Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Does her Instagram say am going to get an appointment for Poppy tomorrow or I have an appointment for Poppy tomorrow? Last night she was saying Poppy is constantly coughing and making out she’s really really unwell and today once again they’re off out doing normal things. Why if she’s as poorly as she made out last night, and we all heard and saw how awful she looked, would you go for a walk and breakfast? I’m bloody baffled by all this! Is she ill or not? You are not giving her a chance to get better and you are not even getting an out of hours appointment if she is as poorly as you said she was last night! Bloody awful parenting. Poor Poppy ?

Reactions: 11

Beckyfreckles

I can't even watch her #ADS, sorry I meant uploads anymore. The only way I get to hear about any of it is via this site.
It just infuriates me that she is so blatant with her begging.
The gifted being continually gifted from companies. They are nothing but free loaders! She calls YT her full time job, she wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit her in the butt.

Queenie

VIP Member
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshaha??????????????????????????????
Haven’t YOU anything better to do!
Merry Christmas!!!!!! ?????????

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Love how she genuinely thinks we are bitter people sat in a damp basement with nothing going on in our lives.

Truth is I'm often browsing the internet while my children are watching cartoons, my brain would turn to mush if I actually watched paw patrol everyday!

F

FamHam

Good god another mummy flogger journal, 192 pages of 5 minute activities to enjoy with your kids do we need a book to tell us how to do that? What has the world come to! She hasn’t mentioned it, she will be saving it for her new yuuuur new me bullshit
She's going to be going straight to the police station for us spoiling her announcement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: even though it was publicly listed on major online shops :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aren’t there already a heap of them on the market as it is. Yawn.
Well of course there is, she needs something to copy! Coming up with anything original is too much work

Pumkinspice

She's already on it...
View attachment 3578
This makes me so angry ?
I’m an English teacher and have written children’s books but it is incredibly difficult to get published as an unknown. The fact that she gets to churn out this garbage (which by the looks of the description she has not compiled herself) is despicable.

An audience of 200k - where???
Rounding up her combined platforms perhaps!

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas all fellow tattlers! This little corner of the internet really warms my heart that others can see past the shit these shady instamums pull ♥?

Bella Ciao

Honestly, Reb is not a very nice person to say the least (remember her liking a comment that said they wished herpes on the so called haters??) so someone telling her to ‘get off her fat arse’ and take that child to a doctor is the least of my worries. How about she does get off her nasty, vile ass and stops posting videos of her sick child.
Hope Poppy is okay.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
All these sodding women writing/filming ‘personal blogs/flogging makes my stomach churn! Go get a real bloody Job. Look after your children and stop selling their privacy!!! And for the love of god phone the NHS line and get that baby seen.

A Sheeple has replied on her book announcement with " Eeeek best news ever"???. Well all I can say to her if she thinks that's the best news ever is "you need to get out more then love"?????. It's unbelievable some of the gushing messages the Sheeple are bleating ????. Old Rebs will be lapping it up??. Anyone would think she was the next J K Rowling ???
The majority of her followers though are all ‘mummy bloggers trying to be like her!!! It’s vile vile vile!! I will pop on here now and then in the new year to catch up with what Edgy is up too but I’m deleting any accounts that rile me, life’s too short and I can’t stand them.

M

Member 1682

Can’t take a breath without coughing?
Take her to the Doctor. She’s probably got a chest infection.

fireflies

VIP Member
Gifted next pjs for 3kids.
She's trying stay in Tesco good books and shes brought hers with her own dolla in Tesco sale.

Have a great Christmas tatlers non sponsored of course.
We all enjoying our pjs brought with our hard earned cash.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Begging again on Insta for a log basket. ??‍♀ . Reb make do, like I’ve done, and save up to order a nice log basket. Yes the big ones are costly - mine is £120 but by saving up for something (and topping it up with my Christmas present money) you can treasure the pleasure of having it once you do get it. It’s what everyone does. So out of touch with reality.

Just to put the "police tracing IP addresses" in to perspective for you all- there has been one case in the UK where an IP address was used as part of the evidence and the judge was fairly critical of it being used at all, and the case was really complex and about copyright infringement, and was dragged on for years.

Everyone is also innocent until proven guilty- so the melds would have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that only you (and no one else) could have written that she has a big chin and begs for baskets.

I work for a medium size city police force and apart from suspected terror attacks- there has not been one request granted to force a website to identify someone. And this is because the CPS wouldn't accept it as evidence in the long run.
Big chin and begs for baskets ???? creasing up here

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Although I don’t necessarily agree with commenting on personal appearances and wouldn’t choose to do it myself, I wholeheartedly agree that this is a public forum and one is entitled to post whatever they choose to and one is free to agree or disagree with what other people say. That’s the beauty of free speech. Something which has led the majority of us to this forum in the first place.

lunda

I think its been taken off because some companys been in touch.
wonder who would be kindly gifting...

So she describes her channel as a ‘family’ one but she doesn’t make videos with children in mind & swearing in them is acceptable. Got it Reb.

it was a very inappropriate response. an apology would have better Rebs... and the fact that you are selling your product as family friendly.. that should give you a clue that you shouldn't "tend to be a bit sweary"

Last edited:

Sheepie

It is definitely private. If you follow him already and he hasn’t deleted you either, you won’t be able to tell. Only non-followers can see if it’s private or not, aka they have to ask to follow him now and he can deny it.
He no longer describes himself as a public figure !!!

Marian

I am devastated over her actions. Its like I find it hard to believe. First I get upset but then I get angy. I also get angry and upset on Lee and her family for not telling her that this is so so wrong.
Even tho I dislike her adding Lees mums gift and her family dinner out into an such important issue. It blows my mind they leave Lees mum to go out and eat with her side when Lees mum is leaving for christmas. She should have made her a nice meal at home or take HER out as a approciation for everything shes done.