Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
Yes. The campaign is running. But I don’t think she’s part of it.
So, shes done stories and a post, tagged ao in them, made it look like everyone else's who is advertising for them.....and she's actually not, it's all lies??!!

Reactions: 2

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Those pesky inconveniences, I’m sure it’ll be their fault the school closed early and she had to ditch their Christmas catch up

• Wow

Moop136

Sure will feel ropey and them some if you somehow catch Covid and not have had your booster!? I think I was bloody lucky that I had both my flu jab and my booster within a week of each other and I felt absolutely fine. She never ceases to amaze me. Also, thanks for keeping these threads going, my instagram randomly stopped working about 3 weeks ago (literally no reason!), so I cannot keep up with her shenanigans!!

avabella

VIP Member
On her cupids bow there are two clear injection marks. I’ve noticed them in photos many times before.
Her lips are completely distorted - she’s got that engorged shelf now between her nose and lip, her whole mouth area is swollen and protrudes outwards unnaturally.
I’d need to see more photos but I just don’t see any evidence she’s had any. And if she has, they’re shit. There’s literally no definition - nothing in the vermilion border.

Little_Red_Rides

That love heart cardi she had on the other day is £69. The love heart trackie is around 80/90… where’s this cash coming from?

clm198

I felt like hell after my Booster for a good 24 hours, to the point, I actually had to crawl out of bed as my energy was totally gone, everything hurt, pounding headache and temp was through the roof. No reaction 2 my first 2 jabs at all. I have 3 kids and still had to get on with stuff which included dosing myself up to watch my child’s outdoor nativity! nBut no way would I have been putting it off until after Christmas whilst waiting for my hubby to come home If I could have got it that day! Stupid woman
I was the same - I felt absolutely dreadful. Day three now and still don’t feel right. What the hell is in that booster?!?!,!

HarleyG

Sorry, but they're all popping up now. Sick day routine. 😂😂😂😂🤒

'I still have to do editing, even though I'm sick'... Not a fucking clue of life. She'd be like putting a butterfly in a shower in the real world. 🤣
Absolutely mental 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1