Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
Yeah she has to add the Instagram handle to her close friends stories
This is what the newbies would have been treated to since signing up …
She is a dick. She wrote on that buymeacoffee it will be more be behind the scenes more ME. I think those were the words she used anyway and it seems like its nothing different from the public stories just no ads

Reactions: 3

Pinklady567

VIP Member
What is wrong with her face in the Elemis stories?? Why is it so big & puffy looking?? She looks dreadful! And sorry but that hair doesn’t help, I can’t believe how much she has aged in a couple of years. Lying & mooching your way through life will do that to you though I suppose 😏
I Thought she looked awful, I have no idea what is going on with her face it’s so puffy and when she was talking only one side of her face is loving. If I was her I would defo be speaking to a doctor. It’s not normal to be that puffy !

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
We went the Christmas markets in Edinburgh the other week I wasn’t blown away had a nice hot chocolate but apart from that it was absolutely freezing and I was glad to get home 😂

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Stocky and Dee competition. Where it's £60 just for a cheap looking collar. They are obviously blissfully unaware that's she's a racist 🙄

BSBuster

Chatty Member
View attachment 924891
Thought this was one of the kids 🤦‍♀️🤣

View attachment 924890
Are those little scars from a needle I spy?

Why does her face look so grubby? Isn’t this meant to be AFTER she washed it?
Looks to me like Sun damage she is so irresponsible about protecting her skin and influencing others, she us obsessed with being tanned in such a hurry that she has burnt her skin over and over this is the result and will only get worse with continued exposure she does look like a woman in her early forties not being nasty but truthful

She hasn’t deleted me from close friends. I haven’t paid so maybe she has just missed me or she’s trying to sus me out?
she posted this earlier, I’m in England so-not sure about Scotland's rules. I thought there was no mixing? She also banged on about choosing jeans and western boots to wear? Wtf

Attachments

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Rebecca would never open up her home to the community. She took a free food parcel then ordered Chinese.

When she said she's spent a lot of money, how much we talking, £10?
I took mine last week just the one child cost me £20 and they didn’t go on every ride but then again I can imagine she only let them all go on one ride once

blackheart2.0

Describing the dog as the best purchase ever, adding a dog to your family is much more than just a financial figure. But for her it’s all about how much he cost

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Begger Duldrum mum of the yuur dancing and singing to cheer up her gurls so thoughtful and caring but only when the camera is rolling those poor kids they must have headaches from all the eye rolling and red faced embarrassment especially Safiya bet she hopes none of her friends, or their parents have instagram.

‘If you’ve followed me for a while, you’ll know Lee has a huge thing………..for gadgets’ ;-)
What is an AOTeddy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way she has been given those things, nor has she been paid to advertise this. I’d put money (my own money Beggy…) on this.

Blondie

VIP Member
I still wouldn’t spend £48 on a fleece! Why is she getting Christmas presents the now? My partners had my presents in for a few weeks now but they’re wrapped and put away till Christmas Eve - I’m not a brand snob at all my full outfit currently is Asda but I was in primark a few weeks ago and noticed they had snuddies and my partner bought me the oodie for Christmas I would have been more than happy with the primark one but he’s convinced the oodie one will be longer lasting and better quality it’s a Christmas present so I can’t complain, why doesn’t she get a job working from home? I’ve got an interview this week for customer service working from home because I’ve struggled to get a job that works round my partners stupid start and finish times and also be able to take my son to and from school so when I seen a few jobs that were home based i immediately applied for them it would do her good and ease the pressure off of Lee - let’s face it the pressure of everything is clearly taking a toll on him and Rebecca is all spend spend spend will Lee is working his pan in to pay for it all 😳

That's good, good luck for the interview. Where is it for?

avabella

VIP Member
I'll tell my medical colleagues that they'd be better wearing a woolly jumper round their faces then 🙄...I take it you're more qualified than a virologist?
Just not sure I wholly believe in something that is made on a Chinese sweatshop floor and is marked 'not for medical use' on the back :-/