Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If not for Tattle and her obsession with trying to prove us wrong she would have given up I think.
Great point the comment about mummy dearest she never feels the need to defend her darling daughter when we point out her lies, greed and begging has nowt to say about her lack of maternal instinct or playing favourites with the girls I think this speaks volumes a about her priorities she won't be getting any awards for caring gran or mums a narcissistic woman who cares more about social climbing than being a good parent or human being, a narrow foot bed to match the narrow mind.

Reactions: 11
If that roll of wallpaper was £10 from The Range she wouldn’t have looked twice at it or mentioned it. It’s the same carry on that she has with EVERYTHING; the peloton, the welly boots, the house, the Range Rover - she likes boasting about things that are known to be expensive because she’s desperate to give the impression that she’s got money to spend. She deliberately wants people to look up the prices so that she can revel in the fact that on face value she looks like she’s got money. It’s just juvenile showing off - like a child boasting about an expensive toy the got for Christmas. It’s just pathetic. Her self esteem is so low and she’s got nothing else going for her that in order to make herself feel worthy she has to try to big herself up by boasting about an overpriced roll of bogging wallpaper. She’s an absolute weapon.
I’ve just recently papered my downstairs with my wallpaper which I bought from the range in January. (Bloody husband took ill after buying the paper).I don’t really care for labels etc. But the amount of people who have asked me if it was Laura Ashley or some other brand have been shocked when I said no the range. Beggy is all about the labels.

Reactions: 7
Of course she’s tired! That’s a whole night AND a lunch time when she didn’t just sit down drinking tea! She’s not used to such a hectic pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could not be a librarians as she does understands about the cards system.
Shes moaned about librarians in the past.

• Haha
Who can possibly find her life relatable?

I’ve been very busy run up to Christmas so haven’t been on social media as much but I’ve noticed when I post her friends only stories on here she doesn’t post as much afterwards
She posted the kids running through the town and garden centre yesterday but I don’t want to post her kids publicly on here

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

I’ve been very busy run up to Christmas so haven’t been on social media as much but I’ve noticed when I post her friends only stories on here she doesn’t post as much afterwards
She posted the kids running through the town and garden centre yesterday but I don’t want to post her kids publicly on here
Did she SERIOUSLY wear that bleeping ridiculous Peleton tshirt to the gym?!!!!! Christ all mighty - she’s beyond embarrassing!!!!!

She doesn’t look like she’s just done an hour in the gym…… she’s not broken a sweat by the look of her…..!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Did she SERIOUSLY wear that bleeping ridiculous Peleton tshirt to the gym?!!!!! Christ all mighty - she’s beyond embarrassing!!!!!

She doesn’t look like she’s just done an hour in the gym…… she’s not broken a sweat by the look of her…..!
Cringing for her, she's tragic wearing that t shirt it is seriously naff 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely if she loves her peloton that much she would just stay at home and use it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Christ I look a hot stinkin’ sweaty mess after I do an hour in the gym. Probably because I work really hard when I’m there. I don’t spend an awful lot of time eyefucking myself or flirting with my trainer!

Her face is badly puffy today!
She looks awful doesn’t she? The big bloated face is just terrible. She looks like she’s 9 months pregnant with a big water retention face bloat. And that hair……… at least brush it & tie it up. She’s a mess.

Another absolute belter babe photo!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Of course the favourite child is on the Santa train! S is probably past the age where she’d want to go on, but poor P would probably have loved it!
They don’t even take her out for dinner. No way they’d have ever taken her on the Santa train. Poor P 😔
I wonder where she is? My guess left at home with someone

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Im guessing it's a brownies outing or something since only one of the 3 is on and grabs isn't. Not that she needs to share that. Her content is so bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.