poor woman can’t do anything right can she? You are all so hypocritical.

You complain that she isn’t disclosing adds properly and yet, when she points out things that AREN’T necessary to disclose, it’s still not good enough for you.

You say that she (and other vloggers for that matter) are putting their Children’s safety at risk by putting them online and yet, some of you go out of your way to find the name of their schools and publicly post their address (and have also done this to other vloggers). Hardly behaviour of someone who’s concerned? And a bit stalker-ish for that matter.

You get annoyed when you don’t get a response and get blocked, but then when you do get a response, you call it ‘passive aggressive’

You say that they don’t have much money, and yet you report them to the ASA which could potentially put them out of business.

You claim you hate these people, yet you literally watch/look at every single thing that they do! That’s some kind of superfan dedication right there. If you really don’t like someone, surely you just wouldn’t watch them or look at their social media?

You’ve shamed her for being paid to promote food banks on behalf of Ella’s Kitchen. I guess that’s a task she was given as part of an ongoing partnership with them. If it annoys you that much, why not take it up with Ella’s kitchen? Any company advertising charities HAS to spend money. They get flyers made and posters etc, does that mean that the people making the posters should do it for free?? I don’t think so! Advertising via real people is actually far more effective!

And just a few extra notes:

I’m not Rebecca, or anyone in her family for that matter. I’m not even anyone you have ever talked about on here because I’m not a vlogger.

There probably are a few spelling mistakes in my text, hardly worth a snotty comeback.

I will not be responding to any comebacks from this. So just incase you say you’ve scarred me off with your reply’s...you haven’t. I just don’t want to give you any more of my time.

You IP addresses CAN be traced and all of you can be reported for cyber bullying and defimation of character. You shot yourselves in the foot by creating a Instagram page and crossed the line by accusing them of child abuse!!

I refuse to call you vile people, because you obviously have some horrible things going on in your life to make you act this way. What I will say is, it’s vile behaviour. Perhaps instead of trying to bring each other down, you could actually talk about your issues.
You clearly all hate any Channel Mum vloggers (perhaps you tried to vlog and weren’t successful, I don’t know) BUT channel mum actually have some great support groups. Maybe if you used them you might overcome your problems and not feel like you have to put your shit on others.

Just an idea. Maybe your New Years resolution could be to be more kind.

Trash threads are the ultimate low! Get a life.
Hahaha LOVE the name Reb!! ?????
You’re clearly addicted to this site! ?
And OF COURSE you’ll be back here, duh! ?

Last edited:

Rubynoodle

Stupid sheep has directed more people to our page by mentioning tattle again. ??
Uh oh you’ve got a crazy one on the loose in the herd Meldrums quick! ??? it was one of those rants in an earlier YouTube video that directed me here

HarrietAvis

Stupid sheep has directed more people to our page by mentioning tattle again. ??
Really not what this tattle forum is about ? couldn't care less what size anyone's ankles are or... genuinely can't even remember what else she accused us of bitching about. I'm not here to criticise anyone's appearance tbh?‍♂

HarrietAvis

Uh oh you’ve got a crazy one on the loose in the herd Meldrums quick! ??? it was one of those rants in an earlier YouTube video that directed me here
So funny. It was Mrs M talking about those awful forums that directed me here ? thanks pal x

fmmac

The insinuation that we all lead sad, pathetic lives is getting really boring now ?? anyone else picture her screeching jeeeeeaaaluuuzzz hateeeerrrrrrrzzzzzzzz ?

F

FamHam

How it this the only trash thread where there’s a troll attack everyday and yet none of the know or are related to Reb? And how is it that there’s been a similar pattern on every thread that pops up like this on the net regarding Reb... even back when she only had 5k followers.
It's her or Lee every other day saying the same thing here, she can't stand not having control here. Another good reason why they need to get real jobs and not have so much free time to online troll.

We should get together and take legal action over the lies she's telling about us!

Anita

Party dresses gifted by jojo

They failed to respond to any of my messages

So wasent just the snow suit

They staying on my naughty banned list.
Wow ?!! Didn’t know rebs was tall, I mean look at her and her 7 foot tree ?! Impressive!